Sheep gives birth to lamb with human head.

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
No I'm not kidding, this actually happened. Don't believe me? See for yourself.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26587307-5013016,00.html

Vets believe this was the result of a poor diet but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.

I mean come on, "poor diet"? Will I have a child born with a lions tail if I don't eat enough vegetables?.... actually that sounds pretty awesome.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Do you reckon the man will have to pay child support if DNA tests find him?

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
*Refrains from making highly innapropriate Welsh related Joke*

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.
Funny how a lamb can be related to a cow isn't it?

Shadowed Intent

Jul 5, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Yassen said:
Vets believe this was the result of a poor diet but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.
Yeah, no BULL-FUCKING-SHIT.
Reproduction does not work that way.
Agreed, if you read the original article it says that is what the natives thought shortly before killing and burning it to ash.

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
and? that happens about 20 times a year in wales ;-)

p.s. its a fake. i'll wait till a first world nations scientists stand up and say "look at this!!" before i believe anything.

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
Hmm I must find out how to use the magic needed for this ritual, then one day soon my pelican, snake hybrids will be complete!

The Blue Mongoose

Jul 12, 2008
This surprises and scares me. Too bad they burnt the body. SCIENCE! could have studied this and helped me make my griffon.

ThePocketWeasel

Mar 24, 2009
Wow. I kinda wanna see it without all that crap on its face to see what it really looks like.
I laughed at the whole a man had sex with a goat so the goat had a mans face. Geniuses.

Tiny116 said:
I'm surprised no one said that earlier.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
ThePocketWeasel said:
Wow. I kinda wanna see it without all that crap on its face to see what it really looks like.
I laughed at the whole a man had sex with a goat so the goat had a mans face. Geniuses.

Tiny116 said:
I'm surprised no one said that earlier.
Ah but you see it is an obligation we Bristolians must adhere to ;-).

I would be equally dismayed if a Welsh person did not make a Farmer joke about me if it were appropriate (Mainly because then I'd have more reason to tease them hee hee)

Rhade

Jan 2, 2010
A coincidental deformity. I've heard that can happen to humans too. Something about hunchbacks and elephant men...?

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
"the ugly goat" I love how the writer decides he should stop fucking around and call it by the name everyone else will.