Serial Killer, Round 80 - Resident Evil: A Game of Consequences...

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Pirate Of PC Master race said:
Wha? game started? This was like... a month ago.
Anyways LET THE GAME BEGIN!
No, it wasn't, and the delay wasn't my fault either.

[HEADING=1]NOW THEN...[/HEADING]​

Well, the victim has informed me that he can only access via mobile right now, so his death post will be in later.

I'm here right now to announce the fact that...

[HEADING=2]The Medic is dead![/HEADING]​

...and that will be costly.

[HEADING=2]Consequence - Medical supplies taken [/HEADING]​

Rebecca had been carrying a medical bag of important supplies, as always. Only...when the body was found, it wasn't there. The Tyrant has taken it, and if he is not stopped, he will inject all the adrenaline into his system, allowing him an extra jolt of energy to kill an extra target on his next turn. Yes, the Killer will kill TWO PEOPLE next round if you do not take care of him. (This is a one-time effect.)

Fractal is now a Crimson Head, AKA the Alpha Trickster.

[HEADING=2][timer=10/1/2016 7:20 PM PST][/HEADING]​

Get to voting...

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
FalloutJack said:
Wha? game started? This was like... a month ago.
Anyways LET THE GAME BEGIN!
No, it wasn't, and the delay wasn't my fault either.

[HEADING=1]NOW THEN...[/HEADING]​

Well, the victim has informed me that he can only access via mobile right now, so his death post will be in later.

I'm here right now to announce the fact that...

[HEADING=2]The Medic is dead![/HEADING]​

...and that will be costly.

[HEADING=2]Consequence - Medical supplies taken [/HEADING]​

Rebecca had been carrying a medical bag of important supplies, as always. Only...when the body was found, it wasn't there. The Tyrant has taken it, and if he is not stopped, he will inject all the adrenaline into his system, allowing him an extra jolt of energy to kill an extra target on his next turn. Yes, the Killer will kill TWO PEOPLE next round if you do not take care of him. (This is a one-time effect.)

Fractal is now a Crimson head, AKA the Alpha Trickster.

[HEADING=2][timer=10/1/2016 7:20 PM PST][/HEADING]​

Get to voting...
Holy Shit, What?! Well maybe last round was a bit too stacked against the Killer but holy shit I wasn't expecting this to be on the same difficulty level as the original pair of Resident Evil games.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
FalloutJack said:
Rebecca had been carrying a medical bag of important supplies, as always. Only...when the body was found, it wasn't there. The Tyrant has taken it, and if he is not stopped, he will inject all the adrenaline into his system, allowing him an extra jolt of energy to kill an extra target on his next turn. Yes, the Killer will kill TWO PEOPLE next round if you do not take care of him. (This is a one-time effect.)Get to voting...
Holy shit... What Shoggoth said basically. Things were far from 50/50 before but this is terrifying.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Shoggoth2588 said:
JUMBO PALACE said:
Shiiiit...!
Some rather irritating experiences with a game called Spyfall drove me to this. If nothing else, this puts some more oomph back into Team Evil.

Caramel Frappe said:
FalloutJack said:
Yes, the Killer will kill TWO PEOPLE next round if you do not take care of him. (This is a one-time effect.)
@FalloutJack: ... Has, this ever happened in any other SK Game? I've known like the Arbiter & Killer acting in the same cycle, but the Killer getting 2 kills? ... I'm not sure how to feel especially since we didn't start out with 20 members this game.
Fortunately, this only happens once, but it sure does make you pay attention, doesn't it?

dragoongfa

It's the Krossopolypse
Apr 21, 2009
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION?

Good

I am the spy:

http://imgur.com/eSw6w0K

With this out of the way lets start with some basic info about why I am going open with the info.

First of all the chances of me getting 2 answers are bad at this point because there will be at least 5 killings (2 votes and 3 murders) before that point and at worse 10 (2 votes, 3 murders, 3 Berserker kills and 2 Arbiter deaths). With 14 surviving players these odds are unacceptable.

With this in mind I come to the second point: Currently there are 14 live players with 8 roles scattered among them. This means that every live player has 57.14% chances of having a role.

This means two things: First of all we will suffer a consequence every other kill and second and most importantly if the suspect list is at a manageable level from the first question we will be able to cut it further down by having the non killer roles step forward with proof of their innocence.

Which leads me to the third and final point: The list is down to six suspects:

http://imgur.com/8TWY9TW

Fat Hippo
JUMBO PALACE
Caramel Frappe
Thunderous Cacophony
Pirate Of PC Master race
Jack O' Ripper

These six represent roughly 43% of the live players but statistically at least 3 of them have a role, one of which is the killer. If only 2 step forward with proof of their non killer role then the list gets cut down to 4 and this will give us 50% chance of getting the killer this turn provided that the Arbiter acts this turn after proof of innocence has been given.

Let the games begin.

dragoongfa

It's the Krossopolypse
Apr 21, 2009
Update: I have had someone come forth via PM with proof of innocence so the list is down to five for the time being (wont name who they are just that the PM in question looks legit).

If the Arbiter comes forth via PM before the vote is done I will point him in an other suspect's direction.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
*Off on the sidelines, playing a guitar*

Time's a waaasting...

I've only received a couple of votes, and there's fifteen of you.

Well...fourteen.

I suggest you guys get cracking.

Jan 12, 2012
FalloutJack said:
*Off on the sidelines, playing a guitar*

Time's a waaasting...

I've only received a couple of votes, and there's fifteen of you.

Well...fourteen.

I suggest you guys get cracking.
Voting? Oh yeah. That's a thing. Oops.

dragoongfa

It's the Krossopolypse
Apr 21, 2009
Here is my suggestion in regards to the upcoming votes:

Fat Hippo
Caramel Frappe
Jack O' Ripper
JUMBO PALACE
Thunderous Cacophony
Pirate Of PC Master race

This priority list from top to bottom is mostly arbitrary, the top three are those who I believe are the most likely killers based on their behavior so far. The bottom three are the opposite, including confirmed players with roles at random placements in order to protect their identity.

So we start with Fat Hippo.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
dragoongfa said:
Update: I have had someone come forth via PM with proof of innocence so the list is down to five for the time being (wont name who they are just that the PM in question looks legit).

If the Arbiter comes forth via PM before the vote is done I will point him in an other suspect's direction.
I will repeat what I said in the group chat: Don't trust whatever visual evidence people send you. It is easily faked, and this HAS been done in the past. Especially since the Killer has the greatest motivation to do so. If you take someone off the list just because they sent you a screenshot, you're shoveling your own grave.

dragoongfa said:
Here is my suggestion in regards to the upcoming votes:

Fat Hippo
Caramel Frappe
Jack O' Ripper
JUMBO PALACE
Thunderous Cacophony
Pirate Of PC Master race

This priority list from top to bottom is mostly arbitrary, the top three are those who I believe are the most likely killers based on their behavior so far. The bottom three are the opposite, including confirmed players with roles at random placements in order to protect their identity.

So we start with Fat Hippo.
Dunno what your criteria are, but if you want to vote for me, go for it. Better if you guys concentrate your vote on someone, so might as well be me. But those people DO NOT have "confirmed" roles and you shouldn't assume so if you actually want to win.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
[HEADING=1]What?! Gunshots?![/HEADING]​

It happened without warning. A hail of gunsfire, then silence.

Something bad just went down off-camera. Better go investigate.

[HEADING=2]The Arbiter has just killed someone![/HEADING]​

We'll just wait here for the inevitable death-post.

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Well, I've been in NYC yesterday and today with the lady for a show but it looks like there's been some action. This thread's been unusually quiet this time around it seems.

Anyway, thanks for the list dragoon. My vote's in as per your advice and we'll see how things shake up with the arbiter.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
FalloutJack said:
We'll just wait here for the inevitable death-post.
Inevitable must mean something different to you than it does for me.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
I'm also wondering if I'm dead by vote, because if I am, might as well send me the PM notifying me now so I can cobble together a death post or something.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
I've had about enough of the criticism when it's still not my fault, waiting on THE PLAYERS TO DO SOMETHING.

Why are you complaining to ME? You're the ones playing while I'm just the ref. I'm waiting according to the game rules the time allotted for a death post. This is what's suppose to happen according to the game you guys know better than I do, but you are the ones complaining. I'm so very glad I built in the Consequences, it'll really speed things up.

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009

So anyway, I voted for my own death just so it would be someone on the list that dies. Looks like it worked out. Anyway, I don't have a role, meaning I'm innocent. That also means I'm not trying to manipulate you and it would be a good idea to take the advice I've previously posted in the chat and thread. And if you don't...I guess you all deserve to die.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
[HEADING=1]You're Crazy![/HEADING]​

You just executed an innocent man by means of Jill Sandwich!

But wait! Is that Barry I see coming? Yes, it is!

...however, he did not save Fat Hippo. Sorry, Hippo.

[HEADING=2]The Priest has used his power to revive the Medic![/HEADING]​

Fractral! You're on the set!

Fat Hippo is the new Crimson Head now!