Share some things that make you smile!

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
When you catch the boss procrastinating.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
This never fails to cheer me up.
OMG it's Gorfias DUCK ARMY ! Run for your lives!!

OT: This makes me smile:
Every time I use this particular stapler, it works fine. Every time, someone ,who I will not mention their name as to cause them further ridicule, uses the same stapler it doesn't work. Going back and forth with me using it and it working fine, then them using it and it wouldn't work and me poking fun at them and laughing hysterically every single time for about 10 times in a row.. they threw the stapler across the room swearing and I picked it up and STILL used it fine. So now using this stapler in front of them makes me smile because they can't do it. :D

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
This just happened to me 5 minutes ago, and it made me smile. Was walking past my courthouse, dropping off some mail at the box, and this woman with her teenage daughter started coming down the flight of stairs to street level. Now, it's probably 20+ stairs, and this teenage girl was....VERY busty. I mean, the kind of bust size where you're like "shit, that girls like 15-18 at best, and she's already that huge? I pity her back." But, so the funny thing, she's apparently very aware of her chest, and the effects of jiggle physics on them when going down stairs. So, she just straight up grabbed both her boobs, full hand grip, like straight up anime mooshing level of GRAB, to stabilize them, as she went down the stairs. Not giving a single fuck what anyone might think of her feeling herself up while she went down the stairs. Then she let them go on the last step, and did that little hop/jump you do, giving them a single massive bounce, before walking to the car with her mom.

I dunno, that level of disregard for body shame both amuses me, and encourages me. I like seeing people not be that worked up about their bodies. Plus, it was just a funny thing to witness.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Now I just want to go design other cool things I can build out of Lego and put on my wall....

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Now I just want to go design other cool things I can build out of Lego and put on my wall....

Maaaaan. That reminds me of this fantastic bead art of the golden boss statue from Super Metroid that was for sale at a convention I went to years back. I didn't have the money for it at the time and when I did have it next year they had already sold it. Still bummed about that.

Reactions: lil devils x

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
Maaaaan. That reminds me of this fantastic bead art of the golden boss statue from Super Metroid that was for sale at a convention I went to years back. I didn't have the money for it at the time and when I did have it next year they had already sold it. Still bummed about that.

That looks like it is made out of those plastic beads you melt together with an iron but bigger? :