Sexiest Video Game Weapons

Mr_Powers

Jul 11, 2008
Hi,

Ya, basically, I was wondering which video game weapons people find/found the sexiest.

This doesn't necessarily mean the strongest or best weapon in a game, however it still can be that. Just by virtue of its looks, or what it does, or how quickly it can clear out enemies, a sexy weapon will bring a smile to your face and a tingle to your pants.

The perfect example of a sexy weapon is the lightsaber from almost any Star Wars game. This weapon (its shape aside) is one of the funner and more powerful weapons ever made. Any one is lying who says that they aren't at least a little turned on when they get to cut through hordes of clones and droids like a very hot knife through so many sticks of butter.

Splitter

Jul 10, 2008
Whenever I play games involving guns I often find myself turning away from the bigger guns to use a pair of lowly pistols. I don't really know why, I just find it better. I'm also partial to a good sniper.
As my main FPS is Timesplitters 2 & FP i'll post my favourites from there:
Plasma Autorifle
Mag-Charger (You can shoot through walls!)
KX-80? I can't remember the exact name, but its a pistol.
I can't remember the others but theres a lot of good guns on there...

Asides from that, I've always had a bit of a thing for Cloud's sword, and I love Keyblades (though I have no idea why...)

bluedoom

May 27, 2008
any sniper
any explosive
any melee weapon that spatters clouds of blood onto the screen

CharlieMorae

Jul 11, 2008
I think that there is some sort of online game called Knights, Pirates and Ninjas (or something like that) where the pirates can use a parrot as a weapon.

Oh, and I got some sort of fps (tink it was Area 51) for the xbox that had a gun which allowed it's bullets to bounce on the walls.

Somethingironic

Jul 5, 2008
I love any blunt melee weapon in a game. There is something so satisfying about smacking a baddies face in with a sickening squelch and spray of blood. Oh so satisfying.

Bling Cat

Jan 13, 2008
The power drill from Battlefield:BC you can take out tanks with that thing! and it makes the most satisfying noise...

Spartan Bannana

Apr 27, 2008
Battlefield: Bad Company
I love the Mortar strike
it's not a particularly good weapon but it's so much fun to watch houses get the shit shelled out of them

Shakes216

Jul 11, 2008
The groove-a-tron from Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. Disco lights, music and the ability to smash enemies unimpeded, what more do you want?