Sh*t Saying

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sh*t Saying

A behind the scenes look at what kinds of things people say.

Read Full Article

DudeMan1031

Jul 16, 2009
Could have used a "Shit Butts Say" segment.

After all, that's exactly the type of brilliant ground-breaking humor that LRR videos are known for.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Really, really enjoying having a full length Loading Time for each update now.

Praise be to Raymond!

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
I honestly had no idea there was a meme about this. Guess I'm not as much of an internet guy as I thought. Thank The Flippin' Old Ones For That!

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Never heard of this meme before either. That being said, I really wish you guys had kept "Swinging with the Team" in this version. I try to imagine what that is and can only think it's somebody joining an entirely gay baseball league.

Somebloke

Aug 5, 2010
For some reason, at the cut to Paul explaining how Graham had to help him finishing the mime makeup, I was all: "Ghaaaa, Christopher Walken!" - doubly terrifying. :p

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Shit, I never knew that this was a thing. I gotta keep up with the times, man. :S

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Funniest Loading Time yet! No offense meant but i thought that was funnier than the Loading Ready Run video that was being filmed!

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Two questions:
1. Did you get to keep/did you have to buy the packs for the Shit Magic Players say scene?
2. What does Matt do to James' cards in the stinger?

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
Weekly Loading Time videos make me feel all bubbly inside. Keep being awesome guys, I don't know how you find the time to do everything you do, but just know that we love it.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
(Glances at network traffic.)

"LoadingReadyRun-LoadingTimeShitSaying720pPATV381.m4v"

PATV?

No filename can serve two masters, Graham.

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Graham, keep dancing in every video. Make it a meme, so that in every behind the scenes video in the future, there will be a shot of the cast and crew dancing.

RipRoaringWaterfowl

Jun 20, 2011
I find it disturbing that in the scene were Paul is talking about finishing putting on the mime makeup that with his incomplete makeup and having his glasses off he looked like Bob Geldof in his role from The Wall movie.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Oh dear... why did you just have to give Venga Boys more money via royalties? :(
That's an era of my childhood I wish to forget</3

klasbo

Nov 17, 2009
The lens you have mounted to the 60D:
Is that an M42 lens of some sort? One of the few lenses I've seen with the two silver rings is a Soligor 35mm f/2.8... I can't find any Canon, Zeiss, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina or even Nikon lens that looks like that, and it bugs me.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, and probably not the last, but...

when are these guys gonna get a feature length production??

OT: Wubstep, Europop, Europop, Wubstep, it's all the same after you taken enough
Code:
[redacted]
to topple an elephant. :p

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Something, something, something, AW LOOK AT THE PRETTY KITTY! WHO'S A SILLY KITTY!, something, something

I liked the mime part, quite witty.