Serial Killer Round 58: A Brotherhood Betrayed (Game over! The Traitor is dead!)

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Aerosteam said:
]Uh huh. And I was the last suspect to be executed...
Only because a rogue element went for Desert first.

Aerosteam said:
Do what you will. With Drummodino and the others now dead I've accomplished my mission already.

:)
Not quite. Both I and Head Scribe still live. Head Paladin died, not by your hand may I add, and though that is unfortunate, a thrill-seeker like him never had the best prospects of survival anyway. With competent leadership, what casualties were made will be replaced.@Malbourne: You are breaking my immersion! How can a man role-play in conditions like these?

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Neuromancer said:
Both I and Head Scribe still live. Head Paladin died, not by your hand may I add, and though that is unfortunate, a thrill-seeker like him never had the best prospects of survival anyway. With competent leadership, what casualties were made will be replaced.
Ah hah... Hahahah... Aahh...

All will be revealed soon.

:)

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@Neuromancer: Eh, we don't need to vote. I want to speed things up so I'd like to announce...

I am forfeiting as the Traitor.

Go ahead and shoot me in the head, Senpai. I'll make my proper death post soon.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
*walks in chewing on squirrel on a stick*

*stops chewing*

...Oh... Things are happening here, I see.

*Slowly starts chewing again*

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
@Drummodino: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

A ghost D:

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
@Tizzy: Because people already know now. I want to hurry this round up but the GM isn't updating for shit.

Schizzy

Oct 9, 2008
@Mem: Yes.

*Shoots Mem with his Fat Boy, annihilating the entire vault in a blaze of glory.*

MemLCol TBOT

Sep 27, 2013
Schizzy said:
@Mem: Yes.

*Shoots Mem with his Fat Boy, annihilating the entire vault in a blaze of glory.*

But we arn't in a vault. we are in a BoS Bunker?

silly kitty - takes cardboard replica fatboy away-

Aerosteam

Sep 22, 2011
Why are we voting? I already admitted I was the Traitor.
Schizzy said:
@Aero: You'd better go out in a blaze of glory with an admission like that.
Hmm... nah. I have a story planned that would connect to the next raundo, so I need to make my death subtle.
Caramel Frappe said:
.... If Aero isn't the traitor and was trying to save time for the real one ....
That would be one epic plot twist indeed. Just saying.
Nope. I'm definitely the Traitor. But I did try to make Drummodino's Ghost announce to execute Neuromancer instead, but their bond was too strong to break. (More details in my upcoming death post.)