Serious Sam 3 Ready to Tan in Summer

Thincrust

Sep 2, 2010
I always thought when someone said BFE they meant Butt Fucking Egypt? So maybe he'll be there :)

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Serious Sam was fun; until the room with a million endlessly respawing frogs. Fuck, I breezed through the game up till that point.

Ahh, I had max fucking health and every weapon max ammo. But 20 retries... fuck it.

Maybe i'll fire it up again with god mode just for that bullshit section.

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
Why so serious?

Well... this is why.
Fun blasting millions of moving things that serve one purpose: being blasted in style.

Retardinator

Nov 2, 2009
I just hope they don't try to shovel a half-assed story in it again. Say... summer 2011 looks like a very competitive release window. What with that big macho guy, I can't remember his name, who was gone for like 13 years.

Dawkter said:
2011 says 'Fun shooters won't be fun because all your friends will be too busy playing these horrendous cash-cow games; and aren't shooters all about multiplayer?'
Fuck them. Unlike MW2 I'll actually buy these games before playing them. So HA!

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Wonder if the tour de force of ridiculously kickasstastic shooters this year could break the grip that realistic shooters have on the industry.

Nightfalke

Just this guy, you know?
Sep 10, 2008
Funniest part of any game ever. (Ok, not really, but still seriously funny)

<youtube=GQBt6uxjwsI>

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
TheGoldenMan said:
I guess... This release date is...

*Sunglasses*
SERIOUS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious Sam is Serious Business

Wolfenbarg

Terrible Person
Oct 18, 2010
So is this going to be awesome like the first and second encounter, or is it going to be like that crappy sequel?

lachinti

Aug 10, 2009
Big Fuckin' Encounter perhaps?

Maybe it's just a tentative title and it's in Croatian? Tho nothing springs to my mind.

Anyway, good to see domestic games so popular in the world!

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Serious Sam: Best Friends Ever! :D:D:D:D:D

Between this, Bulletstorm and Duke Nukem Forever, 2011 will be The Year The Silly Shooter Fought Back. Take that, Call of Duty.