Serial Killer, Round 80 - Resident Evil: A Game of Consequences...

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Apr 14, 2020
5,184
173
68
Everyone is silent, either too confident to be worried or too scared to act. One death, some missing meds, and they think they know who did it. As I make sure the weapons are in good condition, I receive a message from HQ. No words, just a short cryptic code; but it's meaning is clear to me: DISPOSE OF CARAMEL FRAPPE. I give myself a second of doubt, doubt if the end my target (and likely me) will actually save everyone. Finally I dismiss it, as I grab my weapons and start to walk towards my mission without any more hesitation.

This is war. Survival is their responsibility.
 

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Apr 14, 2020
2,636
142
68
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Gender
Dinosaur
Caramel Frappe said:
tf2godz said:
Caramel Frappe said:
Lawyer ...
Then became the Lich Queen ...
Now, she had a code name ... Wesker
You forgot about the time you became Ultra mother
Was this recently, as in when I was the Medic? I don't remember being an Ultra mother ... my mind's drawing blanks lol.
That was last round in fact you admitted it Near the end

Caramel Frappe said:
I'm not doing a good job as the Medic in saving people ... haven't saved a single person, including when I was given the role several other times in the other SK Rounds. But alas, I am great at being the Lawyer >_> ... figures lol.
 

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Apr 14, 2020
2,636
142
68
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Gender
Dinosaur
Caramel Frappe said:
tf2godz said:
Caramel Frappe said:
tf2godz said:
Caramel Frappe said:
Lawyer ...
Then became the Lich Queen ...
Now, she had a code name ... Wesker
You forgot about the time you became Ultra mother
Was this recently, as in when I was the Medic? I don't remember being an Ultra mother ... my mind's drawing blanks lol.
That was last round in fact you admitted it Near the end

Caramel Frappe said:
I'm not doing a good job as the Medic in saving people ... haven't saved a single person, including when I was given the role several other times in the other SK Rounds. But alas, I am great at being the Lawyer >_> ... figures lol.
Ah, thanks for the reminder. I only went to list the roles I had when I was evil (even as GM, but a fair GM at that).
I did it for the sake of continuity, since the same character in the SCIENCE Sk Round became the main antagonist in my Necromancy SK Round and is now the villain in this Round.

Actually, the lore matches up perfectly too. A Lawyer trying to cover up a mad scientist, ends up being executed by the people ... becomes a monster that tries to rule over the world- yet failed. When zombies come up again, she's here to finish the job but to carry the legacy of what went on in SCIENCE. It was so fortunate for me that this Round relates to zombies, for the continuity to make sense.
That reminds me Dr.triceratops eventually has to show up Again just for the lols
 

dragoongfa

It's the Krossopolypse
Apr 21, 2009
200
0
0
So Frappe was the Lawyer is this a good or bad catch?

Anyway: Thunderous Cacophony was the only player who confirmed his role and he did sacrifice himself so the killer would not get the rocket launcher consequence.

His sacrifice also took out one more name from the list which means that out of the 6 we are only left with 3.

Of those three no one is beyond suspicion, my dig on having multiple rolers there was to hide him.

From this point on I consider myself dead as the killer will certainly try to get me now before the whole place blows up.

Fat Hippo Innocent
Caramel Frappe Lawyer/Wesker
Jack O' Ripper
JUMBO PALACE
Thunderous Cacophony Priest/Barry
Pirate Of PC Master race

EDIT: As my last announcement in character:

Pirate of PC Master race seems particularly eager to hasten the game up.
JUMBO PALACE Says that he was busy in RL and didn't pay much attention to the game.
Jack O'Ripper He is an unknown quantity although he did try to convince me to get himself lower on the list.

All three look bad.
 

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
15,489
0
0
[HEADING=1]WESKER!!![/HEADING]​

Chris: I don't believe it. He got 'im. Wesker's actually dead this time...I think.

Jill: Yeah, but Barry...

Chris: That's the way Barry lives, saving others.

Jill: I know, but-

Chris: Hold on, Jill. There's something in his pocket...

There had been a kind of low beeping sound coming from Wesker's pocket. Pulling it out, it looked like...

Jill: Is that what I think it is?!

Chris: We're in trouble. Big trouble.

A Dead Man's Switch!! You know what that means...


[HEADING=2][/HEADING]​

The self destruct sequence has been activated! The Killer is making his way from the underground railway and will murder anyone or anything in his way. If you don't stop him before time is up, he will camp the train until it departs and leave you all to die.

The Killer is on an adrenaline rush from the medical supplies. He has two targets this turn.

The Medic is immune to attack until next execution round.

Time is running out! Hurry!

It's the Killer's turn.
 

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
4,028
1,397
118
Country
Texas
dragoongfa said:
That's just Pirate's personality honestly.

Jumbo had no role in the last round that I can recall, but he similarly would be unavailable over weekends, it's not anything out of character for him.

I say vote Jack, unless something happens in the night cycle to point more definitively to one of the others.
 

dragoongfa

It's the Krossopolypse
Apr 21, 2009
200
0
0
Just realized that with the Medic back in the game I will be able to live into turn 3 and thus ask the second question finally pinning the killer down if we don't get them this turn.

That is if the Medic remembers to cover the confirmed Spy :p
 

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 22, 2020
3,552
7
43
Country
USA
SupahEwok said:
Jumbo had no role in the last round that I can recall, but he similarly would be unavailable over weekends, it's not anything out of character for him.
Hey man, appreciate you sticking up for me. My girlfriend and I have had things to do pretty much every weekend the past month and a half and we're pretty socialized out at this point. Not to mention my sister had a baby not that long ago too. I'll be much more available in future games than I have been, though I try to stay on top of things.

No hard feeling Dragoon. I know you're just doing your job
 

Pirate Of PC Master race

Rambles about half of the time
Jun 14, 2013
596
0
0
Fat Hippo said:

So anyway, I voted for my own death just so it would be someone on the list that dies. Looks like it worked out. Anyway, I don't have a role, meaning I'm innocent. That also means I'm not trying to manipulate you and it would be a good idea to take the advice I've previously posted in the chat and thread. And if you don't...I guess you all deserve to die.
Goodbye Hippo! We will always miss you!

You will always be remembered as this guy:
 

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Apr 14, 2020
5,184
173
68
FalloutJack said:
[HEADING=1]WESKER!!![/HEADING]​

Chris: I don't believe it. He got 'im. Wesker's actually dead this time...I think.

Jill: Yeah, but Barry...

Chris: That's the way Barry lives, saving others.

Jill: I know, but-

Chris: Hold on, Jill. There's something in his pocket...

There had been a kind of low beeping sound coming from Wesker's pocket. Pulling it out, it looked like...

Jill: Is that what I think it is?!

Chris: We're in trouble. Big trouble.

A Dead Man's Switch!! You know what that means...


[HEADING=2][/HEADING]​

The self destruct sequence has been activated! The Killer is making his way from the underground railway and will murder anyone or anything in his way. If you don't stop him before time is up, he will camp the train until it departs and leave you all to die.

The Killer is on an adrenaline rush from the medical supplies. He has two targets this turn.

The Medic is immune to attack until next execution round.

Time is running out! Hurry!

It's the Killer's turn.
Well... oops, I think. At least things will speed up now, probably... possibly?
 

The Raw Shark

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Nov 19, 2014
241
0
0
I stop paying attention for a short while and then THIS SHIT HAPPENS WHAT THE CHRIST
 

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
4,028
1,397
118
Country
Texas
JUMBO PALACE said:
Hey man, appreciate you sticking up for me.
No problem. Honestly I owe ya for tossing you under the bus on flimsy evidence last round.
FalloutJack said:
You got a big ol' countdown for the game, but I don't see one for the killer's cycle?

Also if we're gonna have an overall countdown, can we please not wait 48 hours for a deathpost? I know folks got lives and all, but if they haven't got one up within 8 or 12 hours I say it's fair game for you as the GM to move the game forward. There's absolutely nothing stopping people from posting a death post later on when they have more time.
 

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
15,489
0
0
SupahEwok said:
The Killer knows the time of day.

You may have a point on death posts, as I hadn't thought about that. Consider it a GM's discretion on how to handle it.
 

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
15,489
0
0
[HEADING=1]Fists of Fury![/HEADING]​


On the way to the train, a roar was heard, and some definite carnage happened. But who? Who will be joining the ranks of the undead and possibly brain damaged?

[HEADING=2]The Killer has struck twice! Make your death posts quickly![/HEADING]​
 

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Apr 14, 2020
2,636
142
68
Cretaceous
Country
USA
Gender
Dinosaur
I ran as fast as I could down the hallway.

"I need to find a way out of here before things go boom." I thought to my self.

"I know a way out." A random person I was forced to stay with for a few days said.

"REALLY?" I asked in a panic "Where?"

"Though this door." he answered as he opened it.

"Thanks!" I yell as I run out the door. "FREEDOM! PURe freedom..."

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..."
[HEADING=1]Splat![/HEADING]
I was just a boring old dinosaur
 

The Raw Shark

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes.
Nov 19, 2014
241
0
0
tf2godz said:
I ran as fast as I could down the hallway.

"I need to find a way out of here before things go boom." I thought to my self.

"I know a way out." A random person I was forced to stay with for a few days said.

"REALLY?" I asked in a panic "Where?"

"Though this door." he answered as he opened it.

"Thanks!" I yell as I run out the door. "FREEDOM! PURe freedom..."

"SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..."
[HEADING=1]Splat![/HEADING]
I was just a boring old dinosaur