Share some things that make you smile!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Cat smile -
Makes sense. Cats are mid-chain solo hunters rather than pack-based apex predators, so of course they'll have different social cues. Slow blinks might be a way of saying "Hey, I'm no threat to you; look, I'll even close my eyes slowly so you have the chance to run away if you want".

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
To me it's rather overshadowed by the fact this guy was so desperate to shame some random internet woman for implied promiscuity that he made a claim (with entirely unearned confidence) that is not only completely wrong, but obviously wrong.

Like, the one thing everyone knows about rabbits is that they are disgusting little fuckbeasts whose entire evolutionary strategy is to outbreed anything trying to kill them, to the point they are currently in the process of fucking the Australian ecosystem into extinction. Even if you didn't know that, it takes literally seconds to check.
It’s probably an even split between rabbits, cane toads and wild pigs. All three of them are fucking our shit up. The pigs at least make for good croc food.

Reactions: Terminal Blue

RhombusHatesYou

Surreal Estate Agent
Mar 21, 2010
Between There and There.
Country
The Wide, Brown One.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Makes sense. Cats are mid-chain solo hunters rather than pack-based apex predators, so of course they'll have different social cues. Slow blinks might be a way of saying "Hey, I'm no threat to you; look, I'll even close my eyes slowly so you have the chance to run away if you want".
Guilty of doing this. Cat likes this for the reason you state. Done it with the dog too. The dog didn't understand it at all.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
It’s probably an even split between rabbits, cane toads and wild pigs. All three of them are fucking our shit up. The pigs at least make for good croc food.
I'd have thought feral cats would be on that list as well.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA

Ahhh, I love these animations and combos. Really gets you hyped up.

Edit: Also, Aschen Brodel did the whole gun heels thing an entire year before Bayonetta.

Last edited:

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009

Ahhh, I love these animations and combos. Really gets you hyped up.

Edit: Also, Aschen Brodel did the whole gun heels thing an entire year before Bayonetta.
I really wish they would make another one of those or remaster it for modern consoles. That game was awesome.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren