Sesame Street Pokes Fun at Spider-Man Musical

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Cool Welshy said:
Does anyone else that this skit can only be improved by the cameo of those two old guys from the muppets? It can work!

Unlike Spidey the musical!

DOHOHOHOHO!
I was actually expecting them to be in the skit myself. A pity they weren't. It would have made it even better.

Dash-X

Aug 17, 2009
Cool Welshy said:
Does anyone else that this skit can only be improved by the cameo of those two old guys from the muppets? It can work!

DOHOHOHOHO!
Are those two guys even allowed on Sesame Street? Their jokes are usually kinda mean-spirited... Hardly anything you'd want kids picking up on...

But, if they WERE there, this sketch would be PURE GOLD!

jack583

Oct 26, 2010
Cool Welshy said:

DOHOHOHOHO!
HA!!
"good one simmins!
that's a burn."

rees263

The Lone Wanderer
Jun 4, 2009
busterkeatonrules said:
Cool Welshy said:

DOHOHOHOHO!
"CAN" work? This is Sesame Street dissing a musical! It just isn't COMPLETE without Waldorf and Statler!
Maybe that's the joke - it's so bad even they couldn't face it.

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
They better do a "making of " of Turn of the Dark or at least a documentary like "Enron : the smartest guy in the room" :D

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
I are disappoint that Waldorf and Statler is not there.

Then again, they would of tauted it into submission.

"That was a tangle messed!"
"I'll say, by friday it's be on it's last thread!"

DOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
So awesome. So brilliantly, brilliantly awesome. Also, I would go see Spider-Monster: The Musical. Just saying.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
So awesome. So brilliantly, brilliantly awesome. Also, I would go see Spider-Monster: The Musical. Just saying.
....I take it you like Muppets Miss Arendt.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Hooray for Muppets! But, seriously, that musical is still happening? I thought it was so dead-ridden that everything just caved? Huh. Well, good look to it, I suppose.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
If Grover ain't doing the near and far bit while swinging on a spider web, I don't care. And now for no reason I have this sound in my head:

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Sniper Team 4 said:
Cool Welshy said:

DOHOHOHOHO!
I was actually expecting them to be in the skit myself. A pity they weren't. It would have made it even better.
They probably were at the first five opening nights... and then gave up after it wasn't challenging anymore...

DOHOHOHOHO!

Jumpingbean3

May 3, 2009
Cool Welshy said:

DOHOHOHOHO!
I was just wondering to myself "Hey when did Sesame Street become The Muppet Show"

Edit:

Dear members of the Escapist.

I apologise for accidentally necromantising this thread. I should have taken better care to check the last post.

Jumpingbean3

May 3, 2009
Hmm Spiderman constantly crashes into things causing serious damage to himself.

No, absolutely nothing like the musical.

Edit:

Dear members of the Escapist.

I apologise for accidentally necromantising this thread. I should have taken better care to check the last post.