Sexy Sex and You

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
I'm turning 20 in a couple weeks. I've had zero sexual partners, have never been on a date, the works when it comes to this stuff.

At this point, I'm not really especially concerned with it, and I don't think it's particularly 'low' or anything. It's probably pretty normal for someone who rarely, if ever, goes outside.

I can't see why I would judge someone for anything like this at all. There's no real reason to.

Sex is whatever someone wants to make of it. I don't care what sort of relationship someone has because it's not my business. I'm not sure I'd be up for casual sex, personally. I'd rather be in a relationship before I had any. But again, just personal preference.

Pretty sure I've got some crazy-ass libido, though.

Edit: this thread inspired me to put a picture of my sexy self in my profile instead of the Solaire screenshot I was using for ages. Time will tell if it was a mistake or not.

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
Colour Scientist said:
So, this is a thread about the number of sexual partners you've had, if any.
Does my cousin and brother jerking me off in my sleep count? Nope, nope, no way. Them as "sexual partners" doesn't help anything, so goose egg, nada, zilch, zero partners. No mutual masturbation, oral, or anything. V for Virgin.

Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless? Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?
Well, based upon average person in my area losing their virginity at the age of 17.5 and I'm 17.8[footnote] Damn that tantalizing close birthday were everything will be legal. Also kind of the reason I was worried posting here. But seeing others lose it at 15? Eh, no room to judge me. [/footnote] I'm guessing I'm technically considered low for the average person my age who probably would have had 1-3 partners by now. Although it seems more or less meaningless to a person who probably wouldn't want too many partners in the first place. One good, meaningful one would be good enough for me I'm guessing. And I'll probably feel "normal" being a virgin until maybe late 20s when I feel it might be an oddity.

Answer to the other question. Nah, as long as all the partners were consenting peoples, it is fine. I also, don't judge forever virgins either. You're 50 and never had sex? Good for you. You're 20 and you had sex with 100+ people? Also good for you.
Do you perhaps think that sex should be reserved for two people who are in a relationship or do you skulk around dance floors and chip shops at four in the morning desperate to find a decent looking randomer to bring home for the night?
Huh. 2 people? Nah, I guess I agree with this a lot:
MarsAtlas said:
I've got no problem with casual sex, and it doesn't necessarily have to be anything more than a social activity not any different than playing D&D together, but I don't really partake in it since I'm not really comfortable with my body at the moment. I'm a poly-willing free love yuppie hippie type when it comes to sexual relations, but I'm just not up for it given the current circumstances.
Yeah, basically all of this applies to me and my views. Dirty free love hippies FTW!

If you've never had a sexual partner, is there a reason you don't want to or has the opportunity just not presented itself?
Eh, there may be opportunities around me, but I'm probably too scared to pursue them. I may very well have a sort of pseudo-genophobia[footnote] fear of sex and sexual intercourse if you didn't know [/footnote] ,until I get the actual thing so to speak. I don't know. I don't make an active effort to go out and get sex, but the few times I've even been flirted to, I've been extremely uncomfortable and anxious and have even run away in the opposite direction. I definitely have a conflict here, but I think I'll be about as happy being a virgin for an extended period of time or even forever as having sex at anytime.

jademunky

Mar 6, 2012
Colour Scientist said:
Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless? Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?

Do you perhaps think that sex should be reserved for two people who are in a relationship or do you skulk around dance floors and chip shops at four in the morning desperate to find a decent looking randomer to bring home for the night?

If you've never had a sexual partner, is there a reason you don't want to or has the opportunity just not presented itself?

Including your age would also be helpful. I say helpful, it's not really helpful as this entire thread is stupid, it just provides a more complete picture.

Well, I've only slept with women that I was serious about, been married to the same wonderful woman for 5 years and been in a committed relationship with her for 10 years. I just turned 33 last month (that's 99 in gamer years).

Now, I definitely don't think this should be true for everyone by any means, but I cannot bring myself to actually have sex with someone unless there is some emotional connection between us. Otherwise it just feels...... I dunno I just can't do it. Does anyone else feel that way? That the actual romantic aspect is the most exciting part of sex? Just me?

As for my number, it is farly low, Only 3.

Shraggler

Jan 6, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
Including your age would also be helpful. I say helpful, it's not really helpful as this entire thread is stupid, it just provides a more complete picture.
I'm a 27 year-old heterosexual male.

Zero.

Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless?
I'd say that it's too low by a single digit. To put it another way: any amount would be better than zero.

I think the meaning is subjective, but it does speak to how much one is inherently valued by other human beings, even if it were only just one.

Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?
I think it can be an indicator of personality. For instance, a high number could mean that the person is massively insecure, but instead of confronting that directly, they try to amplify their self-esteem by their "tally". Or a person could have a completely different feelings toward sexual relationships or sexual intercourse in general.

A low number could mean a person values the "relationship" aspect as well as the sexual one. Or it could indicate a low sex drive.

TL;DR - It's one of many variables regarding human character.

This is worded a bit unclear. I don't believe my personal views on intimate/sexual relationships should be imposed or forcibly shared on or by everyone else, but I don't think that was the intended meaning behind your question; correct me if I'm wrong.

I personally desire a monogamous relationship because the level of trust and honesty required would mean that someone would find value with investing their life with my specific individual being, and vice versa.

The latter. I was more into the idea in high school and failed. Alcohol and other chemicals seemed to deliver a desired effect more consistently, so that's where I turned after sequential rejections, social aversions and boredom. After a few years on a variety of medication, I had gained quite a bit of weight as a side-effect, as it certainly wasn't due to inactivity or terrible eating habits. That's the majority factor as to why I don't strive to meet anyone at present, it's just too discouraging. I need to svelt up before I'm even remotely attractive or looked at with interest. Just the reality of life.

As a related aside, I'd be highly, highly surprised if the relative ratio between men and women who haven't had a sexual partner by happenstance (i.e. not for lack of trying) was anywhere near even.

Mykal Stype

Dec 24, 2012
Colour Scientist said:
Brought to you by Colour Scientist, resident pervert.

I think that my number of partners is good at 2. Not that I want more, but I'm interested in relationships much more than sex, so I just go with the flow and don't care about how much sex I get.

If you have protected sex, do whatever you want. Unprotected, it better just be with one person and you've been tested before the relationship. If not, I'll judge however much I want.

michael87cn

Jan 12, 2011
None and I don't want any. Honestly as a guy masturbation feels exactly the same. What men really get out of sex is the cuddling and the release of lust. The "she's mine and I've used her!" That fact alone, disgusts me as I would never use someone like that. So I won't.

27 years old and I'm doing just fine without sex. I get urges like anyone else. I have a body that wants to reproduce, but it doesn't control me in any way. I don't let it.

If I ever have sex it will be because someone else wants it, not me. Until that times comes I do not care at all.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Beffudled Sheep said:
Colour Scientist said:
Brought to you by Colour Scientist, resident pervert.

snip
You may be the resident pervert but I am the resident deviant!
I think that outranks you :D
I've had around 30 female sexual partners and exactly 10 male ones. I don't like talking about my male experiences though.
I was drunk for a good half of my sexual experiences so the exact number is really foggy lol.
I'm not counting oral, groping, heavy petting, other acts.
Full on vaginal and anal intercourse only.
Mmm, those words make it sound so sexy.

I feel my number is a bit high, makes me a bit uncomfortable now for reasons.
When it comes to my long term partners I'm generally uncomfortable with anyone thats had more than 10 or so partners.
Doesn't bother me much though.

I prefer relationship sex but most of my partners came from one-night stands or a "friends with benefits" type situations.
I don't care how other people prefer to get their sex though.

I'm 21 and lost my virginity when I was very young.
I'd rather not say the age.

Currently hoping to add @T0ad 0f Truth: and @Imp Emissary: to that list.
>.>
Am I serious about that? Nobody will ever know >.>
I'm not serious about that guys. Sorry, you're devastated, I know.
I see, Sheep.

:/ I'll just have to find some way to move on, but it will take a while

Being straight will only help me so much. ;p

OT: as for myself, I think Andy said it best.
Andy Shandy said:
I'm a unicorn!

I wouldn't say that it's something to be proud of - or ashamed for that matter - though. I just want to be a unicorn.

Anyway, to answer your other questions in no order whatsoever, meaningless; 22; 0; not presented; yes, you're a nosy pervert =P; don't care.
Pretty much this. All answers are the same.

Also, I hope we aren't Korean unicorns. Because, sorry for the offence to anyone in or from Korea, but the unicorns there...
http://www.geekologie.com/2012/11/30/korean-unicorns.jpg

<.< Not exactly, attractive....

Slitzkin

Jul 3, 2011
I lost my virginity at 20.
I am still 20, it was in May.
I am still in a relationship with said girl. I had known her for a long time but we lived very large distance apart. I am Australian and she is American.

I am a little immature and childish when it comes to relationships. I kind of wish I had a few relationships before this one because this girl is perfect. She has had enough boyfriends before me to bother me, so maybe if I had relationships too it wouldn't bother me so much.

Oct 10, 2011
I'm an 18 year old gay dude, for reference.

I have had one sexual partner.

I think the number of sexual partners being too high or low is completely dependent on the individual, but I'm happy with my situation. Obviously I don't judge people based on how many partners they've had.

I have nothing against casual sex outside of relationships, but it's not for me. I'm happy with my boyfriend, and I'm glad I didn't choose to just have one night stands.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I first had sex when I was 18. I didn't really like it to be honest and just assumed it would get better or, more enjoyable if I did it more so I did it more...but no improvement...I had a falling out with my girlfriend and that opened me up to try sex on other people. I considered a same-sex encounter but that was a total no-go so back with women...I tried two different ones and it just never got better. On the plus side, my current girlfriend and I are happy aces. I don't care about the number but nothing about sex is important to me. It doesn't look, feel, smell, or taste good. I strongly dislike kids too so there's another reason to not ever do it. I think anybody who wants sex should go for it...being in a relationship didn't make it better or worse afterall. I don't care who, or how many, people you've had sex with...just don't include me please.

stats:

age - 26
first time - 18yo
number of partners - 4

L. Declis

Apr 19, 2012
Colour Scientist said:
I'm on 8, and hope to stay there. We're not counting the teenagery "hands down the jeans" though.

Colour Scientist said:
My number is under 10. This is fine. But I am beginning to approach the limit, so I hope my fiancee stays with me (also because, you know, I love her and all).

Colour Scientist said:
Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?
If it's over 30, yeah, I judge strangers and put them under my "Wash hands afterwards" list. Don't care if they're male or female. I have discussions with people who say "Yeah, I've slept with maybe, 50 woman" and my reaction isn't impressed, it's a vomit reflex.

If I plan to sleep with them, any more than 10 and I would probably put them into the dreaded Friendzone.

The same way I judge a drug user, or I judge someone who over eats, I judge people who have a lot of sex. To me, it shows a certain lack of self-restraint or a lack of standards, and a potential increase for STDs.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but you know what, I'll be honest.

Colour Scientist said:
Had a one night stand. Felt dirty as hell afterwards. Never again.

It should be for relationships, in my opinion.

Colour Scientist said:
24. Today. Happy birthday me.

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
-Elfy has had zero sexy times. I'm 19 though, so plenty of time to spare.

-I do wish I lost my v-card in high school, but as of now, I'm perfectly fine still having it. I don't wear it as a badge of honor, but I'm not leaping at the chance to lose it. I also do not judge others for their past. The girl I'm talking to now has had easily over fifty and I have no issue with it.

-Is the sex consented for all parties? If so, then fuck away people. Elfy don't give a shit.

-The opportunity to have the opportunity to have sex has appeared twice now. In normal talk, I've had girls like me and want to date me, but I didn't follow up. Not saying we would have sex, but the chance was always there. The chance has never been there, but I would never do a one-night stand either, so if do sexy times. It would be with a girlfriend.

Hap2

May 26, 2010
Colour Scientist said:

26-year-old dude with zero partners. Figured out I'm bi within the last year - still trying to wrap my brain around that. I wasn't much of a sexual person before, as I didn't care much about sex. Things changed unexpectedly.

I've been on relatively few dates, but haven't found anyone I connect with yet. I've never been great for small talk, and with little experience, can rarely tell when someone's interested. Suppose it'll come with experience, though without it, it's often hard to figure out where to start or even to meet people.

ghalleon0915

Feb 23, 2014
shrekfan246 said:
I seem to have the unique ability to kill the mood with any girl no matter the situation or what they're into.

I don't get it. Just the other night even I happened to screw everything up again. Can someone explain where I went wrong?

We were chillin' out, mackin', relaxing all cool on the bed when she leaned back and said, "Tell me what you want." Naturally and without missing a beat, I said the only thing I possibly could: "I want ethics in games journalism."
This made me laugh so hard people had to come in my office and ask what was so funny. After showing the post, they were still puzzled. I suppose context is everything. Anyway, that was a good way to start the day.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
21 years old with 0 partners. I was THAT close though, but... yeah, car was too damn small for us both ^.^;; Stupid Honda cock blocking me! Is that too low? Ehh, maybe. I don't crave sex like I used to, wishing I could lose my virginity to someone. I DO however miss kissing and groping tits with a girl I like. Too flat out? Too damn bad, that stuff was one of the better parts of my relationships. Helps I'm into bigger chicks, so, yeah...~ I've had fun.

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010

It's zero. So probably to low for a guy my age. Never been on a date or anything like that either.

I don't really care personally. It's your life.

Well for me I'm absolutely not a one night stand kind of person. I'd rather get to know someone before anything like that occurs. For anyone else though, I don't really care.

Many reasons, mainly psychological torment and abuse I went through growing up. I just learned to hate and fear people like the black plague, I hated myself, I just didn't want to have anything to do with anyone after about 16. Still clawing my way out of that pit... I've had 2 or 3 very blatant opportunities and more girls than I can remember have basically told me "Your hot, I want you" in so many words (or actions) but again I was just so screwed up in the head most of my life I just ignored it or took it as yet another person being an Ahole to me. I thought I was to much of a worthless loser for anybody for a very long time, thought I'd just drag anyone down with me. I was left to rot in my own nightmarish depression for a long time, nobody gave a crap and I was to messed up to see what I was doing to myself, a lot of wasted years.

I'm 25.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Zombie_Fish said:
This is possibly the first time I've ever seen a self-deprecating thread on these forums. Either that or I can't remember the last time I saw one.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I didn't want to seem to aggressive about asking people what they've done with their genitals. XD

Hap2

May 26, 2010
Colour Scientist said:
Zombie_Fish said:
This is possibly the first time I've ever seen a self-deprecating thread on these forums. Either that or I can't remember the last time I saw one.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I didn't want to seem to aggressive about asking people what they've done with their genitals. XD
I can appreciate a good piece of self-depracating humour; it can show how comfortable a person is with him/herself.

At least you didn't ask if anyone stuck their genitals into a fan or something. The self-depracation would've taken on a whole new meaning.

MrHide-Patten

Jun 10, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
This won't take long, haw, haw, haw... *sighs*

Colour Scientist said:
Oh the reason, they are many. Obsessed with work, there's never time to hit the club like kids and people do and when I do I have to be obnoxiously drunk to enjoy myself. Also I'm not exactly physically or mentally attractive, ergo the personality does not make up for looking like Shrek, Jack Black and John Goodman all jumped into the proverbial blender. Unreasonable standards for somebody in a position of previous point, so the chances of meeting somebody who I find attractive is slime to none.

But most of all I've just fathomed that I'm better off solo. Society perpetuates families and communities as the source of happiness, however I'm the pariah to the system at large. I have accepted my circumstances, rather then becoming some arbiter of of juvenile vengeance against womankind for 'not getting me', I'm just unsuited to relationships.

Pretty sure my parents being separated had absolutely no influences over this mindset, at all.

Colour Scientist said:
24 as of Novermber 3rd, day after PAX Aus. Sexual attractiveness is the opposite to wine, it depreciates with time.