Sega FREAKIN' Dreamcast on xbla and ps-store...thoughts?

little bear

Nov 1, 2009
This my be old news 2 some of u but to anyone here who hasn't heard...

http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/...ed-for-xbox-live-arcade-a-playstation-network

The dreamcast was a short lived system that did have more than a mere few games worth while.
I still get high on nostalgia thinking about the street fighter 3 series as well as rival schools 2 and crazy taxi.

post some dreamcast memories here and updates for DLC if you here anything.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
I want Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike and Capcom vs SNK 2. [http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jun/13/sega-releasing-dreamcast-classics-will-capcom-follow-suit/]

Apr 28, 2008
DAMMIT!

Won't let me look at it.

Never mind, got it.

Tell me, are Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, Shenmue Skies of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure, Power Stone 1 and/or 2, and Grandia 2 mentioned?

Or are any of them mentioned?! I MUST KNOW!

SCORE! Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi!

Sonic Adventure is basically the only good 3D Sonic game, and Crazy Taxi is just a disk full of over-the-top taxi cab service and is pure awesome.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Ribonuge said:
I want Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike and Capcom vs SNK 2. [http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jun/13/sega-releasing-dreamcast-classics-will-capcom-follow-suit/]
Capcom vs. SNK is a fantastic series.
I can't wait.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Irridium said:
DAMMIT!

Won't let me look at it.

Tell me, are Crazy Taxi, Jet Set Radio, Shenmue Skies of Arcadia, Sonic Adventure, Power Stone 1 and/or 2, and Grandia 2 mentioned?

Only Sonic Adventures and Crazy Taxi. I REALLY hope Skies of Arcadia is released as well.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I want Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, Fur Fighters (DC version) and Toy Commander. All were my favourites on that lovely little machine

Darktau

Totally Ergo Proxy
Mar 10, 2009
Grayjack said:
Irridium said:
DAMMIT!

Won't let me look at it.

Only Sonic Adventures and Crazy Taxi. I REALLY hope Skies of Arcadia is released as well.
Wonder how long that would take to HD-ise a 40+ hour game lol.

BanZeus

May 29, 2010
Even if they never released a game I wanted to play (and I'm about ready to jump on the Skies of Arcadia bandwagon) I would still be 100% in favor of this.

Edit: Well, maybe 90%, I'd still rather have a hard copy of a game; but I don't want to hunt down a Dreamcast plus a bunch of obscure games on e-bay, so I guess it evens out.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
I really didn't care for Skies of Arcadia at all, but I'd be pretty squeelie about Shenmue being on either service.

MisterShine

Him Diamond
Mar 9, 2010
Shen Mue, Powerstone, Evolution 1 + 2, Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventures, Jet Set Radio, Grandia 2, Skies of Arcadia...

/salivate

I'd squee like a Twilight fangirl and happily pay for any of those games.