Share some things that make you smile!

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
@BrawlMan Saw this, thought of you, from our previous discussion about autocorrect.

Disclaimer: This is a commercial, the product is likely a piece of shit, and I'm not trying to give them free traffic, but, the name, THE NAME! Now I just want them to make a cooking product called the Cooch Potato and I'll be happy. Can probably get Gweneth Paltrow to promote it.

As funny at the name is, it's literally just a small dodge ball with 'Cooch Ball' stamped on them. Imagine that awkward conversation if anybody found it, "Oh no, don't worry, I don't stick it in my cooch, that would be weird. I just sit on it."

Reactions: happyninja42

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I got my second COVID vaccination Thursday. Made me hella tired on Friday and forced me to take a half day. Went to sleep for the whole afternoon.

My mom's Tina Turner DVD came in early, so her Mother's Day gift is now taken care of.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I don't even care for Demon Slayer, but I find this hilarious.

I am in so such a good mood right now!

Last edited:

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I got my second COVID vaccination Thursday. Made me hella tired on Friday and forced me to take a half day. Went to sleep for the whole afternoon.

My mom's Tina Turner DVD came in early, so her Mother's Day gift is now taken care of.
Yeah my 2nd shot is about a week and a half away. I felt fairly crummy for a day or so after the first shot, which the nurse said is common if you already tested positive for covid previously. which, i technically have, though I'm not sure it was a good test, for a lot of reasons. But it wasn't that big a deal. I just felt tired and achy and just took long naps and called in sick from work for a day. after a couple good hot showers, and some downtime, I was ok.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
@BrawlMan Saw this, thought of you, from our previous discussion about autocorrect.

Disclaimer: This is a commercial, the product is likely a piece of shit, and I'm not trying to give them free traffic, but, the name, THE NAME! Now I just want them to make a cooking product called the Cooch Potato and I'll be happy. Can probably get Gweneth Paltrow to promote it.

I don't know if that thing works or not, but strengthening your pelvic floor is a good thing. It has ... benefits, for him and her. Should probably just do kegels tho.

Man, some shit just got plain old out of hand.
Can't help but notice they also park like assholes.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Can't help but notice they also park like assholes.
considering those are custom vehicles that are mostly show cars, that are likely really fucking expensive...yeah, they park in a way to minimize Joe McChucklefuck or Karen Cuntprincess from parking too close and dinging their car.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
considering those are custom vehicles that are mostly show cars, that are likely really fucking expensive...yeah, they park in a way to minimize Joe McChucklefuck or Karen Cuntprincess from parking too close and dinging their car.
Ok fine, I'll overlook it. But only because there's something strange in the neighborhood.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
I was looking through the new V1 archive and came across a thread talking about Zero Suit Fox, after a quick google search I found that quite a few characters have been zero suited.

These would make some pretty good alt appearances Nintendo: