Serial Killer Round 77: Experiment 3-0159: Now with extra Science! Round over! Killer wins!

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
?How DARE he question my scientific prowess.? I said as I walked back and forth in my lab. ?I?ll show him and everyone in this pathetic universe the the power of DR.TRICERATOPS! He looked at his newly finished abomination.

?Now good kill everyone of these stupi..AHHHH? suddenly my monster grabbed onto me. ?WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I screamed as it started to rip off my flesh. It than started going into my bones and organs.

?For a scientists you sure didn?t think anyone would reprogram.? Someone said in the distance.

?YOU!? I screamed as the creature started to rip out my organs.

?This thing will be perfect for killing the rest.? the person said as it grin into my face. it was the last thing I saw until everything went dark. The monster then dragged my body and add it to it?s mass.

?Now than, come my pet.? The person said as they walked out the door, the monster following.

I was innocent, for this crime at least.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Test Subject 005 (tf2godz) is dead! Voting will now begin![/HEADING]
He had no role and now will become one of the many Tricksters.
Tricksters may now act. Everyone has until July 14 22:00 EST to get their votes in.[hr]Aww... That reminds me of my science fair project in elementary school. It's okay. You're on your way little guy. *rustles hair of monstrous blob*

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
Revnak said:
It's obviously a plot. Wary's the lawyer and Armadox is the killer.
Wary being the lawyer makes sense, it's why the list is fake. He's a fink, and will kill you all if left to live. Hell if I'd work with him though. Also, no one wants another 3 month SK game, NO ONE'd give me villain status. I already shown my pm result. ... Anyways, Dema's my lawyer go to...

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Armadox said:
Revnak said:
Wary being the lawyer makes sense, it's why the list is fake. He's a fink, and will kill you all if left to live. Hell if I'd work with him though. Also, no one wants another 3 month SK game, NO ONE'd give me villain status. I already shown my pm result. ... Anyways, Dema's my lawyer go to...
Its probably DCJF. I don't trust that HORRIFYING RED FACE. It reminds me of Eastern Mind.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
Gentlemen please. No need to fight...

*Loves to watch men fight*

*Schlicking intensifies*

Dunno. I mean I think the hashtag

#KilltheWolf

is viable. After all, the killer would want someone who is not on the list to be executed. So as someone who encourages people to be evil if they want, I can get behind it.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Armadox said:
Revnak said:
But killer is randomized, Wary is the one guy crazy as you, and clearly the PM is a fake. It's all a mad plot.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Someone's been executed![/HEADING]For once a Trickster(s) was involved. Deathpost incoming.[hr]
I just love it when you people do some SCIENCE[sup]TM[/sup]. If I still had a heart it'd be all warm and fuzzy right now.

Wary Wolf

Sep 10, 2015
Today Gritch-i-kun would be sure to notice me! I have been working hard to science so that he can make a breakthrough that could change the world!

These moments of lucidity are becoming less and less frequent. I feel Gritch's chemical mix coursing through my veins, twisting my brain into something, else. Soon my mind will no longer be my own. Soon that which was once me, shall be erased. No. That would be merciful. Instead I will simply be silenced. Living in the background, silently screaming, as my altered body is made to... perform.

Whilst cleaning up for Gritch-i-kun I came across some notes. Whelp! They have my name on them! So they must be for me!

*Blushing*

Maybe Gritch-i-kun has left me a love note confessing his true feelings for me! I must read it!

[HEADING=3]
Waifu Wolf

Before Subject Chemical Exploitation:

After Subject Chemical Exploitation:
[/HEADING]​

Mentally unstable but potentially profitable? No profit. Disappointed.

Chemical mix *Waifu 8* has only produced partial results on Wolf creature.

Transition from male to female successful. Most wolf features have gone except for those DNA strands regarded as essential for Waifu (EARS + TAIL = Positive Results)

Continued ramping of dosage has failed to erase subject's original personality and imprint preferable personality attributes. Possibly due to subject originally being male?

Due to the success of *Waifu 8* on test subject 009, suggests that the calculations needed for mammal to waifu and reptile to waifu need more tweaking.

At this time, *Waifu 8* is not at the acceptable stage to release into drinking water to create mass waifu within local wildlife populations. Additional grant money will also be required to mass produce *Waifu 8* in order to waifu the world.

[HEADING=2]*RED ALERT! RED ALERT!*
SUBJECT 018 HAS LEARNED OF MASTER PLAN! MINIONS! KILL SUBJECT 018 AND MERGE BODY WITH AMORPHOUS MASS WAIFU!*[/HEADING]

I did not know what to think. I would have to share my Gritch-i-kun with other members of the forest community? Does he not love me?

Suddenly back in possession of my wits, blaring sirens rang throughout the dirty rust red facility. I could hear the masses coming for me. Utilizing what few wolf instincts I still possessed, I slipped through the endless corridors, praying for escape before I would become prey.

It was no use, the masses were gaining, I turned another corner and my heart sank. I had been shepherded.

ROOM 101: TRICKSTER WAIFU MASS

I prepared myself for a fight. Even whilst stuck in this weak female body, but then I heard a voice in my head. Somehow coming from the other room.

[HEADING=3]JOIN US! JOIN US! JOIN, AND YOU SHALL BECOME COMPLETE![/HEADING]

My vision became blurry, I tasted copper, blood trickled from my nose and...

I knew what I must do to please my Gritch-i-kun! I threw open the door and embraced the being that would let me finally become one with my love. As the creature enveloped me in it's suffocating embrace my last words were...

Well thank fuck that's over.

TL;DR version: Yep, you killed another INNOCENT. I wasn't the LAWYER. Silly geese. G.G.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
Wary Wolf said:
Today Gritch-i-kun would be sure to notice me! I have been working hard to science so that he can make a breakthrough that could change the world!

These moments of lucidity are becoming less and less frequent. I feel Gritch's chemical mix coursing through my veins, twisting my brain into something, else. Soon my mind will no longer be my own. Soon that which was once me, shall be erased. No. That would be merciful. Instead I will simply be silenced. Living in the background, silently screaming, as my altered body is made to... perform.

Whilst cleaning up for Gritch-i-kun I came across some notes. Whelp! They have my name on them! So they must be for me!

*Blushing*

Maybe Gritch-i-kun has left me a love note confessing his true feelings for me! I must read it!

[HEADING=3]
Waifu Wolf

[/HEADING]​

Transition from male to female successful. Most wolf features have gone except for those DNA strands regarded as essential for Waifu (EARS + TAIL = Positive Results)

Continued ramping of dosage has failed to erase subject's original personality and imprint preferable personality attributes. Possibly due to subject originally being male?

Due to the success of *Waifu 8* on test subject 009, suggests that the calculations needed for mammal to waifu and reptile to waifu need more tweaking.

At this time, *Waifu 8* is not at the acceptable stage to release into drinking water to create mass waifu within local wildlife populations. Additional grant money will also be required to mass produce *Waifu 8* in order to waifu the world.

SUBJECT 018 HAS LEARNED OF MASTER PLAN! MINIONS! KILL SUBJECT 018 AND MERGE BODY WITH AMORPHOUS MASS WAIFU!*[/HEADING]

I did not know what to think. I would have to share my Gritch-i-kun with other members of the forest community? Does he not love me?

Suddenly back in possession of my wits, blaring sirens rang throughout the dirty rust red facility. I could hear the masses coming for me. Utilizing what few wolf instincts I still possessed, I slipped through the endless corridors, praying for escape before I would become prey.

It was no use, the masses were gaining, I turned another corner and my heart sank. I had been shepherded.

I prepared myself for a fight. Even whilst stuck in this weak female body, but then I heard a voice in my head. Somehow coming from the other room.

I knew what I must do to please my Gritch-i-kun! I threw open the door and embraced the being that would let me finally become one with my love. As the creature enveloped me in it's suffocating embrace my last words were...

TL;DR version: Yep, you killed another INNOCENT. I wasn't the LAWYER. Silly geese. G.G.
Bullshit! I could have sworn you was lying, and pissed in the well. Because chaos obviously.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Test Subject 018 (Wary Wolf) is dead! Begin Cycle 6.[/HEADING]Oh, right. He had no role and will now become yet another Trickster.
Killer and Lawyer may now act.[hr]Down one waifu. Darn. The power of hashtags are frightening. Must make note of that.

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
Armadox said:
Both taste good if cooked properly.
[HEADING=2]TRIGGERED[/HEADING]

Growing up I had a friend who would hunt and eat grass snakes. Weird little psycho said they were "chewy and bony". I can only assume lamias would be worse since they have a full skeleton too. Probably legs too. My theory is a lamia is a human that a snake got halfway through eating.

As it is, Rest, Yee well War Wilf, dead of a mob to the face. We will avenge your death probably, but not before some more innocent people get scienced up the pee hole.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Wary Wolf said:

*Blushing*

[HEADING=3]
Waifu Wolf

[/HEADING]​

Yay, you died! Everything's coming up Revnak!

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
EvilRoy said:
Growing up I had a friend who would hunt and eat grass snakes. Weird little psycho said they were "chewy and bony". I can only assume lamias would be worse since they have a full skeleton too. Probably legs too. My theory is a lamia is a human that a snake got halfway through eating.
Wait. Did he just eat them raw? I'm picturing him going full Ozzy Osbourne and just biting off the damn thing's head while it's still alive.

You had (have) some interesting friends...

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
[HEADING=2]Someone's been murdered![/HEADING][hr]I've gotten so used to see to guys kill each other it's not exciting as it once was... No that doesn't mean you can stop. Deathpost incoming.

Spider RedNight

There are holes in my brain
Oct 8, 2011
Days and days and days. Eating... paper, probably. He made friends with a bird, he thinks. Doesn't matter, he ate it. Four was his favourite number, after all.

And this was the one instance where he wasn't wasn't watching my back! Completely not fair - it wasn't HIS fault the eyes they installed in the back of his head were faulty. ...Were they even eyes? How long had he been there? He lost track - people were dying and he felt stranded in the Nostromo with a Xenomorph. That would've been badass.

But no, he had spent all of his time crawling around Rattmann-style in the vents and under the floorboards, trying to eternally escape the shadow he could've sworn was following him around. What he wouldn't give for a Portal Gun. "Er... Science Lab tunnels to Mothership, I repeat, come in mothership," He whispered to himself as if communicating with some ethereal force that no one could see. There was no reply. "Dammit, radio silent." At this point, he had no idea if there was even a "mothership" - what other false memories had been implanted in his brain?

Well, he couldn't tell you now but there was a new addition - mind controlling spores.

It started as a sharp sting, brief but powerful, like a warm needle dipped in grease, puncturing his frontal lobe somehow from the back. Surprised at first but mellowing out almost immediately, he slumped to the ground gracefully like a woman fainting in slow-motion. As his face interacted with the cold floor, all the memories were gone and replaced with just one more - go forward.

He pursed his lips contemplatively and got to his hands and knees, crawling before standing up into a limping walk. Seeing was suddenly overrated - there was a primal need. He just had to walk forward, man.

Walking forward, walking forward-- that was a wall, back up-- okay walking forward again. My, how lovely the power conduits looked today. He just... wanted to give one a big bear hug. He muttered something about "tuna" and "scoring four orange juice points" and--

Suffice to say, it wasn't a good idea. Again, TOTALLY not fair - he hadn't even taken her out to dinner yet!

-fake sniff- He was just an INNOCENT BYSTANDER. However, as the last light left his dark eyes and the foam oozed from his thoroughly-electrified body, he felt... empowered. Like he could finally make a difference.

It was kind of a nice feeling, if he was being honest as he examined his corporeal, glowing fingers.