Shakespeare Help Please

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
I need some help with a certain Shakespeare quote from much ado.
What Does Benedick mean by this "O, she misused me past the endurance of a block!"

Your help is much appreciated.Thank You

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
My guess would be a sexual reference. Seriously, every other line in that play is about sex.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
It means "Don't ask the Internet to help you with your damn homework and do it yourself, or you'll never learn, thus becoming entirely depndant on others throughout your life."

I've never studied that play, I can't help. If it was Midusmmers, I'd know. I know that play backwards.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I'm guessing buttt i'm going for she had sex with him until his endurance went bleh, or something:p

Jun 6, 2009
ToTaL LoLiGe said:
I need some help with a certain Shakespeare quote from much ado.
What Does Benedick mean by this "O, she misused me past the endurance of a block!"

Your help is much appreciated.Thank You
She has used up my strength/ endurance to the point of a rock?

Don't ask the internet. We're not sure.

corporate_gamer

Apr 17, 2008
Basically she has been taking the piss, abusing his help, to the point that he won't stand it any more. He wont take it anymore. Not even a stone(the block) could of endured her misuse. But yeah, at all time shakespeare is making double entendre so there pobably as well.

OH and finally do your own figuring out.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
corporate_gamer said:
Basically she has been taking the piss, abusing his help, to the point that he won't stand it any more. He wont take it anymore. Not even a stone(the block) could of endured her misuse. But yeah, at all time shakespeare is making double entendre so there pobably as well.

OH and finally do your own figuring out.
Thanks.I will do my own figuring out next time

Yumi_and_Erea

Nov 11, 2009
I suppose it means that she ground him so much there's nothing left but powder, it that makes any sense.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
T-Bone24 said:
Not with us, we are notoriously idiotic.
Hurray for sarcasm.

OT:I´m guessing that it meant that they has sex for so long that he had nothing left in him afterward´s.