Share some things that make you smile!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

OH GAWD, MY SIDES! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! KEEP IT UP TFS. YOUR MATERIAL IS A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN WHATEVER TORIYAMA PULLS OUT OF HIS ANAL HOLE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
That looks like it is made out of those plastic beads you melt together with an iron but bigger? :
Yes. There's quite a few of these kinds of things at the convention I used to go to.

Urrrrghhh... and now I'm remembering this one guy at one of them who had a booth set up and was selling art but wasn't getting much traffic and I felt so bad for him. I know I'm breaking the rules talking about something that makes me sad but I get so hung up on these kinds of regrets sometimes.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
That thing cats do when they are stretched out and dozing, but wake up to see you approaching, and stick out that one front leg in a stretchy little wave at you. It's always just the one leg. So cute.

Reactions: gorfias

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
I found out that a protein is named after a video-game character.

Two of these, desert hedgehog and Indian hedgehog, were named for species of hedgehogs, while sonic hedgehog was named after Sonic the Hedgehog, the protagonist character of the eponymous video game franchise.[11][12] The gene was named as such by Robert Riddle, who was a postdoctoral fellow at the Tabin Lab, after his wife Betsy Wilder came home with a games magazine containing an advert for the videogame Sonic the Hedgehog.[

Reactions: gorfias