Serial Killer Round 79: Super-mega-fast-strong-ultra-amazing-force GOGOV

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
*On the phone to the director*

"Listen, TF. About this script, buddy. It's right in my contract. I want to SAY that "I'm tired of all these motherfuckin' phallic monsters wreckin' the motherfuckin' city!". It's expected of me, important to the fans!"

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
FalloutJack said:
*On the phone to the director*

"Listen, TF. About this script, buddy. It's right in my contract. I want to SAY that "I'm tired of all these motherfuckin' phallic monsters wreckin' the motherfuckin' city!". It's expected of me, important to the fans!"
[HEADING=1]Do not question my vision![/HEADING]

[HEADING=1]Anyway a new monster has appeared, it's called the Giant Claw or Giant. Antimatter. Space. Buzzard, behold its evil[/HEADING]

[HEADING=1]You fight it with your new megazord, I'm going to go talk to the costume guy[/HEADING]

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
OK, so we have a budget for this thing but I can't find a single roll of silver duck tape for a minor repair? What even the Hell guys? And where did that intern go with my cruller?! The cold brew was nice, it wasn't the iced coffee I asked for, but that intern has been gone for two freaking hours now!

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
The YoshiZord would try and take it on alone, but the size of the egg would tear its insides up

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Look at the size of that thing! And its looks. Is it from other dimension or from a dark toxic wasteland in Mexico? Whatever it is, I got a hunch it can lead us to the stolen taco! GO MEGAZORD!!!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
tf2godz said:
Also new megazord.
JUMBO PALACE said:
JUMBO PALACE:Batman Zord ( body)
Secondhand Revenant said:
Secondhand Revenant: The Bear zord (left foot)
Armadox said:
Armadox: The Platypus zord: (right foot)
Shoggoth2588 said:
Shoggoth2588: Shoggoth zord (The two arms)
gritch said:
gritch: Anime girl zord (The head)
With my help, this Megazord will be...

[HEADING=1]FULLY ARMED!!![/HEADING]​

[sub](this was my one-hundred, eleventy-leventh post and it was a fucking pun. If I'm killed by The Giant Claw it will be absolutely deserved...)[/sub]

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Shoggoth2588 said:
tf2godz said:
Also new megazord.
JUMBO PALACE said:
Armadox said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
gritch said:

[sub](this was my one-hundred, eleventy-leventh post and it was a fucking pun. If I'm killed by The Giant Claw it will be absolutely deserved...)[/sub]
also are you going to draw this one to?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
tf2godz said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
tf2godz said:
Also new megazord.
JUMBO PALACE said:
Armadox said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
gritch said:

also are you going to draw this one to?
If I do, it won't be until later tonight (6 hours or so, give or take). Plenty of time for me to familiarize myself with everybody's avatar unless they wanted to use something else as their Zords!

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
*It forms then immediately has a limp, as the right foot is drunk and has fallen asleep*

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
*I lay on an air-mattress in my trailer, exasperatedly talking into my phone*

"mhm...yeah...yeah, look I told you guys, I know it looked great, I freaking LOVED it and I can't wait to see it but that last stunt completely screwed my back up. Mhm...yeah...Well, until I get the test results back I won't know if it's a slipped disc, or a herniated disc or who the Hell KNOWS what else. Uh-huh...mhm...Look, how many times do I have to tell you, standing up hurts. I just can't take another shoot! Yeah...yeah...I know...Well look, I'll keep in touch with you guys, OK? Don't worry, the art department got their costume back. Yeah...uh-huh...oh no, they told me they didn't need the Helmet. Uh-huh? OK...Alright then. Yeah, I'll keep in touch. Talk to you later."

*click*

I sigh and take a bite out of a pretty damn good burrito. The tacos were apparently gone.

**The Spy has learned the importance of using stunt-men and regrets being unable to perform in the next episode**

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
[HEADING=1]We lost a great man today, let us never forget...[/HEADING]

[HEADING=1]...But in his place! Space Sheriff Gavan will lead as the new spy![/HEADING]

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
...Oh, I get it. I think.

Does the new spy get the questions & answers that the old spy already did?

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Shoggoth2588 said:
*I lay on an air-mattress in my trailer, exasperatedly talking into my phone*

"mhm...yeah...yeah, look I told you guys, I know it looked great, I freaking LOVED it and I can't wait to see it but that last stunt completely screwed my back up. Mhm...yeah...Well, until I get the test results back I won't know if it's a slipped disc, or a herniated disc or who the Hell KNOWS what else. Uh-huh...mhm...Look, how many times do I have to tell you, standing up hurts. I just can't take another shoot! Yeah...yeah...I know...Well look, I'll keep in touch with you guys, OK? Don't worry, the art department got their costume back. Yeah...uh-huh...oh no, they told me they didn't need the Helmet. Uh-huh? OK...Alright then. Yeah, I'll keep in touch. Talk to you later."

*click*

I sigh and take a bite out of a pretty damn good burrito. The tacos were apparently gone.

**The Spy has learned the importance of using stunt-men and regrets being unable to perform in the next episode**

Shit our spy....