Sexiest Video Game Weapons

Strafe Mcgee

Jan 25, 2008
Anarchemitis said:
This was inspired by the "shuirikens and lightning" gun from Painkiller, wasn't it?

The Pheropods from HL2.
Yup, because stolen insect pheromones are just so sexy. Sorry mate, but it had to be said.

Anyway, my nomination goes to the UT Flak Cannon because it's just the best shotgun ever made. Fires lots of molten shrapnel, you say? And it has an alternate fire that fires flak grenades??? Yes please.

I also nominate the Ut Rocket launcher just for its sheer versatility. 1 Rocket? 2 Rockets? 3 Rockets? And would you like them in a line or a cluster? Or would you just prefer grenades instead? Say what you like about Epic, those guys know how to make a good gun.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
The M4 Custom in MGS4

It's just so customizable, and put a shotgun attachment on the end with a flashlight, laser sight, scope, and scilencer just screams sexy!

olicon

May 8, 2008
Definitely the Auger from Resistance, any shotguns (preferably the cheap shotgun from Counterstrike. We have a long history together, me and my shotty), and the Vector Canon from ZOE.

Xhumed

Jun 15, 2008
Big powerful revolvers (Magnums especially.) DOOMCOCK!

Also, Rayne's swords from Bloodrayne... there's just something about them.... possibly its the Nazi-dicing action...

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Well, the quite-literally-most-sexy weapons I've seen were the special abilities that belonged to the character Jessica in Dragon Quest VIII. She was this hot redhead with a huge rack, so she could flaunt her goods to confuse and charm enemies. And they had ridiculous names like Puff-Puff and Sexy Beam.

TIMESWORDSMAN

Wishes he had fewer cap letters.
Mar 7, 2008
BFG 9000.

Link's Master Sword.

That huge hammer thing from Halo 3.

Plasma cannon from Metroid Prime.

That doomsday/explosion thing from Kirby.

Chaos control from Shadow the Hedgehog.

The Holy hand grenade and banana bomb and super sheep from Worms:Armageddon.

Fire flower from Super Mario Bros(it's a classic).

The bat from Super Smash Bros.

The big goron's sword.

That mask from Majora's Mask that made Link get older and gave him white clothes and that HUGE sword!

countrysteaksauce

Jul 10, 2008
Dual flare guns from the old game "Blood"
Also the pitch fork from the same game.
....and also the voodoo dolls and dual tommy guns and tesla cannons

man Blood had it all!! too bad its lost to OBSCURITY

Jul 11, 2008
[/quote]I also nominate the Ut Rocket launcher just for its sheer versatility. 1 Rocket? 2 Rockets? 3 Rockets? And would you like them in a line or a cluster? Or would you just prefer grenades instead? Say what you like about Epic, those guys know how to make a good gun.[/quote]

what about the 8-ball, the rocket launcher from the original UT it fired 8 rokets/grenades
but personally I'd go for the dual enforcers from the original UT
or Pandora from DMC 4

Imbrium

Jul 2, 2008
The HK416/M203 combo from Battlefield: Bad Company, purely for its sound and sleek looks.

The Groza OC-14 (named the 'Tunder S14' in-game) from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Excellent performance and head-turning looks.

The Agent's colossal combat boot in Crackdown. So many skulls, so little time...

Any of the revolvers from Call of Juarez. Gotta love 'dem six shooters, hoo-ey!

tucci

Jul 9, 2008
Best gun ever for me would have to be the metal gear. its a mobile robot tank that shoots nukes off of its back.

Medic Heavy

Jul 4, 2008
The sexiest weapon i've ever seen is the nuke in world in conflict........Those tiny Russians tried so hard to run *Sobs*

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Medic Heavy said:
The sexiest weapon i've ever seen is the nuke in world in conflict........Those tiny Russians tried so hard to run *Sobs*
They try to run away? I always see them go in houses and fight each other to see who goes inside the fridge.

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
Beyond the Grave's MK2 Coffin from Gungrave: Overdose. Not only does it upgrade Grave's handguns when he plugs them into the coffin, but it also has a whole military reserve worth of weapons inside of it. It is a completely badarse weapon, for a completely badarse character.