Sexiest Video Game Weapons

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
The Katana, always sexy.

Or i must agree on the P90, so beautifully efficient and deadly... give me that any day.

buhhdie

Apr 17, 2008
The Fusion rocket launcher from Red Faction 1...IT MADE YOU GO BLIND FOR A FEW SECONDS JUST BE LOOKING IN THAT DIRECTION, and it blew the living daylights outa the landscape.

The lancer from Gears of War...the machine gun aint that great but the chainsaw...thats one way to annoy people.

The sword from Dead Rising...you can chop them clean in half...thats cool.

The tiny little rocket pods from chromehounds...put 4 of them together and theres rockets everywhere

Tie fighter from starwars...not so much a weapon...but the sound it makes when flying and shooting is cool

Incommunicado

Jul 13, 2006
Double barrelled shotgun in Doom2. If you are a precise shooter, this is a definite insta-kill weapon. Take a few hits while running and dodging up to your opponent, then take him down.

RYjet911

May 11, 2008
I can't remember the game or the name of the weapon, but when you use it, the whole level turns upside down and lets everyone fall into the sky. Then it turns back and everyone except you falls to their death.

Trogd0r

Jun 5, 2008
Kajin said:
shock rifle and flak cannon from the UT series. Shock Rifle because its primary attack is an instant hit which knocks your opponent back a few feet. Use it alot in levels that you can knock people off edges like into lava or something.
Flak Cannon because. its just so awesome, at point blank its an insta-gib. And the old design in the original Unreal Tournament, not the newer complex looking ones, the old version looked so much better even though the basic use hasnt changed at all
Oh how could I forget, I love the Flak cannon, one of the best weapons ever.
Certified flak monkey here.

CartoonHead

Jun 12, 2008
Not sure about the "tingle to your pants" thing but running around on Jedi Knight 2 (going back a bit) with a lightsaber and the "g_saberrealisticcombat 1" cheat on (makes enemies have removable limbs) was probably the most fun weapon I've used in a game. Nice, graceful, deadly strokes of dismemberment. I'm not particularly a star wars fan either.

As you already mentioned the lightsaber, if I had to pick a second weapon it would have to be the Plasma-type gun from F.E.A.R. the name of which escapes me. It shoots out a beam that reduces enemies to their skeletal detritus. Just...so...goddamn...cool.

gamshobny

Apr 13, 2008
Do I dear naming the hand shooting bees? Or the gun that shoots shurickens and Lighting?

The colt python in Max Payne 2 with the cinema mod (2.0). KABANG! Your brains all over me!

One real life weapon I've never seen in a game but should be in every one:

http://www.world.guns.ru/assault/as75-e.htm

The HK 416. Man, that is a sweet looking rifle! Flawless. I seriously don't get why no game developer has ever used it before?

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
The Land-shark gun and Topsy turvy bomb from Armed and dangerous.
The Gravity gun from Half-Life 2.
The Aperture Science Hand Held Portal Device from (You guessed it) Portal.
The Lancer from Gears of War. A chainsaw with a gun attached to it is just awesome.
The Hammer of Dawn from Gears of War. Laser of death.
Those new claw weapons in Ninja Gaiden 2.
And you being able to shoot freakin' BEES out of your hand in Bioshock.

Aezi

Jul 13, 2008
I forget the exact name...
But the Disco Ball that makes all the enemies dance...
what better way to kill people than to kill them as they dance :D

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
stompy said:
Seconded for revolvers. Any character wielding a revolver is automatically cool in my book.
[img_inline caption="Dayum Sexay!"]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1c/S&W-357.jpg[/img_inline]

itsoutthere

Mar 22, 2008
Kamehameha Wave in true nerd style
I'd love to see any weapon match that =D
Okay but as far as real weapons go
I'd have to say the Crossbow from Bioshock
or the Ultima keyblade...

Kurt Horsting

Jul 3, 2008
Cable's Hyper viper beam from mvc2. Saved my ass so many times its not even funny. And having a giant laser that you move around to complete own your scrubby competition is very satisfying.

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
My personal favourite is the Spartan Laser from Halo 3. The smooth lines, the way the noise grows as it charges, the red light that represents death to all but the fastest movers...

Since you insisted it had to be a sexy weapon I had to put a certain spin on it.

Oh yeah, and the little medal that represents a laser kill. Ahh, bliss.