Share some things that make you smile!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I have few fond memories involving weed.

First time? My ex's roommate's boyfriend was a weed man. It was New Years Eve (2000,) and to celebrate, he brought out a gallon Ziploc bag full of weed, rolled up a bunch of blunts (not joints, BLUNTS,) and lit one after the other and started passing them in the rotation of the 8 or so of us gathered. I'd never smoked weed before, but I knew enough functional weed heads that it couldn't be THAT bad, so I went with the flow. After about an hour, I found myself staring at the refrigerator (about 20 feet away) and just lusting after a cold drink like I'd never lusted after anything before. I was literally fantasizing about it... for 45 minutes without moving. It was then 11:30pm; I somehow mustered the ability to get to the fridge where I proceeded to down several glasses of whatever it was (it was cold, wet and better than sex,) came back to the group and announced that "I was going to sleep; wake me up when this shit should have worn off." That ended up being January 1st, 2001, approximately 10am.

Last time? I was dating a bartender. She was lots of fun, just a chill chick. Seeing as her job saw her surrounded by party activity for sometimes 15 hours a day, her idea of a good times was literally just kicking it, watching movies, shooting pool (she was really good,) having a drink... and smoking weed. I told her I hadn't indulged in awhile (there were a scant few more times between 2000 and 2015,) she didn't say anything, just finished her hit and passed me the bong. This time was actually great; I got that nice high and not the debilitating low. We just stood in the kitchen and talked for hours, then went to bed and screwed like rabbits until the sun came up. There were many perfect nights like that with her, but after we went our separate ways, I haven't touched weed since. Don't miss it, but I do I miss that woman...
Yeah my first time smoking was in highschool. I was about to go see Pink Floyd in concert (Division Bell tour), and I felt that I needed to at least be personally familiar with being high at least ONCE, before seeing a band famous for druggies to zone out to. So much so, they have a separate tour of just their light show, along with the recorded music.

I was at a school soccer game, watching some of my friends playing, and saw a guy, one of my classmates, that was a well known stoner. I explained my situation, he kind of smirked at me, but agreed. We went to his car in the parking lot, and he had a bat & dugout for personal use. We sat in his car, listening to....I think it was probably Phish? He was a big Phishhead/Deadhead, might've been Widespread Panic, hard to say back then. Anyway, he packed up the bat, I took a hit, and he just gestured and said "Just keep going until you feel you've had enough man." So I sat there, talking to him, shooting the shit, and taking the occasional bat hit. After a little while, I started to notice a few things. One, the skin on my scalp at the base of my topknot was feeling numb (back then I had hair very much like Keanu Reeves' hair ala John Wick era, possibly even longer), AND, I couldn't feel my testicles. It wasn't scary or anything, it was just....ok have you ever....well I'm assuming you have penis parts, but, it's possible for guys to sit in a way, that will make their junk fall asleep, like an arm that you sleep on wrong. I've had this happen several times, and it's a very strange experience. My nuts felt like that. So I'm sitting there, taking in this new sensory input, still talking to my friend, and I notice that he's looking at me funny. I ask him and he says "Are you high dude?" I kind of laughed, because yeah, I was, it was clearly kicking in, but I wasn't aware of the signs yet. To wit I replied "I dunno man, I can't feel my nuts, is that pretty common?" He kind of chuckled at me and just kept observing me. I think I took another few hits at most, and then stopped, as at that point I was DEFINITELY high. We got out of his car, went back to the spectator stands for the soccer game. He sat several feet away from me with his closer friends, and I sat with mine. But I was just vibing so much. It was a warm autumn day, the sun was setting over the trees, casting the world in a golden glow, there was a nice breeze, it was just a REALLY chill moment. I was grinning and enjoying the hell out of it. I glanced over at him, and he was watching me, I just kind of smiled at him, and he laughed to himself, shook his head, and went back to his conversation.

Then I drove home listening to Three Days by Jane's Addiction, which lasted until the end of time, driving through a world glowing gold with dusklight. Really fucking awesome experience.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Yeah my first time smoking was in highschool. I was about to go see Pink Floyd in concert (Division Bell tour), and I felt that I needed to at least be personally familiar with being high at least ONCE, before seeing a band famous for druggies to zone out to. So much so, they have a separate tour of just their light show, along with the recorded music.

I was at a school soccer game, watching some of my friends playing, and saw a guy, one of my classmates, that was a well known stoner. I explained my situation, he kind of smirked at me, but agreed. We went to his car in the parking lot, and he had a bat & dugout for personal use. We sat in his car, listening to....I think it was probably Phish? He was a big Phishhead/Deadhead, might've been Widespread Panic, hard to say back then. Anyway, he packed up the bat, I took a hit, and he just gestured and said "Just keep going until you feel you've had enough man." So I sat there, talking to him, shooting the shit, and taking the occasional bat hit. After a little while, I started to notice a few things. One, the skin on my scalp at the base of my topknot was feeling numb (back then I had hair very much like Keanu Reeves' hair ala John Wick era, possibly even longer), AND, I couldn't feel my testicles. It wasn't scary or anything, it was just....ok have you ever....well I'm assuming you have penis parts, but, it's possible for guys to sit in a way, that will make their junk fall asleep, like an arm that you sleep on wrong. I've had this happen several times, and it's a very strange experience. My nuts felt like that. So I'm sitting there, taking in this new sensory input, still talking to my friend, and I notice that he's looking at me funny. I ask him and he says "Are you high dude?" I kind of laughed, because yeah, I was, it was clearly kicking in, but I wasn't aware of the signs yet. To wit I replied "I dunno man, I can't feel my nuts, is that pretty common?" He kind of chuckled at me and just kept observing me. I think I took another few hits at most, and then stopped, as at that point I was DEFINITELY high. We got out of his car, went back to the spectator stands for the soccer game. He sat several feet away from me with his closer friends, and I sat with mine. But I was just vibing so much. It was a warm autumn day, the sun was setting over the trees, casting the world in a golden glow, there was a nice breeze, it was just a REALLY chill moment. I was grinning and enjoying the hell out of it. I glanced over at him, and he was watching me, I just kind of smiled at him, and he laughed to himself, shook his head, and went back to his conversation.

Then I drove home listening to Three Days by Jane's Addiction, which lasted until the end of time, driving through a world glowing gold with dusklight. Really fucking awesome experience.
I describe my first time with the analogy of a pilot in a malfunctioning plane: mentally I was perfectly capable, but the lines of communication between my brain and body were severely impaired, and I was going down. You know that scene from Kill Bill where Uma Thurman is in the hospital bed trying to will her toe to move? That was basically me my first time. I had WAY too much trying to keep up with the rest of them who were more experienced. The next few times, I paced and was able to enjoy the experience. Not enough to get into the regular habit, but enough that when it came up (i.e.: the bartender,) I could shrug, tolerate it and have marathon sex.

No plans on going back to it, though; I've enough vices. My girlfriend has been battling cancer since November, and if I had a dime for every person who's tried to sell her/us on the "benefits" of legal CBD in it's myriad forms, I could fund all cancer research for the next decade...

Reactions: happyninja42

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
I describe my first time with the analogy of a pilot in a malfunctioning plane: mentally I was perfectly capable, but the lines of communication between my brain and body were severely impaired, and I was going down. You know that scene from Kill Bill where Uma Thurman is in the hospital bed trying to will her toe to move? That was basically me my first time. I had WAY too much trying to keep up with the rest of them who were more experienced. The next few times, I paced and was able to enjoy the experience. Not enough to get into the regular habit, but enough that when it came up (i.e.: the bartender,) I could shrug, tolerate it and have marathon sex.

No plans on going back to it, though; I've enough vices. My girlfriend has been battling cancer since November, and if I had a dime for every person who's tried to sell her/us on the "benefits" of legal CBD in it's myriad forms, I could fund all cancer research for the next decade...
It became a regular habit for me for about 5-6 years after that. And yes, the delaying of climax was a really fun side effect of being high :LOL: I never had that much of a strange reaction to it. No staring at something trying to remember how to operate limbs or whatnot. My favorite things to do while high, were either literally stargazing at night (was hugely into astronomy back then), in the top of my backyard tree. Or playing hacky sack with friends.

Sitting around listening to music and watching movies was good too, but I'd grow tired of that given the people I hung out with, were mostly just people that helped me get drugs, not really friends. So it would get boring, as I didn't like the music they mostly played. They were nice people (mostly), but just, not my regular scene.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia

Somewhere a game designer is trying to think of a beautiful but insanely impractical weapon for their next fantasy steampunk or the like adventure and they have a good feeling in their gut and aren't sure why.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Someone explain this. NOW. I would love to see a full show of this guy.

I don't care much for America's got talent anymore, but that just makes me smile.

This is why American idol is full of crap. They cannot recognize talent when they see it. He should have been picked up for that year.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Mostly in jest tiny rant about peeping jesus cutout.
Stop fucking peeping on people you perv. I mean I get it, you're into some kinky shit, like having everyone, including hookers, kneel in front of you and wash your feet, and then make them open their mouths and eat your flesh and blood. And you like hanging out with lots of dudes at once, going on long "fishing trips" but, I mean sure, do your all guy gangbang, but stop snooping on us and our kink you hypocrite! 30 year old virgin, spends all his time with dudes and hookers.....suuuure, we ALL know what that's code for! But I guess you gotta hide it because your daddy doesn't like how you are with your friends. It's pride month damnit! Come out of your closet and be the gay icon you truly are!

Reactions: gorfias