Sexy Sex and You

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
I've had zero because I'm not very good at the relationship thing and I'm really busy at school, so I don't have the time to dedicate relationship stuff.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Brought to you by Colour Scientist, resident pervert
*looks out window*

Errrr, I wondered who that was.

OT:
So, this is a thread about the number of sexual partners you've had, if any.
I'm 22, I lost my virginity at 14 and I've had *counts* nine sexual partners. All but three I wasn't dating at the time. When I broke up with my ex I was sick of relying on being in a relationship and the pressures it would bring so I just went off the rails a bit and jumped in bed with anyone. Not ashamed of that. If anyone had a problem with that, they says more about them then it does me. I was safe, everything was consented, it's my body and my choices.

Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless? Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?
Meaningless. As mentioned before, what you get up to between the sheets is no one else's business. Be safe, be smart, make the other person knows where they stand and it's cool in my books.

Do you perhaps think that sex should be reserved for two people who are in a relationship or do you skulk around dance floors and chip shops at four in the morning desperate to find a decent looking randomer to bring home for the night?
I personally don't mind. Fucking is great, doesn't matter if you're in love or just have a raging boner that needs seeing too. I know some people who can't commit and that's cool. I know some who need to have an emotional attainment before they have sex and that's top job too.
I will say, however: gaining someone's trust and love makes sex 95860284t864 times better. Being comfortable around them and knowing they find you sexy gives you the confidence to do things you wouldn't usually and you typically end up enjoying it. Being in tune with each others needs is good too. Knowing boundaries and what turns each other on is great which is usually what you discover about each other after sleeping with each other a few times.

My boyfriend and I seem to be pretty well in tune. Previous sexual partners have always felt a bit forced and flat (lol). We have similar fetishes and I don't feel stupid like I usually do.

I've no problem against one night stands. Had one (maybe...two? maybe?) myself. It's awkward as hell in the morning so it's not something I like to go through but if others want to do it, more power to them.

EDIT: 4 of these guys have been Escapist members, if that's weird to anyone...

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Not The Bees said:
Not The Bees said:
I've been in a relationship with some of those people, and some they've been random encounters. There's something to be said for that thrill of a one night stand with a stranger and just hot passionate sex, but at the same time, there's something amazing about sex that is with someone you love, know, and feel comfortable with. They're both amazing in their own way. So it just depends on what you're looking for, and I've been known to like both depending on my mood.
I think I may be the only person here that has mentioned being okay with one night stands. I'm not sure how I feel about that, other than slightly awkward. Or possibly a bit more than slightly awkward.
Nah, don't be awkward. I'm with yah, Bees.

Itdoesthatsometimes

Aug 6, 2012
34 years old male partnered both women and men (ok, well one man)

Second base and beyond probably about 45 give or take a few (I think it is 43 or 44, but I rounded up to 45 it is totally possible that I overlooked someone/s).

I usually just include lower orifice-sex organ insertion as my distinction of what I count as sex. This lowers my number to 26. I usually go with that number, but I can understand why others would use a different definition than mine.

I go with that number, because even I think, shit, 44...

I have no problem with the higher numbers, though kind of thought I would find someone long term before getting to 15 and then 20 and then 25 and...what is the definition of insanity again?

I love sex, but kind of not in the mood for people, right now. I expect that I am a few drinks or some deep eyes from changing that, though. Maybe before 30, right...I mean 50.

Poor Poor me, too many sex, boo whoooo

Ramzal

Jun 24, 2011
Colour Scientist said:
Brought to you by Colour Scientist, resident pervert.

We haven't had one of these threads for quite a while and I am a nosey creep who loves reading them.

Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless? Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?
35 roughly. (Depends on if we're talking going all the way. If all the way, than 35) Starting from when I developed really early at ten and encounters with an older woman until I was twelve. 28 one night stands due to a night life and being overseas. 6 while in a relationship. I also never did a one night stand in the middle of a relationship unless I had permission to do it, or it was multiple people in one sexual encounter. I don't judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with and nor do I think there's a limit. The importance of sex comes from being safe and comfortable with it. Past that I don't really care much for what others do but I get judged hardcore for my sex life. Judged so hard that I think some people sleep with a gavel on their nightstand.

That being said, I moved to the middle of no where and they have nothing better to do but to gossip.

Do you perhaps think that sex should be reserved for two people who are in a relationship or do you skulk around dance floors and chip shops at four in the morning desperate to find a decent looking randomer to bring home for the night?
Every relationship is different as are peoples thoughts with sex. Depends on what someone is comfortable about with their own life. There's something heart warming about sharing sex with my wife but after about 5 years going on 6 it has gotten a bit stale admittedly for me. I can have another partner if I ask permission beforehand, but that's not something I want to do often/abuse as I could end up hurting her.

Dec 14, 2009
So nosey :p

But we had a deal, so I guess I have to post.

I'm 27, lost my virginity at 15, have had two sexual partners. Also, I hear if it's a dude, the 4th is usually the greatest, based scientific data collected by scientific science, fo sure >_>

Numbers are generally meaningless, I feel they're more an indication of factors not related to sex. People should be able to fuck whoever they wanna fuck (as long as it's consensual of course), but for me personally, one night stands have never interested me.

Fappy said:
Daystar's already told me everything. Sorry ;)
[HEADING=1]Bro-trayal![/HEADING]

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I'm a unicorn!

I wouldn't say that it's something to be proud of - or ashamed for that matter - though. I just want to be a unicorn.

Anyway, to answer your other questions in no order whatsoever, meaningless; 22; 0; not presented; yes, you're a nosy pervert =P; don't care.

CrystalViolet

May 14, 2014
Colour Scientist said:
Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless?
Gosh, I've had a lot of sexual partners! Mostly women but also a few men. Not as many as 45 like this other dude (wow, by the way) but still quite a few.

Colour Scientist said:
Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with
Not at all.

Colour Scientist said:
or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?
Not unless you're just being sexually self destructive.

Colour Scientist said:
If I'm at a party or a disco and don't end up having sex with someone then it's a shitty party.

Colour Scientist said:
Including your age would also be helpful. I say helpful, it's not really helpful as this entire thread is stupid, it just provides a more complete picture.
I'm 27. Lost my virginity at 15. This is a wonderful thread!

Colour Scientist said:
Also, yes, I am aware of how much of a prying loser I am. XD
Maybe you're just a really enthusiastic scientist!

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Colour Scientist said:
Brought to you by Colour Scientist, resident pervert.
A pervert? On the internet? Well, I never!

Depends on how we're dicing it here. Intercourse only? Do oral and heavy petting count? Experimentation of a grade schooler?

Depending on the answer, I can go anywhere from "about a dozen" to "I don't know, a lot?"

I've apparently had non-intercourse sexual encounters with a few people I don't remember doing it with.

Since I have a penis, it's too low. If I had a vagina, it'd be too high.

But seriously, I don't care much. And I don't care about the sex lives of others, unless I'm having sex with them, and that's more about STI/risk info. I might bat an eye if someone told me they'd had 200 partners, but I don't think I'd judge them.

I prefer sex in relationships, but I've not been in a relationship with close to the number of people I've slept with.

Including your age would also be helpful. I say helpful, it's not really helpful as this entire thread is stupid, it just provides a more complete picture.
34. Lost my virginity at 12. Well, unless you exclude "gay" sex (seriously, you don't know how many times I've been told it "doesn't count"), at which point it was 15-ish.

shrekfan246 said:
We were chillin' out, mackin', relaxing all cool on the bed when she leaned back and said, "Tell me what you want." Naturally and without missing a beat, I said the only thing I possibly could: "I want ethics in games journalism."
What's wrong with them? Ethics in games journalism is the sexiest sentence known to the English-speaking world!

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I'm 20 and have had 16 sexual partners. I lost my virginity at 15.

I don't think the number is really very important, so long as you don't have too many regrets; and so far, there are probably more people I regret NOT sleeping with than the other way around, so I guess I'm okay. As for other people, again, I make no judgements purely in regards to the number. I'm probably in no position to judge other people's sex lives, and certainly not on numbers alone. However, if there's one thing in regards to sex that will make me think vastly less of someone, it's when they intentionally manipulate another person's feelings and lie to them just to get them into bed. I've made my fair share of mistakes, but I've never done that.

I've never actually had a one night stand with a complete randomer, I just keep all my casual sex within my circle of friends... because what could possibly go wrong? :p

EDIT: As other people in the thread have made the distinction, 16 is the number I've had full intercourse with (there's really no non-awkward way to type that, is there...). If we're counting 2nd base and up? It's 28... I think.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Not The Bees said:
Not The Bees said:
I've been in a relationship with some of those people, and some they've been random encounters. There's something to be said for that thrill of a one night stand with a stranger and just hot passionate sex, but at the same time, there's something amazing about sex that is with someone you love, know, and feel comfortable with. They're both amazing in their own way. So it just depends on what you're looking for, and I've been known to like both depending on my mood.
I think I may be the only person here that has mentioned being okay with one night stands. I'm not sure how I feel about that, other than slightly awkward. Or possibly a bit more than slightly awkward.
I think it can be assumed by the numbers that some people are brining to this thread (I include myself), that you're not alone in being comfortable with it. ;D

If pressed, I'd say I prefer relationship sex, and casual sex for me is mostly just to scratch an itch, but that isn't to say that it can't also be fucking awesome.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
My sexual partners, age of virginity loss, and current age, in no particular order, is 22, 0, and undefined.

I'm one of those annoying religious traditionalists who thinks that you should lose your virginity to your life partner. I'm also one of those annoying holier-than-thou tools who has basically decided to forgo relationships altogether, though, so feel free to ignore me. :D

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
One :)

I lost my virginity 6 years ago to the same girl I'll be sleeping with on Thursday. (Finally going home!)

I don't count anything other PiV for myself, as the other oral encounters were not intimate, and I only trust anal with my partner, I also do not count non-consensual partners.

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
28 yo, still got my V card :/ Tbh after 25 and still not having popped my cherry, don't really think it's gonna happen now that I'm past my prime nor am I as sociable and outgoing as I used to be.

"Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless? Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?"

I reckon my number is too low for obvious reasons.

I only judge the numbers of other people if I want to make myself feel jealous, otherwise whatever people do behind closed doors as consenting adults is none of my business.

"Do you perhaps think that sex should be reserved for two people who are in a relationship or do you skulk around dance floors and chip shops at four in the morning desperate to find a decent looking randomer to bring home for the night?"

Just cos I ain't getting any doesn't mean everyone else has to be the same. Go crazy folks!
If I were so inclined I'd definitly be a dancefloor lurker.

"If you've never had a sexual partner, is there a reason you don't want to or has the opportunity just not presented itself?"

Oh I want to. But to make a long story short and not go into my lifestory, I was never able to follow through on the opportunities I did have growing up for various reasons, the final straw came when I fell in love with a girl in uni in my 20s and ended up leaving her before we consummated and without saying goodbye as I dropped out of uni due to mental health reasons and didn't want to drag her down with me. Looking back it seemed really selfish but at the time she was going through exams and I really didn't want to distract her in any way, at least when she found out it was after her academic stuff was sorted.

Either way felt right rotten afterwards and never found it within myself to flirt and be sociable again. Returning home after a lifetime of studying abroad also meant I didn't know anyone anymore and attempts to meet people via meetupgroups and such has just been a waste of money, over the years I became increasingly isolated socially to the point I now find it extremely difficult and tiring to be sociable, further reducing the chances of me meeting someone.

Not including a pic ty vm, I'm probably gonna regret typing this as it is, not least cos of the inevitable stereotyping.
Apologies if this glooms up the thread a bit, but since this isn't something I can talk to people about it's nice to vent a bit.

Itdoesthatsometimes

Aug 6, 2012
Frankster said:
I only judge the numbers of other people if I want to make myself feel jealous, otherwise whatever people do behind closed doors as consenting adults is none of my business.
Closed doors!!!! so limiting.