Shed a Tear for This Classic Videogame Death Montage

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
If a more upbeat theme [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U] were used, the video would likely have a different feeling.
I watched the video with that song and couldn't help but laugh xD.

A good video, props to the creator.

The Sane

Apr 2, 2010
I watched the video first, Mad World is one of my favorite songs and I didn't even realize that's what was playing.. heh

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
Meh, I thought it was kind of stupid, not to mention that this video is coming like 15 years too late.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
While I hate the Madworld song with a passion but I have to admit the 8 bits remix is catchy.

Koeryn

Mar 2, 2009
Jaker the Baker said:
Koeryn said:
I'm kind of sad they didn't use anything from Raptor: Call of the Shadows. It had a pretty damned hardcore low health and death animation. Low health, and your jet started smoking and burning, and when you died, it went into a cutscene of your pilot trying to save the plane as it's coming apart around him, and then shows your pilot in the still burning wreckage. It was pretty hardcore. Still beats a lot of the death animations I've seen in a lot of more modern games.

Plus, it was a badass game all the way around. Great music.
Honestly, that wasn't nearly as intense as you made it sound XD
He wasn't trying to "save the plane". He just sat there haha

Agreed about the music though :D
Lol, maybe I'm reading too much into it. =p I used to play that all the time.

ImmortalDrifter

Jan 6, 2011
SpiderJerusalem said:
ultimateownage said:
That sums up the choice in music.
O.T. Eh. I never played half of those games.
This actually made me kinda sad, cause it just reminded me how funny and charming the first Bad Company game was and how they utterly screwed it up in the sequel.
So true, trying to make bad company serious business is a travesty in every sense of the word.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had."