Sexiest Male Character in Gaming

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
As the title implies, tell me who you think is the hotest male character in any video game.

Tell me you wouldnt want to break of a piece of that.

Captcha: It's Super Delicious

This thing has been on a roll lately.

ripdajacker

Code Monkey
Oct 25, 2009
Being a straight man it is quite a challenge, it's quite hard to determine the attractiveness of ones own sex.

I would say it depends on style. If you like the feminine types Raiden from MGS2 might be a good choice. As for "normal" guys in gaming, I think I'll go with that dude from Mafia 2.

Dec 14, 2009

Vergil?

You picked Vergil?

[sub][sub]I love you.[/sub][/sub]

Vergil is just badass.

Style is everything, I mean come on, Dante and Vergil are identical twins. Vergil looks classy as hell while Dante looks like he fell out of George Michael's wardrobe :D

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I would have gone with Dante, but since they're twins I still agree.

lithiumvocals

Jun 16, 2010
kiwi_poo said:
Yes. That voice makes me melt like chocolate.

Though I definitely have a little thing for this guy...

sanquin

Jun 8, 2011
Dante for me. Not just because of his looks but also because of his badassery. Not the one from the new DMC...the one from the previous ones.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Applejack said:
Mmmmm...yeah. Either him, or Auron.

The_Lost_King said:
Who else but
What you don't have a thing for scars?
I actually romanced Garrus in ME2. Those scars do grow on you ;-) And you mustn't forget: reach, and flexibility...

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
"It's time for a true display of sexiness!"

*insert picture of Ezreal here*

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Ezreal_the_Prodigal_Explorer/SkinsTrivia

Seriously image posting is hard without Photobucket's piss easy copy paste. Any help?

Anyway, Ezreal's new art is fucking amazing, screw Pulsefire! Classic skin is a sexy beast now. Full homo haterzzzzzzz.

Also Vergil as everyone should already be aware since Daystar has arrived on the scene beforehand.

A close third place. What a beautiful specimen

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I like skinny guys who look like chicks, so any prettyboy from a Japanese game will do. Oh, & some of the Dunmer from Oblivion using the "younger faces" & "long hair for men" mods.

Tazzy da Devil

Sep 9, 2011
This guy. I was actually quite annoyed when I got the assassin's robe and he covered up that sexy face.

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
Well, Altair and Ezio are both modelled on Francisco Randez, who is one of the sexiest things ever to come out of Canada.

Dante (in particular his incarnation in Devil May Cry 4) has got to come pretty high too.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
MetalMagpie said:
Well, Altair and Ezio are both modelled on Francisco Randez, who is one of the sexiest things ever to come out of Canada.
yh i guess hes alright if your into that sexy, handsome, gorgeous perfect kind of thing... you know IF :p

]

uhddh

Sep 27, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Style is everything, I mean come on, Dante and Vergil are identical twins. Vergil looks classy as hell while Dante looks like he fell out of George Michael's wardrobe :D
But Dante's trench coat is so cool...

OT: Yeah, Virgil or Dante.

I guess then you could include Nero. Because he looks almost exactly the same as Dante.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
It took twelve posts for someone to mention that Turian love-machine? Escapist, I am disappoint.