Seinfeld Frogger High Score Finally Beaten

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Meh, some people collect bottle caps in their spare time, others ponder the meaning of life, and some set out to beat fictional high scores set on retro videogames on classic comedy shows. Give the guy a break Jason. Personally, I think playing Poker [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Alexander#Playing_Poker] is a waste of time and money.

Mad World

Legacy
Sep 18, 2009
Country
Canada
That's quite the feat. Nicely done, Pat Laffaye.

As for Jason Alexander, I don't know what his problem is.

ffxfriek

Apr 3, 2008
Mad World said:
That's quite the feat.

I don't know what Jason Alexander's problem is, though.
i applaud this man with 100 interwebz and 100 cookies. man that is crazy...

Kittenmauler

Aug 19, 2009
Jason Alexander has kind of sucked at everything that didn't involve him playing George Costanza. He is just very unlikeable, that comment he made is a good example.

Persona

Jun 1, 2009
anthony87 said:
Man, Jason Alexander is kind of a wanker.
I totally agree with you. This is a pretty epic achievement, at least in my eyes.

but hey, not all actors are nice people >.>

Cod of War

Jan 13, 2010
I never understood what people have against video games.
He could have done far worse with his time and money.

Screw you George!! I hope Jerry himself and the actress who played Elaine are better people.

BillBarilko

May 6, 2008
Andronicus said:
Personally, I think playing Poker [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Alexander#Playing_Poker] is a waste of time and money.
Not when it's done to raise money for charity - from your link:

"[Jason Alexander] has appeared twice on Bravo's Celebrity Poker Showdown, winning the final table of the 8th season. In the process, Alexander won $500,000 for United Way of America of the greater New Orleans area, a charity."

As for his comment re. Frogger, I'm in the "He was making a joke" camp.

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
That's nothing, when someone passes Jeff's impossible score in Missile Command from Chuck then I'll be impressed :p