Secret gaming confessions

Froce

Apr 27, 2008
I love Deer Hunter 2: The Hunt Continues and have played it for 3 or more hours in one sitting.

exoneuk

May 1, 2008
It took me ten years to actually physically play through Sonic 1 and complete it with all the Emeralds. 10 YEARS. Official.

I own Mr Domino on the PSOne.

I own every Dynasty Warriors game from 2 through to 5 INCLUDING Xtreme Legends add-ons where applicable. And Vol.1 and Vol.2 for the PSP. Oh no. Oh no.

Not completely game-related but I created and recorded music from Music 2000 on the PSOne and sang along to the track ON STAGE. Oh good God, that brings back painful memories.

*end*

Nov 28, 2007
I enjoy FFXII.

I have never played FFVI.

I think Zidane Tribal is the best main character in a Final Fantasy game.

I think Freya Crescent is the most underrated game character in ever.

Gabes

May 8, 2008
I believe that DBZ BT3, the latest DBZ game, is one of the greatest fighting games ever. 3D fighting with complete horizontal AND vertical freedom is genius that is not replicated enough these days. Plus the fact that while some characters are clearly innately more powerful than the rest, there's only a bare few, if you have enough skill, it becomes a non-issue. I have great fun whooping Gogeta's I'm-so-much-better-than-you's ass with measly Cell Jr.

I still think that Super Smash Bros. on N64 was the best in the series.

Unreal Tournament>Halo

Finally, I think Dante from DMC is one of the coolest video game characters created. He's a badass on so many levels

the monopoly guy

May 8, 2008
Oh, where do I start

I enjoyed rainbow 6 lockdown
I am currently cheating at Half life 2 (i beat it 9 times alreayd without cheats though)
I had to cheat on the last level of hl2:2 and still didnt beat it (and have yet to)
I didnt find gta 4 to be all that awsome (but still much much better then the previous ones)
I enjoyed halo(1-3)
I haven't beaten portal
half life 2 makes me wet myself in fear (Ravenholm took me 3 days, the beginning of hl2:1 scared me s***less, and I personally wet myself when I saw the hunter for the first time in that room behind you)
I absolutly LOVED XIII
I bought a PSP 2 years ago, broke it after 1 year, and just recently bought a new one
I occasionaly camp when playing online
I havent played Call of duty 4 in a month *wah*
I like STEAM
I think Vice City si the best gta game
I enjoyed Deer Hunter
I own every Cabela's game, and haven't beaten one (bears scare me...I don't like bears...)

I will stop now

EDIT: I take back the STEAM thing, I made the mistake of downloading Call of Duty 4 with it, and it took me a week.

Apr 24, 2008
Ok, lets go there.

I couldn't finish Silent Hill 4 because it was genuinely, physically stressing me.
I pay the Live subscription but never use it because I can't tolerate being social.
I get too involved in games and end up honestly feeling bad for being a dick to AI characters who didn't deserve it.
XIII was cool, me and the monopoly guy are right on this one, vice city is also the best GTA.
I traded Halo 3 a week after buying it.
I bought a Wii because I thought it had a promising future. Now I know better I'm going to sell it and buy chicken because chicken never lets me down.

BioBeast

Dec 30, 2007
I play RuneScape.
I've never played a Halo or Grand Theft Auto game (might get IV soon, so that might change).
I still play pokemon.
I create my own backstories to characters in games. For instance, with Gears of War, I wrote a story from the perspective of a Locust. Hopefully with Gears 2 it will still make sense.

JC123

Apr 10, 2008
I haven't played a ridiculously long list of games considered "classics" or must plays, including:
Any of the Zelda series
Deus Ex, System Shock, etc
Fallout
Half life (only started played Half life 2 about 3 months ago)
Mario series (apart from a few times playing 20min or so at a friend's place)
Final fantasies excluding FFVII
Far cry
Unreal tournament
And on and on it continues...

I can't beat anything but the most easy achievements in Gran Turismo (I like racing games with powerslides and Nitro, not proper racing line and a manual the size of War and Peace).
I get caught up in games, and feel guilty for harming NPCs.

DarthKaos666

Apr 24, 2008
I purchased Star Wars Galaxies...The Special Edition and tried to play it. Almost stopped enjoying Star Wars after that.

ResidentEman

May 7, 2008
I used to play Streets of SimCity. I also thoroughly enjoyed MOH Rising Sun. I didn't know Samus was a girl until 2 years ago. And, this is the worst. I played and beat the story mode of The Sims 2 for PSP. *Bursts out crying* I swear, I just wanted to know if it got any better near the end! Which, in retrospect, was probably the dumbest reason I've ever played a game.

vun

Burrowed Lurker
Apr 10, 2008
I have never finished Half-Life 2
At some point in my life I enjoyed playing The Sims
I have never finished the single-player of a C&C game
I find Fallout boring(though that might change if I play it again now)
I think that Vice City is the best of the GTA games I've played so far(I haven't played IV yet)
I've never played more than the first 5 minutes of F.E.A.R. SP because it's scary
I think sniping is a lot of fun and I catch myself camping all the time

To name the ones I can think of right now.

Sasha Janre

Apr 30, 2008
thebobmaster said:
I enjoy FFXII.

I have never played FFVI.

I think Zidane Tribal is the best main character in a Final Fantasy game.

I think Freya Crescent is the most underrated game character in ever.
OMG. I love Freya .. her backstory got me the most out of everyone, along with Zidane and Vivi's. But Freya is too awesome. If you killed enough grand dragons, her dragon's crest did like 9999 damage every time. Totally win.