Serial Killer Round 77: Experiment 3-0159: Now with extra Science! Round over! Killer wins!

BeerTent

Resident Furry Pimp
May 8, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
I'm back from Anime Expo 2016, ask me any questions about what I saw / did!

<spoiler=Pictures>

Did you ask that dude with an asshole for a face how he ate?

Wait, no... Hold up, I don't think I want to know this.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
@The Frapster:

Yeah alright I'll bite. What's the loot you got from?

See anything interesting coming up?

Or see any of the old stuff that caught your fancy?

Any cos-players that particularly impressed you?

Did the expo match your expectations and do you expect to go next year?

And hope you enjoyed?

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Nice pictures dude. I love seeing how much skill and effort goes into cosplay and whatnot.

Oh and we should vote for someone not on the list. Just to fuck with Gritch a little.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
@THE Caramel Frappe:

Reckon scyther there might have had more difficulties eating than you. Although at least he had in-built cutlery.

Like Skullkid and Zant. But Muffet is freakin' awesome. She probably had troubles eating too.

Damn you and that cute Nami statue. Now I want to go back to DOTA and try Slithice again for bit.
Or is that heretic talk?
@EvilRoy:

One vote extra for you coming right up.

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
@Warwilf

Anything works! Throw off his test data and foul the experimental results. Lets get that R value off of 1!

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Someone(s) have been executed![/HEADING][hr] There we go. You guys actually properly SCIENCE[sup]TM[/sup] for once! No coin flip necessary! Death post(s) incoming!

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
The survivors gathered around the masked figure who had been caught lurking in the basement of the laboratory, eager to learn his true identity. Armadox stood triumphantly over his quarry, lifting his mask with a flourish.

"JoJo!" the survivors cried in unison.

"Pah, and I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling Wary Wolf and his mangy cat Tizzy!" JoJo spat, nursing his twisted ankle.

"But you aren't even meant to be in this game!" Dr. Triceratops exclaimed, shaking his head in confusion.

"That's what you all thought, the killer roped me in to help finish you lot off. Well, now the game's up I may as well tell you who the killer is. You'll let me live if I do, right?"

"Maybe...?" Gritch shrugged.

"Fine," JoJo frowned. "I'd rather not have to grow yet another clone. The killer is..." He suddenly paused mid-sentence, as if choking on something. His eyes bulged and then he collapsed onto the ground, a poisoned dart embedded in his neck. The survivors let out a collective groan.

"Well, crap," Caramel Frappe said.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
JoJo said:
The survivors gathered around the masked figure who had been caught lurking in the basement of the laboratory, eager to learn his true identity. Armadox stood triumphantly over his quarry, lifting his mask with a flourish.

"JoJo!" the survivors cried in unison.

"Pah, and I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for that meddling Wary Wolf and his mangy cat Tizzy!" JoJo spat, nursing his twisted ankle.

"But you aren't even meant to be in this game!" Dr. Triceratops exclaimed, shaking his head in confusion.

"That's what you all thought, the killer roped me in to help finish you lot off. Well, now the game's up I may as well tell you who the killer is. You'll let me live if I do, right?"

"Maybe...?" Gritch shrugged.

"Fine," JoJo frowned. "I'd rather not have to grow yet another clone. The killer is..." He suddenly paused mid-sentence, as if choking on something. His eyes bulged and then he collapsed onto the ground, a poisoned dart embedded in his neck. The survivors let out a collective groan.

"Well, crap," Caramel Frappe said.
#WellplayedOldManJenkins

Demagogue

Sperm Alien
Mar 26, 2009
to say the others were off putting would be an understatement. The longer he was here and the more he observed the others from the distance the more and more he understood why THEY would be 'chosen' for experimentation, however, he was pure, he was innocent.

But his solitude and introvertness apparently didn't keep him from drawing attention to himself. He saw the glaces from the others, and the whispers whenever he went by with "food" or at least that's what they had been told they were eating. It was day.... well he didn't know what day it was when they came for him with no trusted way to tell the passage of time he wasn't sure how long he had been here, just that it had felt like months. Either way, it was the day of his undoing, the whispers were what woke him from his sleep, many of the others had gathered around him and as he awoke the blow stick fell from his torso, an audible gasp filling the room

"What is this all about? Who's is this?" His questions fell upon deaf ears as they all raised their weapons. Well... this is one way to go I supposed he thought to himself. His last thought... or so he hoped.

I was an innocent (just very inactive... sorry) I am now a Trickster!! Fear my spiritual revenge!

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Test Subject 006 (Demagogue) and an intruder (JoJo) are dead! Begin cycle 4.[/HEADING][hr] Jojo wasn't even part of the game but I'm going to make both of them Tricksters because why not?

Killer, Medic, and Lawyer may now act.

@Caramel Frappe: That looks like fun. I'll have to remember the formula I injected you with. Already got a syringe lined up for myself later labeled "GenCon" though.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Someone has been murdered![/HEADING][hr] Yup. Definitely dead. Death post coming up!

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
tf2godz said:
Yeah a Cat thing body will be prefect for my plans.

Ok everyone scene, armadox and Caramel Frappe have an alibi, I say vote for the hippo!
Not that anyone will likely listen to me much, but what alibi are you talking about? I'd rather we kill Armadox first, because unless we've all been bamboozled by a fake list again, from my point of view Armadox has to be the Killer.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
tf2godz said:

Ok everyone scene, armadox and Caramel Frappe have an alibi, I say vote for the hippo!

Yeah... Not sure about Armadox having the alibi there. Particularly seeing how last cycle you suggested we off Armadox, then he conveniently gives out "evidence" of his supposed "innocence" then you suddenly change your tune. All in a very short period. Seems very convenient. Almost like it was planned out no?

A very convenient conversation. Too bad I spoiled it.

Not sure about Caramel being necessarily innocent either. Yeah, he might have been at the Expo, but he could easily have given Gritch a list of who he wanted dead in advance.

I think the only reason he said anything was because he suggested people would get suspicious if he suddenly went quiet this round.

Speaking of, where has Hippo been?

Yeah, good point. Execute the Phat one.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! GOT NINJA'D BY DAT HIPPO!

He's been sneaking up on me all this time.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Wary Wolf said:
tf2godz said:

Yeah... Not sure about Armadox having the alibi there. Particularly seeing how last cycle you suggested we off Armadox, then he conveniently gives out "evidence" of his supposed "innocence" then you suddenly change your tune. All in a very short period. Seems very convenient. Almost like it was planned out no?

A very convenient conversation. Too bad I spoiled it.

Not sure about Caramel being necessarily innocent either. Yeah, he might have been at the Expo, but he could easily have given Gritch a list of who he wanted dead in advance.

I think the only reason he said anything was because he suggested people would get suspicious if he suddenly went quiet this round.

Speaking of, where has Hippo been?

Yeah, good point. Execute the Phat one.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT! GOT NINJA'D BY DAT HIPPO!

He's been sneaking up on me all this time.
Much like farts, the silent hippos are the deadliest.

But yeah, any talk of alibis this round has been bullshit. Fabricating that stuff has been shown to be way too easy many times in the past.