Serial Killer, Round 80 - Resident Evil: A Game of Consequences...

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Gritch doesn't feel like writing up a death notice, so to give y'all the full picture, Gritch and Pirate were Entwined, Gritch was autokilled for not voting, and so Pirate dies with him. Brings us down to 7.

Pirate Of PC Master race

Rambles about half of the time
Jun 14, 2013
SupahEwok said:
Gritch doesn't feel like writing up a death notice, so to give y'all the full picture, Gritch and Pirate were Entwined, Gritch was autokilled for not voting, and so Pirate dies with him. Brings us down to 7.
I am dead? That's news to me!

Does that means I am the living dead?

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
SupahEwok said:
That'll be 6 after the next kill, meaning 4 out of 6 people will need to vote next round for it to count.

Assuming the timer doesn't run out.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Fat Hippo said:
SupahEwok said:
That'll be 6 after the next kill, meaning 4 out of 6 people will need to vote next round for it to count.

Assuming the timer doesn't run out.
Honestly I'm just wanting the Avenger to decide the game here and now, but you know how well that negotiation's going...

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Pirate Of PC Master race said:
I am still not dead... as in, my dead announcement have not officially arrived. therefore, I conclude that I am an immortal.

I don't know why you scribbled out my name on some of those messages, it doesn't matter anymore...

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Brains...

Happy now? Gritch was suppose to tell you, as he said he would. If he didn't, that sorta' double-justifies the whole lazy execution bit.

Armadox

Mandatory Madness!
Aug 31, 2010
Check their pockets! Sometimes they have animal headed stones... and sometimes... a hexagonal crank!

Pirate Of PC Master race

Rambles about half of the time
Jun 14, 2013
FalloutJack said:
Happy now? Gritch was suppose to tell you, as he said he would. If he didn't, that sorta' double-justifies the whole lazy execution bit.
You trusted a guy who didn't send 1 lousy vote message in +2 days to send me a message?

SupahEwok said:
I don't know why you scribbled out my name on some of those messages, it doesn't matter anymore...
I take your privacy very seriously.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
He responded to my execution fast enough. When he said "I'll tell Pirate he's dead.", I assumed he was right on that. I guess he suddenly got busy.

*Shrugs*

Thunderous Cacophony said:
Times like this, I sure am glad I got home to Canada with the girls.
You know Raccoon City is actually Toronto, right?

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
Oh, BTW...

[HEADING=2]The Killer has struck again, and this time things are gonna get ugly![/HEADING]​

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
Okay, guys, all we have to do is use these jet skis to escape before everything blows up!

Aw crap... I didn't need the jet ski at all, I could've flown instead! ... Also, instead of complaining I could just start flying right now. Alright, here goes. I'm gonna do it. Flying in 3... 2... 1... 0... This is it. I'm going to fly before everything blows up in the self destruct sequence. The self destruct sequence that I will surely die in if I don't fly away right now. Right now. Right... now. Ri-
Yeah, I died. I was the Avenger. Now it's up to you guys to do the avenging. Even though I didn't really do any avenging myself.

FalloutJack

Nov 20, 2008
[HEADING=1]"Is that William?!"[/HEADING]​

[HEADING=2] DIRE CONSEQUENCES[/HEADING]​

The Killer managed to best a self-regenerating mutation that was borderline insane, but the chances of it staying down were very unlikely. Unfortunately, with the Killer moving on and its mind degenerating along with the mutation, the Avenger lost its ability to tell friend from foe! You know what that means... The beast woke up and you all had to gun it down in order to survive.

Instead of killing three people at random, the three slowest individuals still surviving just bought it (three of the living that were most-inactive). Given that it's so close to the end, that means it took nearly everybody left to kill this guy for good!

Shoggoth hasn't been heard from in a long while.
Fractral hasn't been heard from, despite being the Medic.
Armadox voted for a Hexagonal Crank last round...

Yeah. They dead.

The escape train is not far ahead, but there's a horde of zombies chasing the survivors. There's maybe enough time for one last confrontation, but will the right decision be made, or will the Tyrant make its way to the outer world, a wolf among sheep, immortal predator among those incapable of destroying it? You decide...

[HEADING=2][/HEADING]​

Jan 12, 2012
FalloutJack said:
Thunderous Cacophony said:
Times like this, I sure am glad I got home to Canada with the girls.
You know Raccoon City is actually Toronto, right?
Yeah, but who cares about Toronto? Barry is hanging out at the cottage, waiting for Revelations 2 to bring him back.