Shamus Plays: LOTRO, Part 10

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Shamus Plays: LOTRO, Part 10

Those clothes aren't going to buy themselves, you know.

Read Full Article

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
remember that the farmers are the backbone of the Shire, hopefully that will keep you warm since you cant afford to pay the rent.

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
I really enjoy the series. Funny as well at times provides insight to the game play mechanics.

jdhays

Oct 28, 2009
Lulzy really seems to be enjoying that pipe. You know, if this were a movie, enjoying a good smoke like that would push the G-rated violence, murder, and arson to a R-rating.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Anacortian said:
When will Homstarrunner.com update?

Brothers Chaps! Why have you forsaken me?
My sentiments exactly.

Also, what new shenanigans shall Lulzy get into next week?

Apr 28, 2008
jdhays said:
Lulzy really seems to be enjoying that pipe. You know, if this were a movie, enjoying a good smoke like that would push the G-rated violence, murder, and arson to a R-rating.
I know what you mean.

Think of the children!

OT: Another good entry into a pretty entertaining series. It has taught me to never work for a post office, and to never use the post office.

Feb 13, 2008
For Farming, there's an easy trick.

Get your bits and pieces together, Sow seeds.
Turn 60 degrees, sew again. Repeat.

As soon as you've got 6 seeds out, they should be ready for harvesting, Harvest 6times.

It's a lot faster, but don't go above 6 as the game craps out on you and you lose plots.

Dodgy

Mar 23, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:
For Farming, there's an easy trick.

Get your bits and pieces together, Sow seeds.
Turn 60 degrees, sew again. Repeat.

As soon as you've got 6 seeds out, they should be ready for harvesting, Harvest 6times.

It's a lot faster, but don't go above 6 as the game craps out on you and you lose plots.
You must be Sam I suppose? :)

krakbracket

Dec 21, 2009
I know maybe it's one bridge too far for a girl but selling a few shoes could help you in keeping youre selfrespect and hands clean.

I don't mean all of them!

GreyDuck

Jan 26, 2010
"...unsavory practices like killing giant spiders, murdering people, or delivering mail."

Comedy gold, as always, sir. *wild applause*

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
GreyDuck said:
"...unsavory practices like killing giant spiders, murdering people, or delivering mail."

Comedy gold, as always, sir. *wild applause*
Certainly! The thing is makes it seem like such a common occurance...heh

WCG

Feb 20, 2010
God, this is hilarious!

Er, but I hope you're not implying that you WON'T be writing this for the next three years!

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
The longer i read this, the more my respect for this game drops. At least you make it funny to read about. What kind of other dumb quests did they put in there i wonder?

Now, go and abuse yourself some more for our fun Shamus.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
You know, I read a thread similar to this feature, except it was entirely text. It was a humorous, insightful romp through the early levels of RuneScape(don't give me that look) that gained a cult following. It had to end, though, as the writer ceased to be new and uninformed.

I have to wonder; at what point will Shamus stop being a "noob" and start, for example, making boat loads of cash? At what level will he stop doing meaningless quests that often do not profit? Personally, I think the series will become more interesting once Luly is a respected hero, decked out head to toe, but who's to say?

The Great JT said:
Also, what new shenanigans shall Lulzy get into next week?
I believe it will be cooking of some sort, as next week will be "Easy as pie".