Serial Killer Round 58: A Brotherhood Betrayed (Game over! The Traitor is dead!)

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Aerosteam said:
Why are we voting? I already admitted I was the Traitor.
Oh, we're just voting on who's gonna shoot you. That's why everyone's voting for me, right user?

[sub][sub]Right?[/sub][/sub]

Oct 10, 2011
@Aero: First you say that you're giving up, then you get on me for "not updating", and when you said that everything already was up to date except that I hadn't called a vote. So what is it that you expect me to do, exactly?

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
@user: To make an announcement that I gave up and now awaiting on my execution post.

Oct 10, 2011
Alrighty then.
[HEADING=1]The traitor has been caught![/HEADING]
Aeroscribe has betrayed the brotherhood! Now we need only to find an execution suitable for such treason!

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
Sure was a really fun Round for me, despite being dead lol ^_^ hopefully when I get back from college, we'll all have a nice new Round and I can do something again (finally).
I think I was the Sheriff once...three or four rounds ago - I think it was T0ad GMing. That was the round that had to be restarted, 'cos of number issues. Drum was the Killer, IIRC.

Didn't see this one coming.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
I figured you were on but a path of righteous vengeance Aero, at least you got that out of your system.

Also yeah, with the moving and cleaning and shit, really not much time to write nowadays. Let's just say that soliloquy before my death, was my death. I just didn't name Aero right off...

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
@NeoAC: Just so you know, because I tire of meaningless vendettas

First round I tried to save Link. Michi was killed.
Second round, believing that either you or Link would be targetted, I tried to save you hoping you would be the one targetted. You weren't.
I couldn't save you in the third round. Not that it'd matter because Aero targetted Drum first anyway. The only way you'd survive past round 3 was if I left Drum to die.

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
I posted this in the SK user group, and just to cover all the bases I'll post it here. Rule/role chnages not only can't be done mid round, but is also only in the hands of the council as a whole, not the group. The group however is free to give feed back, but the council has the last say with every member accounted for.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
@Neuro: Boy, am I glad I didn't knock your head off. Pretty lucky with those two coinflips, amirite. Although I guess if I'd paid a little more attention I'd have seen through some of the traitor's deceptive smokescreens.

Looking very forward to hype next round!

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
T0ad 0f Truth said:
I say we boil him alive!
...With plasma? Gooey, blinding plasma?

Caramel Frappe said:
@Barbas: I admit... If I had a role but suddenly, the GM restarted the game ... I would be one very sad panda for sure.
Because believe me~ I value roles. Despite being a Medic once who didn't save anyone ... I was still happy doing something and giving people protection.

Also I did well as the Lawyer despite dying stage 1. You saw the results of that Round haha.
If you keep saying that, you're going to keep getting killed. XD

I dunno why, it just seems to happen.

MemLCol TBOT

Sep 27, 2013
Caramel Frappe said:
@Barbas: I admit... If I had a role but suddenly, the GM restarted the game ... I would be one very sad panda for sure.
Because believe me~ I value roles. Despite being a Medic once who didn't save anyone ... I was still happy doing something and giving people protection.

Also I did well as the Lawyer despite dying stage 1. You saw the results of that Round haha.
speaking of, Who was the Hacker?

What Questions did they ask?

they certainly didn't catch me this round ^_^

Oct 10, 2011
Oh yeah, about the hacker... I kinda screwed that up too. I accidentally told him that Malbourne didn't have a role, and I didn't realize until after Mal used his power...

Just wanted to let everyone know that now. I thought it would be giving away too much information if I said it mid-game.

MemLCol TBOT

Sep 27, 2013
username sucks said:
Oh yeah, about the hacker... I kinda screwed that up too. I accidentally told him that Malbourne didn't have a role, and I didn't realize until after Mal used his power...

Just wanted to let everyone know that now. I thought it would be giving away too much information if I said it mid-game.
Dan you and your human nature

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
username sucks said:

Oh, what a shame. If only the hacker had this information, then perhaps it could have been used to the benefit of the traitor. Maybe he would have gotten more kills under his belt.

XD

MemLCol TBOT

Sep 27, 2013
Malbourne said:
username sucks said:

Oh, what a shame. If only the hacker had this information, then perhaps it could have been used to the benefit of the traitor. Maybe he would have gotten more kills under his belt.

XD

Yes, what a shame that the guy who I served with, the guy who I shared Nuka cola with once, the guy who snapped, betrayed us and KILLED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE ASWELL AS OUR PREVIOUS ELDER AND SEVERAL OF US AND THREATENED THE LARGEST ANGRYEST GUYS IN THE WHOLE OF NEVADA.... Didn't get to kill more of us.

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Code:
[b]1. Eliminate all other Council members
2. ???
3. Profit[/b]
Everything was controlled by the Council. Neo, Captain of the Avalanche. Scribe Michi. Scribe Desert. Scribe Link. Paladin Drumm. I was a member myself, but I wanted more. This was my only chance. If I didn't do it now, who knows when my next opportunity will come. If all the others are dead, I can control everything. My only targets are those five Council members.

One by one they fell.

It was Knight Chaucer who rallied the information on who was doing the killing, and soon after I was one of the two remaining suspects. Me and Senior Scribe Senpai. I don't care, I took out my last target, Paladin Drumm. Mission accomplished.

Although... I don't have full control yet. There was my loyal Hacker, Scribe Truth. He was my next target, but it was too late to make my next killing since the ghost of the late Paladin Drumm knew exactly who killed him. I had to communicate with him and convince him to tell everyone to execute Senior Scribe Senpai instead so I can make my move.
Code:
[b]1. Contact the Ghost of Paladin Drumm and turn against his Senpai. 
2. Execute Senior Scribe Senpai
3. Revel in evilness
4. Kill Scribe Truth
5. Gain [u]ALL[/u] the power[/b]
I used my sexy robot charm to infatuate Paladin Drumm, however, it failed as it appears spectral beings lack any sex drive. Shame.

It appears that he was working with Senior Scribe Senpai for a long time, thus breaking the friendship they had between each other would be impossible, even if it was beyond the grave. I almost felt something. Almost. This body of metal makes it kinda hard.

It was heard everywhere. "You guys should vote for Aerosteam. My ghost sense is tingling." I knew I was fucked.

I got to the door of the room where the ghostly shouts were coming from. "Deep breaths. Playin' it cool." I walk in.
Aeroscribe: So... Drumm, you still don't want to make this cycle interesting?

Paladin Drumm: Nope. I've made my choice.

Aeroscribe: Very well. Then I'll go and talk to- Oh. You're already here.

Senior Scribe Senpai: Hello, Aeroscribe. There's no walking away from this one. Everyone's going to vote for your execution next.

Aeroscribe: Whatever. Might as well execute me right now.

Senior Scribe Senpai: If that's your choice.

*Senpai points gun towards Aeroscribe*

Aeroscribe: Make this quick.

Senior Scribe Senpai: I know what you're trying to do, that's why I loaded this gun with armour-piercing rounds.

Aeroscribe: ... I see. But I have to ask all of you this: If all the Council members are dead, who's going to keep the order around here?

Paladin Drumm: I guess we'll have to find out.

Senior Scribe Senpai: By the way, I never really liked robots.

[HEADING=1]*Bang*[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]To be continued in...[/HEADING]

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
@Aero: Dang son, was worth the wait.

Heads up for next round if you're gonna keep making those boards, I'm planning to change my avatar tonight. O: