Serial Killer Game 74: BETRAYAL AT THE CONSORTIA OF EVIL INTENT- Turn Six, Hero Step ( Death Post)

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
My bad guys, was meant to do a death post but stuff happened and it didn't happen. Avenge me!

EDIT: I was an infiltrator btw.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
[HEADING=1] Revenge Step'll finish out at midnight Jan 21st. Yandere Princess is dead. The pot is getting bigger, and the Hero is having far fewer to hide behind. I suggest maybe pooling your resources. Or die. Whatever. I still get all the land.[/HEADING]

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
[HEADING=1] GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY WHAT WAS THAT?! WHY IS THERE A HOLE IN MY INNER SANCTUM WALL? WHAT WAS THAT EXPLOSION?! WHO. WHO'S DEAD? OH, RIGHT. SOMEONE HAS TIL Jan 23 at midnight to find the body. And get the minions to fix that crack. You're letting my unending evil out.[/HEADING]

We're down to 4 more complete turns and this'll be over, unless you guys can stop Bad Pouch before this happens. Get going and good work. The pot is now $9.38 Trillion split, and going up quickly. Vote results will be posted tomorrow.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
We are left with 10 most evil people in the universe.(not counting our great leader)

Dr. Triceratops
Crimes: Wiping out his own kind to make himself feel special and firing rockets at people
role: being the scientist of science.

MECHA-STALIN
Crimes: Doing the same thing as Stalin but doing it to his robot race.
role: prison warden, head of secret police

Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
Crimes: not minding his own business and being scary
role: helps with the spiritual and mystical elements the group uses

Omega Starbucks
Crimes: being garbage to its employees.
role: serves the group coffee

Shiro Ishii II
Crimes:the same things as the first Ishii
role: military general

Aeromadox
Crimes:: his name being a horrible joke
role: not really anything apparently

That One-Night Stand Chick
Crimes: having a one night stand with almost every guy and girl on the planet.
role: getting us information the best way.

Skippy, Destroyer of Worlds
Crimes: being too damn adorable
role: team pet

Lady Arachnid
Crimes: You know just eating people, not that big.
role: espionage and assassinations

Inquisitor Glokta
Crimes: lots of torture
role: torture of course

who will be next to fall

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
"So, why are you still holding their head???"

"BECAUSE I AM CERTAIN THEY ARE PLOTTING SOMETHING."

"Boss, they're, they're dead. Bad Pouch..."

"BAD POUCH'S HEAD IS HERE IN MY HANDS AND I AM CERTAIN THEY ARE PLOTTING MY IMMINENT DEMISE!"

"Listen, you know I believe in you boss. I'm more robot than man at this point, but, you really need to start calming down."

"I AM PERFECTLY CALM. I HAVE ONLY MURDERED FIFTEEN OF OUR GUARDS TODAY."

"Twenty one"

"YOU KNOW I COUNT IN HEXADECIMAL"

"Sorry. But really, you need to stop killing us. You definitely need to stop hiring hitmen to kill yourself too."

"HOW ELSE CAN I KEEP YOU WEAK FLESHY GUARDS ON YOUR TOES."

"I've been reading this book about management techniques..."

"CAPITALIST PROPAGANDA"

"...and they say that we could to some trust activities. That could help improve morale."

"IF YOU ONLY EMBRACED MECHANIZED PERFECTION THEN YOU WOULD KNOW TRUE MORALE"

"About that boss, I don't think that the robot parts are really improving morale at this point. The robot penises..."

"ARE SUPERIOR IN STAMINA AND SIZE"

"...they've got knives coming out of them! Knives! How are we supposed to make sweet love with knives coming out of our dicks!?!"

"CAREFULLY"

"You're turning us into a bunch of freaks, and the other villains are starting to notice. What are you going to do about them?"

"THEY ARE CLEARLY CONSPIRING WITH BAD POUCH TO KILL ME"

"I think that they're just kinda freaked out by your behavior is all. You haven't left the fortress in weeks."

"BECAUSE THEY ARE CONSPIRING WITH BAD POUCH TO KILL ME"

"You have to stop assuming that its a conspiracy. I mean, is that all you think people do, conspire all the time?"

"YES"

"Why?"

"BECAUSE IT IS ALL I DO"

"Ugh"

The soldier lowers his head in disappointment and pulls out a vial before throwing it at the ground and smashing it beneath his boot.

"WHAT WAS THAT"

"The antidote"

"TO WHAT"

"The poison"

"WHAT POISON?!?"

"The poison you used on yourself. Listen, one of the other villains gave me a better offer. One where I'm not forced to stop you from killing yourself every day. I'm leaving."

"VLADIMIR, YOU TRAITOR, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!"

"You did it to yourself. I mean, literally. You did this to yourself. I'm gonna go see if I can get these knives removed from my dick."

I was a mastermind. A terrible mastermind.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
I salute your transition to Silicon Heaven MECHA STALIN!

May your binary code live on forever in the ether of cyberspace.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
[HEADING=1] The mechanical tyrant is dead, but he will never be forgotten. Vote totals have been sent, and one of the last Hero steps are activated. If I have any masterminds left, do what you can. We'll have the hero's head on a spike for this! Hero Step ends Jan 25th, or when all participants have made a move. Loot is valued split between 8 villains at $9.38 Trillion now.[/HEADING]

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
You guys aren't voting for the ghost, shame on you all (except for the ghost, obviously).

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
I thought we were supposed to have solidarity as ghosts...

That said, if Inquisitor Glokta dies next, the hero *has* to be the Ghost of Christmas past...

Isn't that how you generally manipulate things to get people murdered once dead?

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
@Knife-Penis: That death post had me literally giggling in my chair. Nice one.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
great because of your recent failures the people have been starting to gain hope. their protesting outside of our building right now. Hold on a second.

Dr. Triceratops looks down at the crowd and pointed his rocket launcher down as well. he then pulls the trigger an explosion went off enveloping the crowd. when the dust settled there was nothing but a crater.

"There you go fixed it." Dr. Triceratops told the others he turned towards them.

The other villains just looked at him pure shock.

"What?" Dr. Triceratops responded "I commit genocide in regular basis, it's fun."

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
I'm not gonna lie, since the holidays, i completely forgot that this game was a thing until armadox messaged me XD How I am still alive, I lack comprehension.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
I don't lack comprehension.

Everyone was waiting for a while for *some one* to make their move. Now you come out and say you have "forgotten about this game".

A likely story... ;)

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
snekadid said:
I'm not gonna lie, since the holidays, i completely forgot that this game was a thing until armadox messaged me XD How I am still alive, I lack comprehension.
Interesting... see I got a vote result PM on the 12th as well as the 23rd... unless Armadox missed you on the 12th that seems like a fishy claim

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
Secondhand Revenant said:
snekadid said:
Interesting... see I got a vote result PM on the 12th as well as the 23rd... unless Armadox missed you on the 12th that seems like a fishy claim
nope, he got me, but i haven't been hanging around the site so I only just saw a message waiting and remembered the game. Note I didnt say yesterdays message. Just that armadox messaged me :p

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
snekadid said:
snekadid said:
nope, he got me, but i haven't been hanging around the site so I only just saw a message waiting and remembered the game. Note I didnt say yesterdays message. Just that armadox messaged me :p
Hmmmmmm >_>

But you posted on the 6th too. Which is past the holidays unless you have funny foreign holidays after the 6th

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
snekadid said:
snekadid said:
Hmmmmmm >_>

But you posted on the 6th too. Which is past the holidays unless you have funny foreign holidays after the 6th
You're right, my view of the holidays is messed up, but thats because I work for ATT. When I said the holidays, what i mean is the clean up of the holidays. we only just finished 2 weeks ago all the clean up from people canceling, making changes and account mistakes that occur when people arent paying attention. the week after new years was a nightmare.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
snekadid said:
snekadid said:
snekadid said:
Hmmmmmm >_>

You're right, my view of the holidays is messed up, but thats because I work for ATT. When I said the holidays, what i mean is the clean up of the holidays. we only just finished 2 weeks ago all the clean up from people canceling, making changes and account mistakes that occur when people arent paying attention. the week after new years was a nightmare.
Oh eww that doesn't sound fun...

I dunno though I still kind of want to kill you. You're the first person I noticed for killing for a while, giving that up is hard...