Sexy Sex and You

Oct 2, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Let me put it to you this way Colour since you're so curious.

The only time I've touched a condom was for theatre and putting it on a body pack. Gotta practice that safe micing. :D

Also, I'm so virgin I've gone above and beyond the call of duty for that in which I'm not just a virgin, I'm extra virgin. I go great with Italian food. :p

EDIT: Also, I'm 28, so whatever. Not a big deal. Gotta think about that Italian food. :D
In theater my sister used to have to go to the nearby walgreens sometimes and buy condoms for the microphones or something. Wind protection? Not sure why, I never asked. They all drew straws on who would be the one to buy them.

Those poor freshmen who drew the straws.

They had to get the looks from the old conservative pharmacists or cashiers xD

Beffudled Sheep said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour Scientist said:
Also, how do you know you hate condoms? :p

I say this as someone who also hates them!
Just because I haven't lost my virginity doesn't mean I haven't bought a package to try them out over the course of the last 5 years. They're so uncomfortable to wear outside of their intended destination, I just already know it would slow down the process and make the act less romantic when you have to fight with the fucking wrapper and put it on with her waiting impatiently...
You could always have her apply it to you. Helps turn an annoying interruption into something a bit more romantic/sexy.
Let's be honest, unless there's a fetish for it, fiddling with those damn packages is never going to be sexy xD
I must be some kind of God (or I buy really low quality condoms >.>) cuz I don't have any trouble with those packages xD
5 seconds of unsexy is all it takes to cause awkward to infect the mood yo! Even if for a moment xD
True, true.
Honestly I barely use the things, I hate them xD

Insanityblues

May 15, 2011
Just turned 26 and still a virgin :(
I was diagnosed with aspergers last year, which finally gave me some explanation as to why
people are such a fucking mystery to me.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

The only time I've touched a condom was for theatre and putting it on a body pack. Gotta practice that safe micing. :D

Also, I'm so virgin I've gone above and beyond the call of duty for that in which I'm not just a virgin, I'm extra virgin. I go great with Italian food. :p

EDIT: Also, I'm 28, so whatever. Not a big deal. Gotta think about that Italian food. :D
In theater my sister used to have to go to the nearby walgreens sometimes and buy condoms for the microphones or something. Wind protection? Not sure why, I never asked. They all drew straws on who would be the one to buy them.

Beffudled Sheep said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour Scientist said:

Just because I haven't lost my virginity doesn't mean I haven't bought a package to try them out over the course of the last 5 years. They're so uncomfortable to wear outside of their intended destination, I just already know it would slow down the process and make the act less romantic when you have to fight with the fucking wrapper and put it on with her waiting impatiently...
You could always have her apply it to you. Helps turn an annoying interruption into something a bit more romantic/sexy.
Let's be honest, unless there's a fetish for it, fiddling with those damn packages is never going to be sexy xD
I must be some kind of God (or I buy really low quality condoms >.>) cuz I don't have any trouble with those packages xD
5 seconds of unsexy is all it takes to cause awkward to infect the mood yo! Even if for a moment xD
True, true.
You Quagmire you! How many potential children do you have? XD

Oct 2, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

Beffudled Sheep said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour Scientist said:

True, true.
Oh God I hope I don't have any xD
But I've been with a lot of women, had a lot of sex.
And I've probably only used a condom 5 times in my life.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

Beffudled Sheep said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour Scientist said:

True, true.
Please don't ever offer safe sex advice to anyone ever. XD

Oct 2, 2012
Colour Scientist said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:

Beffudled Sheep said:
Redlin5 said:
Colour Scientist said:

True, true.
Please don't ever offer safe sex advice to anyone ever. XD
Hey thats not fair D:
I know how to safe sex! I just choose not to xD

I don't use thm because I can't feel anything when I'm wearing one. Nothing at all.
Makes sex kind of not worth it ya know?
So I just go without with people that have been tested and are on some kind of birth control themselves and I frequently get myself tested :3

I know what I'm doing xD

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Beffudled Sheep said:
I know what I'm doing xD
I'm imagining millions of tiny, illegitimate sheep rambling all across the Americas.[footnote]To the Battle Hymn Of The Republic, because I don't know.[/footnote]

Insanityblues said:
I was diagnosed with aspergers last year, which finally gave me some explanation as to why
People are strange when you're a stranger, and we all begin a stranger.

OT: To be honest, I'm not sure I really want any. I haven't given it much thought at all.

Oct 2, 2012
Barbas said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
I know what I'm doing xD
I'm imagining millions of tiny, illegitimate sheep rambling all across the Americas.[footnote]To the Battle Hymn Of The Republic, because I don't know.[/footnote]

Insanityblues said:
People are strange when you're a stranger, and we all begin a stranger.

OT: To be honest, I'm not sure I really want any. I haven't given it much thought at all.
I may or may not be secretly raising an army of sheep/human hybrids >.>

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
I'm 22, I lost my virginity at 16.
I had 3 partners (One 3-way one 2-way, humble brag)
I was not in a romantic relationship with any of them, but 2 of the 3 were lesbians(One of them was talked into a 3-way and the other was feeling Bi-curious)and they were both very close friends of mine at the time (and still are)

(And before you say it yes I know I have a sex life like a bad fan fiction)
I have not problems with one night stands or casual sex

This is a weird thread. But I approve anyway.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Colour Scientist said:
Good luck getting some chips off of drunk Colour Scientist.

Hell hath no fury...
Challenge. Accepted.

You know, between this and the voice thread, you're all moving to make OT a better place. It's truly inspiring.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
I'm 22, lost my virginity aged 20 with the only sexual partner I've had. I'm unsure about one-night-stands with strangers, I think I'd prefer to keep my sexual partners to those who I know and trust. I don't however believe sex is restricted to those in a relationship.

WWmelb

Sep 7, 2011
Colour Scientist said:
So, this is a thread about the number of sexual partners you've had, if any.
Kind of depends. In interest of finding a number, we'll put the number at around 30ish. My partner, well, she is at 150+. Our numbers tend to go up in large chunks though due to various kinks. However, with the nature of promiscuity she tends to have numbers jump up in bigger increments than mine. Her biggest jump in one hit was 11, where as mine is 3. We have fun... lots of fun! lol

Colour Scientist said:
Do you think your number is too high, too low or completely meaningless?
It is what it is. Sex is just about fun for me, so i don't see an issue with anyone getting as much physical lovin as they want. I'm always happy to go higher though, the more the merrier.

Colour Scientist said:
Do you judge other people based on how many people they've had sex with or think there's a limit to the amount of sexual partners a person should have?
I don't judge them, however, i tend to not go out of my way to find someone with low numbers. Experience is a great thing.

Colour Scientist said:
Do you perhaps think that sex should be reserved for two people who are in a relationship or do you skulk around dance floors and chip shops at four in the morning desperate to find a decent looking randomer to bring home for the night?
Sex should be for anyone who wants it and enjoys it, providing no one is being forced or coerced. And numerous other factors. But yes, sex sex sex and if you don't like it, you don't have to. Just don't try and impart your dogma on to me and my partner.

Colour Scientist said:
Including your age would also be helpful. I say helpful, it's not really helpful as this entire thread is stupid, it just provides a more complete picture.
I'm 32, partner is 34. I'm an Aussie, partner is a US migrant to australia.

Colour Scientist said:
Also, yes, I am aware of how much of a prying loser I am. XD
You are an intriguing irishwoman (i think), though i may have misread something somewhere. Either way, intriguing irish man or woman, 9/10, me and my partner would invite to join us.

And thanks to Guppy for providing a template to respond to this thread.

Matthewmagic

Feb 13, 2010
Lost my virginity at age 17 and am now 24.

I have had 34 sexual parteners. Of those I was in a relationship with 4 of them.
I don't think of my number as being either a score or something to be ashamed of. I enjoy sex but I don't necessarily want to date everyone I want to have sex with. I'm an extremely picky dater but if you are cute enough I'll have sex with you.

I have only had 1 one night stand with a stranger but afterwards the "std" fear kicked in and after getting myself tested I decided never again.

Matthewmagic

Feb 13, 2010
oh the other question. I try not to judge people by their number of sexual partners but *cough* inexperience shows on game night ;D.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
shrekfan246 said:
I seem to have the unique ability to kill the mood with any girl no matter the situation or what they're into.

I don't get it. Just the other night even I happened to screw everything up again. Can someone explain where I went wrong?

We were chillin' out, mackin', relaxing all cool on the bed when she leaned back and said, "Tell me what you want." Naturally and without missing a beat, I said the only thing I possibly could: "I want ethics in games journalism."
10/10 post, would read and laugh again.

And me, 19, no sex. Had sexual encounters with two girls, but one was interrupted before we could continue (goddamn it!) and the other we dated for 3 months but we just never really did anything. I am pretty much fine with that. Not so much for one night stands, and I'm pretty introverted so not a lot of chances to go out and meet girls either. But like I said, doesn't bother me.

Not at all.

Not one bit.

*Muffled Sobbing*