Serial Killer Round 77: Experiment 3-0159: Now with extra Science! Round over! Killer wins!

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
@Wary Wolf: That's right. Little more Tsun less Dere. Just how I like my waifus.

@Caramel Frappe: The character is from anime called Nichijou [http://nichijou.wikia.com/wiki/Nichijou_Wiki]. She's only ever referred to as "Professor" [http://nichijou.wikia.com/wiki/Hakase]. I admit I just snatched the gif from a google search. Can't seem to find the original anywhere.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
@Caramel:
You wot mate?

Nah I see what you mean. I fixed it up a bit more. Originally I wanted to include both ears in the pic whilst only showing the bare shoulder. Also it was more a three second job. I guess I have the weekend to maybe animate the thing if I can be bothered.

Thanks for the offer though. I suggest us monster girls stick together for this round <3

Edit:

Yeah, and I found this in my favorites:

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Roles have been assigned! Check your inboxes! Cycle 1 Begins![/HEADING]

Killer, Medic, Spy, and Lawyer may now act.[hr]Finally. Let's get to the killing already!
*Grabs clipboard and eagerly sits on the sidelines*

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
@Caramel Frappe: Here's what you can expect from Nichijou.

I recommend watching the show slowly. An episode or two every night for a few weeks rather than marathoning it.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
*shuffles around the test room*

So...how was your weekend everybody?

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
@DCJF: He has already started on me... turning me into... Factral

Did you know that the Yo-Yo originated as a weapon used by filipinos in the 16th century?

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
@DCJF:
@Factral:

The intercom abruptly turns on.

Looks like we have a few defects. Seize them!

At this two robots enter and swiftly grab the two of you. They force you back into the chairs as the restraints close around you again.

Looks like I'll have to up the dosage.

You feel a sharp pain as half a dozen syringes are inserted into your lower back. Your world fades away, overwhelmed by a blindly bright white light. Warmth. Fear. Longing. Obedience. Your emotions swirl about in an indescribable torrent. Eventually the light dims and you return to your senses. The restraints release and you stand up again on shaky legs.

Fractral said:
Did you know that the Yo-Yo originated as a weapon used by filipinos in the 16th century?
And I'd say they're pretty effective.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
Caramel Frappe said:
Wary Wolf said:
I suggest us monster girls stick together for this round
@Wary Wolf: ... Does Holo count as a Monster Girl?
No she doesn't. Fair point. I was trying to throw you a peace offering. It's cool if you don't want it. I'll just murder you first.[sub]I don't want to, but if you leave me no choice. Why Frappe? T-T[/sub]
[HEADING=2]*YANDERE MODE ACTIVATED*[/HEADING]​
There can only be one of us who gets to be with Gritch-i-kun... D:<

And yeah, I'll also suggest you don't binge watch Nichijou. Space it out a little.

Fractral

Tentacle God
Feb 28, 2012
@Gritch-Senpai: Hermaeus Mora-Chan serves and obeys.
Also I <3 Hunter x Hunter

Did you know that if you don't learn how to wiggle your ears while young, the muscle atrophies and you'll never be able to do it?

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
I let out a loud belch before I waddle over and pick up a lab coat, throwing it over myself. I finally feel a little more comfortable.

"Well, if that is all, I'll be on my way out of here."

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
BeerTent said:
gritch said:
Wary Wolf said:
G-Gritch-i-kun... Does that mean you want an arrangement where we share things 50/50? I.. I don't know what to say...

Y-yes...
You seem to be under a mistaken notion of why I made you like that in the first place. *grabs his orient cane* Now go out there and make me some money.[sub]I got the joke. I turned you into Holo. But you still called her(yourself) a shit waifu. I don't care who you are, you call her a shit waifu and Imma cuts you.[/sub]

@BeerTent: I'll leave this one under your skillful management. Might I suggest starting with that fellow [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.939537-Serial-Killer-Round-77-Experiment-3-0159-Now-with-extra-Science-assigning-roles#23699757] over there? Vital signs suggest he'd be of the appropriate disposition.
It's cool.

I got someone lined up who's gonna drop half a grand on a Glass Bottom Boat.

I'm not talking about any vehicles either.
That link goes to Caramel, right?

I'm pretty sure thats where it goes. If anything else happens when you hit that link it probably means your insane and dangerous.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Someone's been murdered![/HEADING]

Spy and Lawyer questions will now be answered.[hr]That was fast! o.o
Yup. He's definitely dead. One, two, three... We're going to go with multiple stab wounds. *furiously scribbles on clipboard*
Deathpost forthcoming.

DoPo

Jan 30, 2012
Interesting - that fellow there fell over. Anybody know their name?

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
I'm dead, but before I go I have some very important information for you all. I have a suspect list. Here it is:
001. Fractral
002. Fat_Hippo
003. FPLOON
004. Spider RedNight
005. tf2godz
006. Demagogue
008. Dirty Cop James funs
009. Caramel Frappe
010. Armadox
011. Headsprouter
012. Jux
013. EvilRoy
014. BeerTent
015. Revnak
016. Dr. Crawver
017. TizzytheTormentor
018. Wary Wolf
019. DoPo
You made a very good decision, Killer. Murdering the previous GM is exactly what I'd do. I didn't have role, I'm afraid. But from now on I'll be the alpha-Trickster.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Test Subject 007 (Aerosteam) is dead![/HEADING]

He has become the &#945-Trickster. Oh snap!

Arbiter and Priest may now act.

And it's voting time. Vote for who you think did it![hr]That was super fast! You guys are just chompin' at the bit to get some SCIENCE[sup][small]TM[/small][/sup] done ain't ya?[hr]EDIT: Forgot the timer! I'll fix that. [HEADING=3][timer=06/27/2016 5:00 PM EST][/HEADING]Everyone has until 06/27/2016 17:00 to cast their votes!

DoPo

Jan 30, 2012
Aerosteam said:
I'm dead, but before I go I have some very important information for you all. I have a suspect list. Here it is:
001. Fractral
002. Fat_Hippo
003. FPLOON
004. Spider RedNight
005. tf2godz
006. Demagogue
008. Dirty Cop James funs
009. Caramel Frappe
010. Armadox
011. Headsprouter
012. Jux
013. EvilRoy
014. BeerTent
015. Revnak
016. Dr. Crawver
017. TizzytheTormentor
018. Wary Wolf
Good list. Very useful, thanks - I'll refer to it often.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
Wow, that was quick. Anyone mind if I keep the body? A walrus doctor has needs.