Sexiest Video Game Weapons

_daxter_

Jan 12, 2008
The Claw discharge in Thunderforce IV! Unbelievably powerful in comparison to all other weapons. Fills nearly the whole screen and if used right can make the second half of the game a walk in the park.

P.S.: There were some areas where the game was called Lightning Force (IV?)...

TheMadDoctorsCat

Apr 2, 2008
Once again I gotta pull for the double-barreled shotgun in Doom 2. You shoot an enemy at close range, and you kill the enemy... and the enemy behind him... and probably the enemy behind HIM, too. Oh, and the first one will probably disintegrate into a small pool of blood in front of your eyes.

No other shooter has ever managed to give me the same high as a double-barreled shotgun multi-kill in four player deathmatch mode. 'Nuff said.

zirnitra

Jun 2, 2008
the (I've forgotten it's name) axe from Bard's Tale that also doubles up as an electric guitar as well as the bastard sword from the same game.

Trogd0r

Jun 5, 2008
The Desert Eagle and the Barett .50cal in COD4.
They are stylish, sleek, and kick like a mule.

Unguarded

Jul 11, 2008
The game Earth Defense Force was low budget, had horrible physics, and a pretty bad plotline with horrible voice actors, however the Genocide Gun, which you had to beat every level on "Inferno Difficulty" to get, was -amazing-.

See for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDbGHWQ51Ug

^^

Kajin

This Title Will Be Gone Soon
Apr 13, 2008
shock rifle and flak cannon from the UT series. Shock Rifle because its primary attack is an instant hit which knocks your opponent back a few feet. Use it alot in levels that you can knock people off edges like into lava or something.
Flak Cannon because. its just so awesome, at point blank its an insta-gib. And the old design in the original Unreal Tournament, not the newer complex looking ones, the old version looked so much better even though the basic use hasnt changed at all

LordCraigus

May 21, 2008
shufflemonkey16 said:
any bolt action rifle. I like to use those in games a lot for some reason.
Totally.

The bolt-action rifles in Red Orchestra are just pure awesome, I love them.

Jsay18

Jul 7, 2008
"Sword of Elendil" in Middle-earth: the Trird age RPG, it ungodly Strong, I one hit kill Mumkills (the big eleaphants in LoTR)

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
This was inspired by the "shuirikens and lightning" gun from Painkiller, wasn't it?

The Pheropods from HL2, and the Solar gun from Metal Gear Solid Quatro.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Just about anything mounted on any kind of naval warship. Actually, I should probably just say the ships themselves. Also any planes/helicopters being launched off said ships.

zebubble

Apr 28, 2008
Gravity Gun, because when you threaten a girl with an explosive barrel, things get "sexy" very fast >_<

I'm sorry, I had to say it. But anyway...

Auger:Resistance FOM (and the Farsight from Perfect Dark, for that matter). Shoot through bloody walls they will!

Chainsaw from Doom. So satisfying.

Bonesaw from Manhunt 2, level 2 kill was the best kill in that game by far.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Hmm, time to dig through half the weapons in Resident Evil 4, Painkiller, and Dawn of War.

The_Heretic said:
The blades of chaos for the GOW series probably the most satisfying weapons ive ever used
Yeah, I'd also like to add "the barbarian hammer" from GoW2. Maxed out athena's blades = level 1 hammer. Not as "stylish" but just using it makes you feel so awesome and almost unforgiving since it's so ****ing huge and powerful. Still love BoC/BoA though, countless ways to desecrate someone with them.

Also, you can abbreviate it to "banhammer".

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
Seconded for revolvers. Any character wielding a revolver is automatically cool in my book.

TJ rock 101

May 20, 2008
The P.R.L. 412 from resident evil 4.
it goes a little something like this....
"i see you fucker!" BANG the end.
it is a huge laser gun that fires without the need to aim, if something can be broken/killed the gun will break/kill it even if you cant see it.

jake557

May 30, 2008
juiced up gravity gun from the last part of half life 2.

who does'nt love killing soldiers by hurling other soldiers at them