Secret gaming confessions

David Miscavidge

Dec 13, 2006
I only just played a Zelda game for the first time this year. And that was in emulation.

I very much liked Deus Ex 2. (which seems to put me in good company in this thread.)

I never finished Final Fantasy 7.

I think Gears of War is basically boring. (Which also puts me at home here.)

The amount of hours I've played Oblivion is *shameful.*

In some digital limbo my Animal Crossing town is choked with weeds, my house infested with roaches.

I'm older than you think.

Scammy

Dec 15, 2007
I've never finished Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Half Life: Episode 1 and 2, Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, X, XII, IV, V, VI, or Tactics but I own all of them.

I've never played Halo 2 or 3, and don't plan to.

I have a PSP and 25 games for it, most of which I've beaten.

I've never played the original Metal Gear Solid, and only played half of 2 and the opening to 3.

I play Super Smash Bros. Melee and Guitar Hero III daily.

I enjoyed Super Mario Sunshine up until that freaking Lava-sludge level. Now it just makes me want to kill infants.

I only have 5 stars on Super Mario Galaxy.

I've never played a Metroid Game, yet I've played all 8 of the Mario Parties.

I've played and beaten every last one of the true Pokemon games (Red,Gold,Sapphire,Leaf Green,Diamond) and also Pokemon stadium, but I haven't played any of the spin-off games.

I'm a failure to gaming.

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
I quite enjoy the Dead or Alive Xtreme games. Because I'm a filthy minded pervert, and proud of the fact.

HMD

Jan 5, 2008
I wanted and got a Sega Genesis instead of a SNES only because my sister wanted a SNES.

I had over 100 days playtime in WOW when it had been out 1 year. (I'm now clean)

I'm expecting to buy Age of Conan.

I liked DeusEx2 and never played DeusEx.

I've played trough Knights of the old republic three times using the same character class and general play style.

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
I am a certified Pokemon Master-- I received my certificate from a local Books-A-Million Diamond/Pearl tournament.

I have, on several occasions, masqueraded as a sexy Blood Elf chick on World of Warcraft.

I own and ENJOYED Super Mario Sunshine.

I, too, have placed a vibrating controller in my pants. I, too, was disappointed.

hickwarrior

a samurai... devil summoner?
Nov 7, 2007
I played every proper pokemon game made.(meaning the versions like red and blue, never owned all the versions though)

I will still play a mario game, if it is of quality, that is.

And i've play mumorpgers. Don't kill me. pwetty pleeeease?

EDIT: and a freeware game that is called i wanna be the guy... Freaking hard game, even if you know what to do, it's still hard to pull off.

tiredinnuendo

Jan 2, 2008
- I once purchased a fishing game (Bass Action, maybe, I can't recall) blocked out the original text on the box, wrote, "World of Warcraft, Collector's Edition" on it, and gave it to my roommate as a present.
- I recieved Halo when I got my XBox. I played three levels and quit. I only recently replayed it because I'd been forced to buy Halo 3 and I felt I should check out the "back story". I still hate it. I never picked up Halo 2.
- I didn't like Halo 2 or 3 either.
- I suck at shooters in multiplayer. Suck so bad that I won't even play them. Except AvP2, where I was inexplicably awesome.
- I've owned Assasin's Creed since it came out and have not, as yet, even opened it.
- I am afraid of people on XBox Live, because the last five seperate times I've agreed to have someone team with me, they've been under 14, and I'm too old to hang out with people whose voices haven't changed.
- I never finished FF7 (disk 2 was bad)
- I have a Type A personality and I know it, and it shames me. I go out of my way to not get achievements on the XBox to "defy" this flaw.
- I still occasionally load up the last level of Jedi Knight 3 or the factory level of Enter the Matrix, just to kill lots of stuff with superpowers.
- I've never played a Ratchet and Clank title.
- I willingly purchased the Superman Returns and Spiderman 3 games (used, but still)

I could do *lots* more, but I think that's probably good.

- J

Swenglish

Dec 21, 2007
Ranzel said:
Swenglish said:
And Grand Finale:

I tried once to masturbate in front of the Mass Effect sex scene and failed.
(You know what I mean)
I'm sorry, but I laughed so hard at that. Best confession here, hands down.
No worries, I'll take it as a compliment.

TheCrimsonPunisher

Dec 31, 2007
Piorn said:
I bought Pokemon Emerald on Ebay.(Still playing it from time to time^^)

I like Yoshi's Island for the SNES.

I downloaded a nude patch for TR:Anniversary, but never installed it.

I never finished Super Mario 64,because one of my friends told me,if you are defeated by the last boss, all your stars and lifes are deleted.^^
Your friend is an A-Class douchebag

Scypemonk

Proud TBB Warrior
Sep 26, 2007
Well, my confessions then, hmm:

I never buy a newly released game, only games that have come down to bugdet, saves me alot of money.

I still play doom on a weekly basis.

Ive never played a final fantasy game, even though i have ps2, and don't know wich games i should buy for it.

Ive tried all GTA games, and never liked a single one of them.

When i was MUCH younger, i always played sims with a nude mod.

I never play fighting games.

I spend at least 20 hours a month, playing Roller Coaster Tycoon.

Ive always get turned on, whenever i see a picture of princess peac...
Erh, I mean, i have a habit of playing games that have been given horrible reviews, and hentai games, just to laugh at how horribly bad they are.

Oh yes, And pirates are far better than ninjas.

Edit: I tried the vibrating controller thing to, didn't work for me either.

alexhayter86

Feb 13, 2007
I used to play Harvest Moon on a Gameboy emulator for hours and hours.

I throw tantrums when things go wrong in a game.

As hard as I try, I can't get into Sports or Racing games.

I tried to play a Hentai game (Kana: Little Sister) but it was really, really not fun.

TheTakenOne

Dec 24, 2007
I spent 400+ hours playing Pokémon Pearl and got every single Pokémon(excluding Mew/Celebi and the like). That's not even counting the time it took me beating Pokémon Colosseum just for Ho-oh and XD just for Lugia. I'm also 21 and I have a friend with Diamond who is also 21 and helped me get the version exclusives. We're all a bunch of children.