Sexiest People at PAX

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Sexiest People at PAX

The guys recap their experiences at PAX Prime 2012.

Read Full Article

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Firefilm said:
and I stood ten feet from Will Wheaton.
It's "Wil". Just thought I should politely point it out before anyone jumps in to berate you guys. :)

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
UNHchabo said:
Firefilm said:
and I stood ten feet from Will Wheaton.
It's "Wil". Just thought I should politely point it out before anyone jumps in to berate you guys. :)
Thanks, I can honestly say that was a typo, rather than a misspelling.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Nice article guys. And Dan, I'd love to go to Pax, but I'm a broke college student who lives hundreds of miles away.

Never thought to call it the tri-fanged controller, I'll have to remember that. Compared to you I lucked out though, I got mine for getting straight A's back in elementary.

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Hearing about Dan talk about the media sandwich made me =( because I thought I wasn't going to get to see it before heading for the Escapist Expo. Then I realized it's on Wensday so I was like =D

Still a good article. I don't think I'd have the ability to just answer a question when it's asked to me out of nowhere like that. I'd freeze up and stammer something like "Ummm... u-ummm.... cake?" Of course the quick 'why?' responses to people's answers was likely one of the best parts of the fan omnibus.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Evil Smurf said:
I would love to go to PAX, but I live in Australia
Then you are in luck, because they announced a new PAX in Australia is being put together.

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
Kapol said:
Hearing about Dan talk about the media sandwich made me =( because I thought I wasn't going to get to see it before heading for the Escapist Expo. Then I realized it's on Wensday so I was like =D

Still a good article. I don't think I'd have the ability to just answer a question when it's asked to me out of nowhere like that. I'd freeze up and stammer something like "Ummm... u-ummm.... cake?" Of course the quick 'why?' responses to people's answers was likely one of the best parts of the fan omnibus.
It's actually up today, my good chum!

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Evil Smurf said:
Firefilm said:
Evil Smurf said:
I would love to go to PAX, but I live in Australia
Then you are in luck, because they announced a new PAX in Australia is being put together.
aww sweet man! thanks
Sweet, that's not too much to ask for a Kiwi, flights over a pretty cheap!

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Firefilm said:
It's actually up today, my good chum!
Derp. XD Forgot it was mentioned that the podcast was moving to Tuesdays. Huzzah for getting stuff a day early!

Mcradden

Nov 19, 2009
This would be a plea for suggestions then. Debates that include videogames tend to avoid this pretty regularly since they're fairly global, but with TV shows and movies, please, suggest a good option for how to handle such debates, or even important places to start watching. Is it fair to break things into Best Sitcom and Best UK Sitcom, or does that bother viewers? Don't think I don't care!
For a more multicultural debate, how about US English vs English ¬¬

As for Best UK Sitcom, there's a few but if you haven't already done so, check out Smoking Room and Thick of It. :)

Rellik San

Feb 3, 2011
Well it's a fair assessment, you can't compare US Sitcoms to UK Sitcoms, not because of the different brands of humour, but more due to cultural disconnect, i.e. things about daily life we find funny/frustrating, may not be the same across the pond for you filthy colonists. :p

But if you do decide to do a Best UK Sitcom and want to keep it relevant to geek culture; Spaced... you need to watch Spaced. Dear god, everyone on the whole planet needs to watch Spaced.