Secret Ponchos Preview - It'll Blow You Away

Nasrin

Leviathan
May 30, 2011
Secret Ponchos Preview - It'll Blow You Away

Secret Ponchos manages to straddle a thin line between being a fighting game and a MOBA, offering a new twist on two genres that have been stagnating for some time.

Read Full Article

Dash-X

Aug 17, 2009
I haven't had much time to play, but I enjoyed the time I had with the game. I really love the art.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
While I appreciate that the changes are supposedly big, the version I played on the PS4 doesn't make me want to give it another go.

AlbinoBunny

Mar 14, 2014
It's a really fun game with alot of team dynamics going on.

It's also super dead outside of like... I think it's thursday evenings US time when the devs host a few games and gets the community together. Which is really sad but thems the breaks of multiplayer indy games.

BuenoSombrero

Sep 5, 2015
Being a REF at EVO 2015, I was wondering around checking out all the new games. Yes other games were fun i mean if they're at EVO I'm sure it has great potential. I stumbled upon Secrete Ponchos on accident as a crowd of people were cheering on their friends or random people. I decided to wait my turn and give it a try. The wait was well worth it! The rest of my EVO experience besides being a REF for SSBM, was always walking back to the Secrete Ponchos section and play. I even enjoyed watching people play which i rarely do.

This game is NEW, the ideas and fighting style in my opinion is very unique. I like how each character has their own set of abilities and potential combos that can be landed. The team-work is extremely fun planning out your next move or even asking/ yelling for help. I remember playing with my cousin at EVO he was screaming to back him up and by the time I realized he was pummeled by the other team which caused us to lose. This game is GREAT! I can't wait until the full release of the game this September. I am looking forward to it!