Sex and the Single Gamer

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
Sex and the Single Gamer

Tom Endo looks for love, in all the wrong places.

Read Full Article

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Ouch! I was going to say it was an intresting insight into the life and thoughts of another until I read the ending. I can't imagine doing that to someone; to be completely honest would it not be easier to just go and work a few hours rather than go to all that effort for a wallet?

Graham

Dec 5, 2008
I couldn't help but notice that she left your 360. Aren't they worth a little more than shoes?

BraveFencer

Mar 11, 2008
That was an awesome story. I wish a girl would go out with me if only to drug me in my own home, *sigh* some guys are so lucky.

Nov 5, 2007
Graham said:
I couldn't help but notice that she left your 360. Aren't they worth a little more than shoes?
Must have been nice shoes. Like, you know, dating shoes or something.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Graham said:
Oh come on your totally setting up someone who can just stroll in this thread and knock that out of the park with a cheap joke. :D

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
Haha Tom - love the shirt you are wearing in that picture. I think I want one that says C is for Carrie (and also batshit crazy!)

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Punching a major hole in the credibility of fighters everywhere via button mashing to victory was quickly forgotten by the paragraphs that followed. ;)

Funny how much gold diggers there are out there on dating services. Some of them are more obvious about it than others. My paranoia senses being unusually attuned, I probably would have suspected something as soon as I knew I was talking to a bar fly - or at least, a bar fly's dream: the woman mixes drinks, oh boy!

I hear eHarmony is a bit better about monitoring the quality of their participants than most because it's run by people who decided that matchmaking is the best way to make God happy. There's actually sites that cater to gamer dating, but I suspect they're as lousy with people looking for marks as most.

Not that I'd know. Frankly, I enjoy games so much that I'm perfectly content with slaying the white dragon alone as a substitute.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Nope.

The biologically-driven pleasures of the fairer sex are all well and good, but I don't hold them as a very high priority.

I'm a bit of a monk/hermit, really.

Yog Sothoth

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
great read, truly funny... shadenfreuda is always sweet!

thank god i already have a girlfriend who games....

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Funny story. Just so you all know, if I was ever drugged by someone like that I would dedicate the rest of my life to finding that person and making the rest of their life a living hell. Failing that, I would grab a few guns and body armor and tons of ammunition and go on a systematic killing spree until I found the person who did that to me.

Of course I would never let that happen to me in the first place. I hope.