Shamus Plays WoW #8: Lazy, Star-Crossed Lovers

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
Shamus Plays WoW #8: Lazy, Star-Crossed Lovers

Demons are surprising fans of Romeo and Juliet.

Read Full Article

accountdeletethis

Stand-up philosopher
Sep 10, 2008
I thought so too for a second, then I found this one

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/shamusplays/8410-The-Cataclysm-Begins

would've been easy to miss, as it doesn't start with Shamus Plays.

accountdeletethis

Stand-up philosopher
Sep 10, 2008
Don't mention it :D

When you have a comic open, you can click on "Shamus Plays", right above his username, and then you get the full list.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Veterinari said:
I'm really loving this. It hits the same spot DM of the Ring and Chainmail Bikini did, somehow. Only sad part is that judging by the length of the LotRO thingamabob we're probably not going to get to follow Norman all the way to 85. :)
I think it's cool and all, but nothing will beat the adventures of lulzy.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
"You no take candle!" Ah Kobolds, those guys are such weird little whiskered dudes.

Nice week in making it interesting. That's one of the oddest questlines that I can remember. There are wolves, spiders, kobolds, gnolls, and bears all over the place and Defias dudes hiding out in ransacked homes; and you're helping out two little farming families in the middle of a feud. So out of place.

Robyrt

Aug 1, 2008
I was thrilled to get these quests, just because they did not involve me killing ten kobolds. At that point, I was ready to pay to repatriate the entire Kobold nation back to Koboldonia.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
I love these. It's fun to see the commentary behind the inanity of all the quests in World of Warcraft. I must have leveled in that human starting area upwards of 10 times. Keep it up! This is hilarious.

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
The corruption is working, Norman just lied.

He said he would explain about his mum but he didn't.

The path to evil is slippery when wet!!

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
wulfy42 said:
The corruption is working, Norman just lied.

He said he would explain about his mum but he didn't.

The path to evil is slippery when wet!!
It does say you'll find out about his mother next week.

Manicotti

Apr 10, 2009
I love this series so, so much.

"Any idiot can burn down a man's house, but a true demon can sell him the torch, get him to light the fire himself, and then jump in afterwards."
^ Gold.

asterismW

May 26, 2009
Loved this one, though I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe it was the bonus backstory. The more narrative I can get in each episode, the better. :) Still waiting for that special something to push Norman over the edge to the dark side.