Secret gaming confessions

Corbineau

Nov 20, 2007
I still own, and play, a regular nes
For Qbert and Pipe dream

Which made me really good at hacking in Bioshock.

Also, I got rediculously bored in the first hour of Mass Effect and have never put it back in my 360.

I love Enchanted Arms and Culdcept Saga.

Clearly, Viva Pinata gets all the love,

i have only played Portal in my Orange Box,

And the (heh) cream of 'em all:

I got off to the end scene of the Man Festival subquest in Shadow Hearts II.

The Desert Rats

Mar 12, 2008
My Panthers get destroyed by Shermans in Company of Heroes.
I still pay for membership for Runescape.
I cheat on nearly every game I have. (Well, it is fun to be Germany with 100 nukes by 1946 in Hearts of Iron 2...)
And 99% of my games are World War 2 ones.
The rest are either Medieval or Modern Warfare. (I.E COD4)
Oh yeah and COD 4 is the only COD game I have for PC.
I sometimes think about what it would be like to be the main character in a game.
I had a crush on a few of the female characters in Soul Calibur 2.

There, I've embarresed myself eneugh for today...

ImperialPyromancer

Jan 3, 2008
GenHellspawn said:
I have 28 hours played in the spy class in TF2.
32hours as a spy, over 45 hours as a medic since the damn update came out, 32 hours as a pyro and 73 points in a life as a Sniper. Probably ~200 hours overall, which is hopefully not as bad as some? I love TF2 far too much... Probably why I don't have a gf :'~(

Strafe Mcgee

Jan 25, 2008
Jobz said:
Really? Do you play electric or upright? I've been playing electric for 5 years and I suck at Guitar Hero. I am very good at real bass though, and I'm trying to be modest.
This is odd, seems all us bass players suck at Guitar Hero, I've been playing electric for 3 years just in case anyone cares :p[/quote]

I play electric, Epiphone Thunderbird. It's pretty, :D. I can get to the last tier of Guitar Hero 3 on expert and I've only ever played it at other people's houses so I think I'm pretty good. I'm not that bad at bass, but I can't play anything really fast like Stockholm Syndrome (Muse). I can play reasonably fast songs like All My Best Friends Are Metalheads (Less Than Jake) or Date Rape (Sublime) but some stuff just seems out of grasp no matter how much I practice.

Froce

Apr 27, 2008
I own both XBOX 360 History Channel Games.

I still haven't beaten Twilight Princess.

I have played every DBZ: Budokai game to date.

Fable rocks.