Share some things that make you smile!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Ooooooh, that was video was satisfying, but the music? Absolutely mesmerizing. Alas, while the artist (Geographer) is on Spotify, the album and this titular track (After All) are not. I did a quick scan of a few of his tunes, and this track appears to be an anomaly; the rest reminds me of Sigur Ros, just substantially less ethereal pushing pretentious.

Reactions: Worgen

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Okay, this was funny. Despite long-time, traditional Formula 1 fans looking down on the new fans Drive To Survive has invited since 2019, I used to defend DTS as a gateway for new people to get into F1. It's edutainment, not an instructional series. Then I saw this, and... yeah, Netflix takes a fair bit of "creative license" that one could almost call outright lying, i.e.: editing in sound bites in the wrong places to manufacture drama, showing a back-marker unlapping himself and calling it an impressive charge, etc. I still like the series, and still don't mind it raking in new fans, but yeah, I'm watching every season from hear on out with a mouthful of salt, and I kinda see where the long-timers are coming from now.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Leia wasn't on the Falcon at that point, though.

Solo is also the ex-BF of the girl who Vader's predecessor as a Sith under Palpatine was working for.

Reactions: gorfias