Shamus Plays: LOTRO, Part 9

neosman8

Nov 9, 2009
intresting now you will have to do the post missions. cant wait to hear what happens next.

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
I wonder if the Royal mail vans get to speed because they are carrying mail...

Volstag9

Apr 28, 2008
once again an excellent read. this is becoming one of my favorite features on the escapist.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
If my memory serves me well (which it often doesn't)

I think ludo got his head chopped off and may or may not have been eaten by wormtongue sometime after that

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
lulzytown XD good one.

btw if you want to make some scratch right quick. just sell EVERYTHING you pickup at the auction house. I made enough for 2 mounts by the time i made it to the mount riding lvl just selling miscellaneous junk i pick up from killing things.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
johnman said:
I wonder if the Royal mail vans get to speed because they are carrying mail...
Hehe...such a good question XD

Loving it though Shamus...This is certainly becoming one of my favourite comics!

hamster mk 4

Apr 29, 2008
Damn you Shamus, I laughed so hard it became difficult for me to breathe. It has been a long time since that happened. This is by far one of the funniest things I have ever read.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
The screenshots of Lulzy dumping the mail just kill me.
Hehe I loved them as well. I guess I'm a good little hobbit because I never even thought of just using the mail delivery quests as a speed boost. /doh

Telas

Jul 18, 2009
Don't feel so bad; I've read LotR at least a dozen times, and never caught the proper spelling of Michel Delving, either. I always wondered who Michael was, and why a village would be named after him...

wickedpt

Mar 23, 2009
This was the best one yet. I laughed so hard my office mates just stared at me.. Great job, dont stop!

Mines_of_Moria

Mar 12, 2010
Shamus, you need to do the hide-and-seek quest from the hobbit Rollo Newbuck (near the town center of Mich[a]el Delving).

There's a fantastic pair of pretty purple footwear that are a must-have for anyone starting out on a journey of fashion. =P

SaunaKalja

Sep 18, 2009
If you could get the speed bonuses to stack, you'd need to run at about 10 km/h base speed, run up a 45 degree slope and carry about 54 letters so you could reach vertical escape velocity (assuming the gravity is about the same in Middle Earth). You could be the first hobbit in outer space!

sharks9

Mar 28, 2009
Hilarious once again! And Lulzy plays on Silverlode! I'm so proud to have a such a funny player on my server.