Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
FalloutJack said:
Secondhand Revenant said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Caramel Frappe said:
@Pirate 0f PC Master race: <--- Yeah let's murder the only dude who's very active so when they're executed, the thread becomes quiet once more ... darn it guys. First off, why do you want this thread becoming a ghost town? (And you should of known better that eliminating active players screws us over because they're the most likely to vote as well).

I'm disappointed in you guys.
To be fair, at least half of his posts were "There is nothing worth posting about."

It would be one thing to volunteer to distribute messages (which is still very suspicious behaviour), but was a message every six hours that no one had said anything to Pirate in the last 6 hours worth it?
To be extra fair some people have barely posted lol
Would YOU stand close to Tokyo Tower during a monster attack? I think not!
I mean, we're all supposed to be Sentai. It's kinda in the job description.

Hell, Revnak and Fractral have not posted in the thread whatsoever. Half of the players only chimed in to secure a spot.

I smell conspiracies.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Caramel Frappe said:
@Pirate 0f PC Master race: <--- Yeah let's murder the only dude who's very active so when they're executed, the thread becomes quiet once more ... darn it guys. First off, why do you want this thread becoming a ghost town? (And you should of known better that eliminating active players screws us over because they're the most likely to vote as well).

To be fair, at least half of his posts were "There is nothing worth posting about."

It would be one thing to volunteer to distribute messages (which is still very suspicious behaviour), but was a message every six hours that no one had said anything to Pirate in the last 6 hours worth it?

Hell, Revnak and Fractral have not posted in the thread whatsoever. Half of the players only chimed in to secure a spot.

I smell conspiracies.
Wait, you can smell while wearing these things? Hold on... Your mask has nose-holes!

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
FalloutJack said:
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Caramel Frappe said:

I smell conspiracies.
Wait, you can smell while wearing these things? Hold on... Your mask has nose-holes!
Well, how else do you expect me to breathe while wearing a Sentai suit over my Superman suit over my Ewok suit? I gotta breathe, man!

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Caramel Frappe said:

I smell conspiracies.
Well, how else do you expect me to breathe while wearing a Sentai suit over my Superman suit over my Ewok suit? I gotta breathe, man!
Aren't you kind of warm in all that?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
FalloutJack said:
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Caramel Frappe said:

I smell conspiracies.
You know, you'd think so, but once you have a solid layer of liquid sweat enveloping you it really isn't that bad. Kinda like swimming, only not.

Or maybe that's the heat stroke talking.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Caramel Frappe said:

I smell conspiracies.
You know, you'd think so, but once you have a solid layer of liquid sweat enveloping you it really isn't that bad. Kinda like swimming, only not.

Oh, dear god, the bear's delusional!

MEDIC!!

Wait...no.

VETERINARIAN!!

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Maybe we should make the Serial Killer Game more exciting somehow?
The LoudSpeaker was a very good idea.
Maybe we should invent more roles. Someone who don't get an important role [Killer, Medic, etc], to have a role posting more info for the Sentai monster the GM post. Or someone have a role to collect data from all the players to create a Sentai Hero Database.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Supahewok said:
FalloutJack said:
Caramel Frappe said:

I smell conspiracies.

That's got me in mind of those experiments to see if humans can survive in a pure liquid environment...apparently that's a thing so long as the liquid itself is oxygen-rich. I imagine what was used in the lab wasn't as...pungent...as what you've got going on in your multi-layered suit. Where the Hell is the Medic? It's hard to see in the rubble and dust being kicked up being kicked up by Mukadender...I think it's time for...

THE DREADED CALLBACK!

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
SweetShark said:
Maybe we should invent more roles. Someone who don't get an important role [Killer, Medic, etc], to have a role posting more info for the Sentai monster the GM post. Or someone have a role to collect data from all the players to create a Sentai Hero Database.
you are fighting a giant dick monster, how are you board?

Shoggoth2588 said:
your Zord can't stop it alone (which is the body).
It needs to combine with...
The Sharkzord (left arm, Sweetshark)
The MiiaZord (legs, Caramel Frappe)
The Yoshizord (Right arm, Josh123914)
and the RowletZord (head and cape, Aerosteam)

To form the Serial Killer Hunter Megazord.
(If someone draws that I will die happy)

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
tf2godz said:
SweetShark said:
you are fighting a giant dick monster, how are you board?

Shoggoth2588 said:
your Zord can't stop it alone (which is the body).
It needs to combine with...
The Sharkzord (left arm, Sweetshark)
The MiiaZord (legs, Caramel Frappe)
The Yoshizord (Right arm, Josh123914)
and the RowletZord (head and cape, Aerosteam)

To form the Serial Killer Hunter Megazord.
(If someone draws that I will die happy)
On page 1, the Megaton Hippo was a proposed Megazord but I absolutely need to see this drawn out not too...

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009

I tried! Can you tell I haven't lifted a pencil in over a year? Or can you tell that I'm just not very good at drawing things that are meant to be robotic?

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Shoggoth2588 said:

I tried! Can you tell I haven't lifted a pencil in over a year? Or can you tell that I'm just not very good at drawing things that are meant to be robotic?
love it my only problem with it, is the legs, I was thinking more of miazord turning into human legs like this guy...

but I still love it.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
tf2godz said:
Shoggoth2588 said:

love it my only problem with it, is the legs, I was thinking more of miazord turning into human legs like this guy...

but I still love it.
Not 100% familiar with that one...what I was going for, since Miia is a Lamia, was a sort of...huh...I can't find it. I could have sworn there was a final Gundam in G Gundam that just had a massive, black snake body with a humanoid top-bit. It's not usual which is what drew me to go for that. Eeeeeeeeeeven though is looks a bit too organic in my opinion. Oh well; rough sketch!

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Shoggoth2588 said:
tf2godz said:
Shoggoth2588 said:

but I still love it.
Not 100% familiar with that one...what I was going for, since Miia is a Lamia, was a sort of...huh...I can't find it. I could have sworn there was a final Gundam in G Gundam that just had a massive, black snake body with a humanoid top-bit. It's not usual which is what drew me to go for that. Eeeeeeeeeeven though is looks a bit too organic in my opinion. Oh well; rough sketch!
it's okay Beggars can't be choosers, great pick

Jan 12, 2012
Shoggoth2588 said:

I like it. I figured that Miia is taking both leg slots with that big booty. Probably causes a lot of collateral damage in the city, but I bet it's hell on wheels when we go to space in the movie.

I'm not jealous that I didn't make it into the MegaZord, shut up, I'm sure there's a bald guy just off screen and he's doing something super awesome

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Shoggoth2588 said:

I like it. I figured that Miia is taking both leg slots with that big booty. Probably causes a lot of collateral damage in the city, but I bet it's hell on wheels when we go to space in the movie.
Look, you can't put a price on good giant robo snake booty. Everybody knows that. People in Japan know that especially.

I'm calling it an early night. Ring me when I'm stabbed by SK.

(Oh and nice job on the draws Shoggoth)