See the New Cards for Hearthstone Expansion Goblins vs. Gnomes - Update

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
shintakie10 said:
That cards one of those overkill cards. If you have enough board control to get Voltron out then chances are you can finish off your opponent with any number of combos and face smashes. Its just a nice cherry on top if you knock them out with somethin like Voltron.

The biggest downside is you have to cards at the start of your turn to pull it off. So either you have a beefy taunt minion up, or your opponent has no answer for you anyway and Voltron would just be excessive.
I suppose, but I honestly don't think it would be that hard. A lot of these mechs are cheap, one makes summoning them cheaper still, while 2 summon a random minion (granted it's a deathrattle). Then there's all the others we haven't seen yet.

Disclaimer: I don't even play as I'm poor, I'm just a big fan of Trump so what do I know.

heroicbob

Aug 25, 2010
i always get screwed on the rng cards the last 2 times i used webspinners i got captains parrot so i cant see myself using much of these

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
shintakie10 said:
Jeremy Dawkins said:
rofltehcat said:
So much RNG... seriously, these news have massively decreased my current fun in HS. Who ever thought this was a good idea?!?

We need less RNG, not shitloads more.
As someone who plays Randuin, and webspinners I disagree. MOAR RANDOM PLZ. Also I wonder if the portal draws from your deck is a random minion from the entire game?
I agree with this.

There's just somethin ridiculously fun about playin a deck that can just as easily screw you over as it can win you the game. Heck, back in my Yugioh days I used to build decks specifically designed off that idea.
no, no, nononononono its not. about two months ago i was demonology warlock player in hearthstone. full deck with everyone but lord jaraxxus. (got lucky with illidain). in my deck i usually play doom guard ans succubus. and you out of the 100 time i played those two 98 times they destroyed my best card(s) in my hand.

it is fun. but if the opposite happens.

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
sagitel said:
shintakie10 said:
Jeremy Dawkins said:
rofltehcat said:
So much RNG... seriously, these news have massively decreased my current fun in HS. Who ever thought this was a good idea?!?

We need less RNG, not shitloads more.
As someone who plays Randuin, and webspinners I disagree. MOAR RANDOM PLZ. Also I wonder if the portal draws from your deck is a random minion from the entire game?
I agree with this.

There's just somethin ridiculously fun about playin a deck that can just as easily screw you over as it can win you the game. Heck, back in my Yugioh days I used to build decks specifically designed off that idea.
no, no, nononononono its not. about two months ago i was demonology warlock player in hearthstone. full deck with everyone but lord jaraxxus. (got lucky with illidain). in my deck i usually play doom guard ans succubus. and you out of the 100 time i played those two 98 times they destroyed my best card(s) in my hand.

it is fun. but if the opposite happens.
That's why its awesome! High risk high reward. Its disappointin when you get blasted by your own card (dropped a Mad Bomber once and against a Ysera with 1 health left, got smacked in the face 3 times by the bastard then proceeded to lose next turn), but that just makes the times it works even sweeter.