Secret gaming confessions

elffymon

Apr 11, 2008
i used to read out walk throughs as my bf(ex) played ffx/gta3, as it was the only way to spend 'quality' time with him... hell i moved city for the sob and still console ranks higher than i.

_Janny_

Mar 6, 2008
conqueror Kenny said:
I enjoy some games more with cheats.
Same here...

-I've restarted Baldur's Gate II more than a dozen times, but I can't beat the level after the first boss-fight. *sob*
-I've played over 100 hours in TES:Oblivion and have yet to rescue Martin or even enter Oblivion
-Even though I had only heard about Diablo, the idea of an almighty evil creature scared the bejesus outta me. Until I saw how sissy he looks in Diablo I and how easily he can be beat in Diablo II
-Silent Hill made me lose half a week of sleep because it gave me the most frightening nightmares. Still does, actually.

burn to ashe

May 2, 2008
- I have and will continue to buy Nintendo systems just for the Zelda games.
- I have only played Halo once, and hated it.
- I hate shooter games as a whole.
- I have no intention to ever play the Half-Life games.
- I have and still play Sims 2, no expansions.
- I cannot play horror games. I love watching them, but I get too worked up when playing them. The only time I tried to play Silent Hill I died when the first enemy attacked me when I threw the controller and screamed.
- I thoroughly enjoy the Final Fantasy games...
- ... with the exception of Final Fantasy 7, which I never finished and I hated, a lot.
- I have beaten and enjoyed the Kingdom Hearts games.
- I have never liked the Smash Brothers franchise. I think Nintendo should have stuck with Mario Kart and not delved into fighting games.
- I have played Pokemon Pearl. It's a decent time waster.
- I enjoy the DOA games so much that I watched the DOA movie and thought it was enjoyable (not good, but enjoyable).

The Desert Rats

Mar 12, 2008
Sasha Janre said:

OKAY I DIDN'T ACTUALLY FINISH OCARINA OF TIME. I ADMIT IT. *cries*
It took me like 6 months to finish Dodongo's cavern on that game.
My mate did it in less than an hour.

And something else, I think CoD 3 was brilliant. I love the music.
And the worst part...I made my GF buy CoD4.

GeeseH

Mar 22, 2008
Froce said:
the monopoly guy said:
I like STEAM
That is WWWWAAAAAYYY too much.
I am so glad that statement was retracted. Now if you said you had a laptop and liked steam, I'm not sure how I'd harm myself but I'm pretty sure it would be painful & debilitating,

but at least the pain transference would allow me to get through ravenholm :(

erm, I got far more value for money from the siege levels on Giants: Ctz.Kabuto & Unreal 2 than I think the devs intended.

funnily enough I was gonna buy U2 again when i saw it on steam, then I remembered it was on steam.

I used to think it was cool to have Pokémon on my phone.

and my friends hate me cos I'm 'that guy' on bishi bashi special (yes I still play it), especially when drinking *shame*

Froce

Apr 27, 2008
I think that the first Super Smash Bros. is still the best in the gameplay department.

assassin18

Apr 28, 2008
1. I bought Leaf Green Pokemon game and enjoyed it
2. I enjoy Gears of War a bit too much
3. I shed a tear at the end of max payne 2
4. I never give jeanetta the locket in VTMB
5. I enjoy SSBB and Rock Band ... again, a bit too much
6. >_> I thought portal is a bit overrated

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
*sigh* all right, I just found out something horrifying in my past that I had completely forgotten, and it's making me burn with shame now that I know it. So much so that I'd rather you hear it from me now than from someone else later, so let me confess it now and get it out of my system, so that my conscience may be clean.

I was looking over my school yearbooks recently and found out that one of my kindergarten classmates, who at age 5 was one of my best friends (and whose last name I had forgotten since then)...

...was Byron Hall.

THE Byron Hall [http://atrocities.primaryerror.net/fatal.html].

Yes, I was on first-name terms, as a child, with that guy. Thankfully, I haven't seen him in years. Although yes, he was insane when I knew him, but not nearly THAT insane, at least he didn't seem so. My parents hated him, of course (and that was when he was 5), and at the time I had no idea why.

(oh yes, and he's a year older than me, which means in 2002 he was seventeen years old. Explains a lot, doesn't it?)

Jacman413

May 17, 2008
Silent Hill 2 was so purely terrifying to me, I destroyed it in my fireplace.

I Played Fusion Frenzy. And ENJOYED it. (It was the only thing at gamestop for $5)

!SPOILER ALERT TO ANYONE WHO HAD NOT FINISHED CoD4!

I cried like a baby when Captain Price died. I'm proud to say that one though.

Jacman413

May 17, 2008
assassin18 said:
1. I bought Leaf Green Pokemon game and enjoyed it
2. I enjoy Gears of War a bit too much
3. I shed a tear at the end of max payne 2
4. I never give jeanetta the locket in VTMB
5. I enjoy SSBB and Rock Band ... again, a bit too much
6. >_> I thought portal is a bit overrated
YOU TAKE #6 BACK!

TomNook

Feb 21, 2008
I think Majora's Mask is better than Ocarina of Time.

I loved Donkey Kong 64 and play it almost every weekend.

GenericWit

May 16, 2008
I actually really liked Super Mario Sunshine, and I loved playing every one of the 120 shine sprites, and I don't think it was the worst Mario game...

And Sonic Adventure Battle 2 is another game I love.

I didn't hate the gamecube. How's that for a confession?

Oh and... I collected ears.

KapnKerfuffle

May 17, 2008
Before there was Guitar Hero, there was Taiko Drum Master and quite enjoyed it (for a little while anyway).

I quite enjoyed Fallout:Brotherhood of Steel for XBOX. But I wouldn't DARE mention that on a Fallout fan site. They are still upset about that sequel.

Hey Joe

Dec 23, 2007
I have not beat Deus Ex on anything *edit* but *edit* 'Normal'

P.S- I still maintain that we should kick people out for incorrect spelling and grammar usage.

Predictable-joke

May 16, 2008
I was scared shitless by the Vampire Bloodlines quest with the haunted house and the girl who had her head stuck in a washing machine.

I didn't like GTA san andreas.

I broke my diablo 2 copy AND my nox copy. I'm still sad about that. I can't seem to get a new Nox copy anywhere... I loved that game.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
I think I said early on this thread that I do not own any game made by valve. Well I bought the orange Box and enjoyed it, Go me.

I don't own any Grand theft Auto title, I don't own any RE title and the only game I sometimes play on the PC is Dawn of War.

I also bought Golden Eye second hand and stopped playing by the time I got to the snow level. Respawning bad guys in a Siberian wasteland ruin any game in my opinion.

Librarian Mike

May 16, 2008
-I found Ocarina of Time to be nothing special

-I think I played GTA games so much that I'm kind of burnt out on it, and I don't really want to play GTA 4 now

-I find Super Smash Bros games boring

-Kirby games are great