Serial Killer Round 79: Super-mega-fast-strong-ultra-amazing-force GOGOV

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
So... who has died and had the necromancer narrowed things down between Ewok and Jack to the end the game now?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
JUMBO PALACE said:
Anyway, I'm kind of waiting for the axe at this point. I feel like I've been almost equally annoying to both sides in this game. Although, I'm not sure what SweetShark thinks I know/could find out cause I'm just enjoying the ride right now.
You cannot possibly match me in annoying both sides this game. I frankly have no idea why I'm still alive, except for that everybody thinks I'm too worthless to bother with killing.

Shoggoth2588 said:
Incidentally, I didn't necessarily intend for the Omni-Hyper-Superzord Mk.VI to look like all of our avatars/zords were gang-banging Miia. It just kinda turned out that way.
Well, what in the ever loving fuck is with my face in that?! I'm supposed to be the one to sell the children's toys!

FalloutJack said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
Caramel Frappe said:
I'm not doing a good job as the Medic in saving people ... haven't saved a single person, including when I was given the role several other times in the other SK Rounds. But alas, I am great at being the Lawyer >_> ... figures lol.

What the FUCK?!
I don't think he's the medic at all...
Sssshhhh, it'll all be over soon, don't you worry.

...Although I'm not sure if Caramel is the real medic either, I'd have thought that, as a popular player, the Lawyer would have checked them out early on. Then again I'm batting close to 0 on guessing at the Lawyer's thought process in this game so idk

Josh123914

They'll fix it by "Monday"
Nov 17, 2009
To quote somebody old and important, "It happened very slowly, and then it happened very quickly"

I can't be the only one who's a bit lost in this game. I was told there was a serial killer, but instead we're dealing with random kaijus. Whoever's summoning these fucks shouldn't be this hard to spot, there are only so many neon coloured sorcerors with wacky hairstyles and a sketchy english dub in this thread.

Anyway, according to tf2godz (Praise Be Unto Him) "Megagodzilla vaporizer your zord in the hate of battle"

I didn't want it to end this way. As my final wish, remains of my zord should be recycled either into inefficient wind turbines, or broken apart and the raw materials be sold off to pay for the Tokyo Olympics.

Thread theme:

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Josh123914 said:
To quote somebody old and important, "It happened very slowly, and then it happened very quickly"

I can't be the only one who's a bit lost in this game. I was told there was a serial killer, but instead we're dealing with random kaijus. Whoever's summoning these fucks shouldn't be this hard to spot, there are only so many neon coloured sorcerors with wacky hairstyles and a sketchy english dub in this thread.
Oh you silly dinosaur. Of course you don't fight a serial killer in the Super-mega-fast-strong-ultra-amazing-force GOGOV show.
The serial killer is now right behind after tou finished your death scene from the kaiju.....
Do you feel the tip of the knife?

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA

[HEADING=1]all the monsters are gone but the great leader is still among you, let's see if you can find out who it is this time[/HEADING]

[HEADING=2][timer=09/11/2016 12:00 PM EST][/HEADING]

Jan 12, 2012
tf2godz said:
[HEADING=1]Mechagodzilla seems to have been destroyed but at the cost of one of are own and all your cool zords[/HEADING]
All of them? Truly, you are a cruel god. Unless this is just setting us up for new Zords so there can be a flashy new toy line.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Alright rangers who are we voting for this time? I want to see us get it wrong asap.

Secondhand Revenant

Recycle, Reduce, Redead
Legacy
Oct 29, 2014
Baator
Country
The Nine Hells
Thunderous Cacophony said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
Alright rangers who are we voting for this time? I want to see us get it wrong asap.
FalloutJack is the only one left to whack.
There's also Ewok, but would save him for last, he seems least likely to me

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
JUMBO PALACE said:
Well, there's also me.

Edit: The curse of the next page strikes once again.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Secondhand Revenant said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
By that logic, I should be last. If there's one man who's been cunningly manipulative, it's Ewok.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
FalloutJack said:
Secondhand Revenant said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
By that logic, I should be last. If there's one man who's been cunningly manipulative, it's Ewok.

It'd be nice if the Necro would speak up.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
FalloutJack said:
SupahEwok said:
Great Gazuga's butt, what IS that picture?
...Are you allergic to pretty women or something?

That's the best evidence of you being the Great Leader yet :p

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
I have a quick question regarding the rules in regard to the Necromancer. I know this is going back a few pages but I was reading through the thread and went back to check the first page with the info on it.

The Necromancer (New Role) is similar to the Holy Spirit, for they may revive anyone who was executed by the players / murdered by the Homunculus. However, they cannot revive someone if they were killed by the Soul Reaper. Unlike the Holy Spirit that is killed when reviving someone, the Necromancer does not die. Instead, he or she can control the role said player had for one cycle only. For example, if the Necromancer revives the Soul Reaper- they may kill any player but carry the cons of a Soul Reaper too such as dying as a result. If the Necromancer revives the Vessel, he or she may ask the GM a question for that cycle only.

Once the Necromancer uses that person's ability, an announcement will be made and the Necromancer loses his / her power but will remain alive. If the Necromancer is killed by execution or murdered by the Homunculus before activating their power, they lose their power even if revived by the Holy Spirit. The Necromancer cannot use their power during cycle 1, but may do so any cycle afterwards. The person the Necromancer revived does not get their role back either.

Obviously it doesn't matter much at this point, but for my own future reference, does this mean that our necromancer doesn't have their ability anymore? There was no announcement of him using it and a cycle has gone by has it not? I feel like this role is overly confusing and imbalanced.

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
JUMBO PALACE said:
I have a quick question regarding the rules in regard to the Necromancer. I know this is going back a few pages but I was reading through the thread and went back to check the first page with the info on it.

The Necromancer (New Role) is similar to the Holy Spirit, for they may revive anyone who was executed by the players / murdered by the Homunculus. However, they cannot revive someone if they were killed by the Soul Reaper. Unlike the Holy Spirit that is killed when reviving someone, the Necromancer does not die. Instead, he or she can control the role said player had for one cycle only. For example, if the Necromancer revives the Soul Reaper- they may kill any player but carry the cons of a Soul Reaper too such as dying as a result. If the Necromancer revives the Vessel, he or she may ask the GM a question for that cycle only.

Once the Necromancer uses that person's ability, an announcement will be made and the Necromancer loses his / her power but will remain alive. If the Necromancer is killed by execution or murdered by the Homunculus before activating their power, they lose their power even if revived by the Holy Spirit. The Necromancer cannot use their power during cycle 1, but may do so any cycle afterwards. The person the Necromancer revived does not get their role back either.

Obviously it doesn't matter much at this point, but for my own future reference, does this mean that our necromancer doesn't have their ability anymore? There was no announcement of him using it and a cycle has gone by has it not? I feel like this role is overly confusing and imbalanced.
he hasn't used it

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
tf2godz said:
JUMBO PALACE said:

he hasn't used it
Yeah, I understand that. Does that mean he lost the chance to use the ability as the rules seem to imply?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
JUMBO PALACE said:
tf2godz said:
Yeah, I understand that. Does that mean he lost the chance to use the ability as the rules seem to imply?
I think it means he's trying to throw the game to the SK, but why resurrect the spy in that case, I have no idea.