Sheep gives birth to lamb with human head.

Tom13ombadil

Jan 14, 2010
omg that was the scariest thing I've seen since looking up scary faces on youtube. wtf, I cannot sleep anymore.

DJude

Jul 1, 2009

photoshopped... (cookie for reference)

but seriously, its like something from Silent Hill :D

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
I can understand why some people may think this is real, I mean it's very cleverly made to be fair, and in the past we've cloned sheep, produced children from IVF and bred tigers and lions together, but there's never been a scientific breakthrough cross-breeding DIFFERENT species.

Goats have something like 60 chromosomes and humans have 46 so... yeah, wouldn't work :) there'd be deformities in theory, but it'd probably be so bad that even if, by some random freak chance, a man did impregnate a goat, it wouldn't carry full term anyway.

Redemption003

Apr 19, 2009
Yassen said:
No I'm not kidding, this actually happened. Don't believe me? See for yourself.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26587307-5013016,00.html

Vets believe this was the result of a poor diet but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.

I mean come on, "poor diet"? Will I have a child born with a lions tail if I don't eat enough vegetables?.... actually that sounds pretty awesome.
This has probably already been said but I can't be bothered to check all 6 pages of posts to verify that.

Sheep have a diploid chromosome number of 54, humans have 46. Cross breeding these would undoubtedly lead to a naturally terminated pregnancy.

Skratt

Dec 20, 2008
"The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation."

I LOL'd at that last line in the article.

Kortney

Nov 2, 2009
Yassen said:
No I'm not kidding, this actually happened. Don't believe me? See for yourself.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26587307-5013016,00.html
Lol at guy who thinks it's true if it's in the news.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Reminds me of Cyclopia. Perhaps the "mouth" is the eye slit & the "nose" is a proboscis, which is always above the eye instead of below like a nose would be. & where the eyes would be on a human face, I see only fur.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
cuddly_tomato said:
sephiroth1991 said:
I'm too afraid to read it. OMG whats up with people.
Don't knock it until you have tried it.
If it can't speak, it can't say no.

Seriously, however, that's just gross. I don't ccare how it was amde, it's just gross.
I'm sure had biologists been able to study it we'd have some idea why this happened but alas, we don't.

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
"The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation."

As usual with superstitious idiots, way to hold back science guys. But I'm pretty sure it's fake anyway.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
Skarin said:
Are you listening New Zealand?.

This is what happens when you get carried away..remember; keep it in the species!
Hahahahahaha. That just made me think of that movie Black Sheep.
coxafloppin said:
IRL POKEMONS :O
See, this is why I think all pokemon games should replace "Wild *pokemon* fainted" with "Wild *pokemon* died". For one it explains why you cannot catch it once it faints (I'm looking at you suicine!!!) and 2, it means that any pokemon that resemble that can be hunted to extinction.

OT: Chances are that is a fake but on the off chance it isn't! ... ...*uses improved poison-making to create acid flasks* Die Mutant Scum! *throws flask, waits for ability to re-charge ... ... ... ... Throws another flask*

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Its a shame about the goat really, Wonder if you could've milked it.

I kid, i kid.

*****AND THAT FOLKS, WAS THE WORST PUN OF THE DAY!*****[/B]

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
afaceforradio said:
I can understand why some people may think this is real, I mean it's very cleverly made to be fair, and in the past we've cloned sheep, produced children from IVF and bred tigers and lions together, but there's never been a scientific breakthrough cross-breeding DIFFERENT species.

Goats have something like 60 chromosomes and humans have 46 so... yeah, wouldn't work :) there'd be deformities in theory, but it'd probably be so bad that even if, by some random freak chance, a man did impregnate a goat, it wouldn't carry full term anyway.
You just spoiled all the fun.

YOU SUCK AND I HATE YOU....I din´t mean it.I just said because my tongue is on fire.

cuddly_tomato

Nov 12, 2008
afaceforradio said:

We need further studies to be sure.

I have a chicken, I need volunteers.

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
Yaw shuck
RanD00M said:
afaceforradio said:

You just spoiled all the fun.

YOU SUCK AND I HATE YOU....I din´t mean it.I just said because my tongue is on fire.
Yaw shucks, really? :D hehe. Okay okay I'll play along. GOOD GRIEF, A MANGOAT! ;op

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
To every one who is making sheep shagging jokes: I am half Welsh. That shit doesn't happen here. Sure, some of the people here may look like sheep, but we do not go out of our way to shag sheep. Stop...making...the...jokes. They arent offensive, they're just unfunny

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
cuddly_tomato said:
I have a chicken, I need volunteers.
Since it's in the name of science i guess i can be flexible.
afaceforradio said:
Yaw shucks, really? :D hehe. Okay okay I'll play along. GOOD GRIEF, A MANGOAT! ;op
That's better.