Sexiest Male Character in Gaming

Kiyeri

Mar 8, 2010
Terratina. said:
Balthier from Final Fantasy XII

"Princess, no need to worry. I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man. He never dies."

Dat voice. Dat face. Dem quotes.

Balthier is one of the reasons FF12 is my favorite FF game. He's sexy badass pirate with a British accent for goodness sake!

My contribution is Dunban from Xenoblade Chronicles. So much ham, yet so badass too!

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
sextus the crazy said:
On a side note, are any of the people answering actually women or gay/bi men?
Yep. Gay, that is.

Now, on to the men. >:3

Also, I grew quite fond of Dinky in Guild Wars 2, personalitywise. Can't find a picture of him, but... yeah.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
I go with this choice
what? you didn't say anything about character staying male.

my friends on the other hand have stated this guy many a time.

EDIT: by the way I'm a Straight guy, probably the reason I chose that particular character to make myself look more masculine.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
I'll have to go with...

Emiya Shirou
Classic self-insertion generic indecisive and annoying goody two shoes, right?
FUCKING WRONG.
This ************ is tough. He takes lethal wounds on a daily basis and don't even care. He'll stand up to demi-gods from folklore and legends with a fucking rolled up poster. This guy is more badass than a human ought to be, and I can't help but like him. Though I prefer his older more jaded self, but won't use that picture cuz massive spoilers and shit.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
TehCookie said:
I would have gone with Dante, but since they're twins I still agree.

O.T.
hazabaza1 said:
TehCookie said:
I would have gone with Dante, but since they're twins I still agree.

Holy fuck that's going in the favourites.
But yes, I do have a somewhat [sub]not gay[/sub] man crush on Snake. Well, Big Boss.
now that's a manly mother fucker

miketehmage

Jul 22, 2009
WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE OF DRAVEN!

Aside from that obvious choice I'd say probably Ezio, also default male shephard strikes me as a good looking guy.

But I'm a straight male so what do I know?

Silvianoshei

May 26, 2011
Terratina. said:
Balthier from Final Fantasy XII

"Princess, no need to worry. I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man. He never dies."

Dat voice. Dat face. Dem quotes.
YES. YES YES YES YES YES.

As a straight male I feel no hesitation in saying that Balthier is one of the sexiest badasses to ever grace my TV screen.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Leon S. Kennedy

Balthier get honorable note, too. Because Balthier.

Gormers1

Apr 9, 2008
I think I remember finding something about this goofy guy kind of cute.

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
You guys(or gals or whatever) have issues.Then again i have a thing for female bodybuilders so i probably should shut my damn mouth.Oh yeah and uh....Squall Leohart from FF8...Upon retrospect this isn't exactly the most hetro post.Guess dad was right.

Xathos

Jun 7, 2010
Definitely Garrus from Mass Effect. Tis a shame female Shepards get him. Sure I romanced Tali and was really happy with her, but c'mon...its Garrus! When Garrus was all "You aren't going to propose now are you?" in Mass Effect 3, I always imagine Shepard just going to the Purgatory bar and drinking himself to sleep, his plans utterly foiled wondering what he did wrong to receive the ultimate rejection. A shame Garrus is straight, as I could totally believe him and Male Shepard working out easily. Wouldn't even question it.

Although I don't know if he counts. I always assumed "Its not gay if its with Garrus" or "Everyone's Gay for Garrus" because hey, its Garrus. Maybe I'm weird like that though...

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Adam Jensen is, without a doubt, the sexiest man.

No, not "in video games". Just the flat-out, beats all other in every medium, sexiest man ever conceived.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
The_Lost_King said:
Who else but
What you don't have a thing for scars?
As a hetero human male, I have to second that. Scarred turians with a bit of a chip on their shoulder are pretty damn smokin'.

I'm votin' for this guy, though:
<youtube=wfT7Bj0Zk7w>

He lives in the dark, he's fugly as all Hell, but the voice, man. It's Ear Whiskey. Or maybe Auditive Bourbon. I dunno, something classy. Neil Ross at his manliest and sexiest.

Gary Fucking Golden all the way.