Serial Killer Round 39: Return of the Doubles Round (Cycle 12: We Have A Winner!)

LunaSocks

Dec 27, 2010
*door open, door slam* Fuck is that thing dusty. Haven't used THAT in a long time. What's this? Serial Killer Round 39 still going? Alright! Time to lurk to ninja the first pubbie slot in Round 40.

(for those that don't know/or care, I was formerly keelzbunny. Haven't played this since round 20-something when I took a break from the Escapist. Imma be lurking all up in y'alls grills waiting for you to get redrum'ed)

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Luna: Ah keelz, it's been a while. I haven't seen you play since last time I was the spy.

That sure was a fun round, wasn't it? xP

LunaSocks

Dec 27, 2010
@Link: Awwww you remembered! Yeah, that round was kinda chaos, and I kinda fucked things up, but everything turned out all happy.

*resumes lurking*

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@Luna: Well, you took a risk and it backfired. Such is life. At least it's one hell of a story to tell. :p

Hopefully you might not have to sit around too long. At the moment we're waiting to see who got executed.

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
@Link, have you still been gunning for my death post? or have you been voting for different peoples?

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
On the subject of the execution, it's taking a while, but the recently deceased has assured me that they are working on it.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@CA: That's good. I was just wondering when we would see that.

@Berenzen: I voted for you a couple times at the beginning of the round but I haven't recently. However, I will go back to voting for you exclusively if you want. XP

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Jesus... 77 pages in and there's still 14 people alive... of 30! This appears like it could take a while...

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Malyc: Well, some people wanna see 100 pages, others wanna see 100k views... I say we draw this round out as long as possible. =D

Not to bug the dead or anything. =/

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@Schiz: All in good time, my good man.

@Nouw: Indeed... especially since, y'know, Inferno badge. I'd probably never use it, since I like my lineup at present, but it'd be nice to have earned it without going to Forum Games, which I imagine is full of threads aiming to acquire the badge.

elementsoul

Aug 28, 2009
CounterAttack said:
@Nouw: It's hit 100 pages before, but I don't know about the view-count.
98 is the highest page count if I remember correctly. We were going to hit 100 but the round ended and people instantly stopped posting in the thread for some reason.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@element: Looks like your memory [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.191953-Serial-Killer-Round-Ten-Finished] has not failed you. The highest page count I could find was 98.

Interesting gimmick that round actually. The GM as a player? Seems...open to abuse. >.>

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
@element: Ah. I thought it hit 100+ before... Oh well.

@Link: That was a dick move on the part of the GM. I'm pretty sure it got him kicked out of the entire game.

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@CA: Seems like a reasonable response. Introducing an iffy game mechanic with the intention of exploiting it to make yourself the killer is extremely self serving and an abuse of the trust given to the GM. Oh well, those who don't acknowledge the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them. :p

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Yay new backgrounds! I didn't even notice until I saw the thread.
*chooses the puppies background*
OH MY GOD!
*has seizure and dies*

Link_to_Future

Good Dog. Best Friend.
Nov 19, 2009
@staiks: Puppies?

*looks at puppies*

OH SWEET JESUS THE COLORS!

*switches to snow before violent convulsions commence*