Sheep gives birth to lamb with human head.

AdamG3691

Nov 18, 2009
ah, thats where nina got to...

ehehehehe

soon my army of talking chimeras will rule the world

(yay fullmetal alchemist ^_^)

masher

Jul 20, 2009
I was awe-stricken...and then the bastard starts spouting about "evil powers".
But still, that's pretty screwed up.
Fake or not, that thing is hideous...

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
cuddly_tomato said:
RanD00M said:
cuddly_tomato said:
I have a chicken, I need volunteers.
Since it's in the name of science i guess i can be flexible.
How flexible? The chicken got away, I have a goat instead.

But I am a moral person so I insist we do this right.

Now that i think about it.I think I'll just keep my virginity.

stone0042

Apr 10, 2009
I'm sure its already been done, but I'm calling bullshit. Not a chance this is real, not a chance in hell

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
Well... all else aside... it looks pretty content with itself, despite the fact its dead

EDIT: I found an article ont the human-faced goat (sorry if someone already linked it)
http://www.newzimbabwe.com/news-912-Exclusive+Pictures+The+human+goat/news.aspx
WARNING: the pictures in this one are a bit more graphic than the sheep one... but has some more funny quotes, like:
Inter-breeding humans with closely allied species like chimpanzees, gorillas and gibbons has been attempted with no results, experts say.

dwoo21

Aug 30, 2009
That's disturbing, what a crazy world we live in to treat sheep like sex slaves...what's next a man with a sheep face?

YoUnG205

Ugh!...
Oct 13, 2009
Haha the pic on that website is jus messed up. However I do not think that this is due to cross breeding I mean is that even possible for something like that to happen if they did "it". I do not think that it is, but then again what would I know this not something that i have read into lol.

Martymer

Mar 17, 2009
I see two types of replies:

1) It's obviously a result of a human banging a sheep.
2) A human and a sheep cannot cross-breed. The egg wouldn't get fertilized. (I'm guessing it could be done in a test tube, but the embryo would live for, what, a minute?) It has to be bullshit.

Here's a third one for you. A perfectly rational and logical explanation, that would actually allow for the story to be true:

3) A mutation caused the lamb to be born with a deformed head. Nothing strange about that. Things like that happen all the time. The article brings up five-legged calves! Mutations occur naturally, all the time. If a mutation causes a life-form to be unable to function, it simply dies. Usually this happens at the emryonic stage, but some mutations are in the gray zone between "nah, it's no biggie, you'll live" and "dude, you're fucked". Here we find "freaks" like the above-mentioned five-legged calf, people who are born with missing limbs, or other disabilities, like blindness; and creatures like this lamb, who are close enough to "normal" to be able to survive in the womb (or in an egg), but so screwed up that they die when born (or are unable to hatch, and die inside the egg). Freakshows have displayed the preserved corpses of such "freaks" for centuries.

By pure coincidence (not impossible, just fucking unlikely), the head of this deformed lamb happened to look like something we humans, who are "programmed" to recognize certain patterns, instinctively identify as a human head. There's nothing strange about that either. Hell, take a look at the moon! "Duuuuuh... A human must have banged a planet... What? I'm turning blue? D'oh! Forgot to breathe again..."

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
wow, just wow.

But what is up with Sheep and mutations, seems like those guys should be nominated the "Most Mutations In A Species Award"

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
Errm...yeah. A man bangs a goat, and the result is a goat with a human head. A sheep with a human head shows up and scientists blame it on the DIET!!?? That doesn't even begin to make sense, what do you think happened!?

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
How peculiar. God, I hope I don't have to see anything like that if/when I become a vet. That would scare the fuck outta me.

LeonLethality said:
Hmm I must find out how to use the magic needed for this ritual, then one day soon my pelican, snake hybrids will be complete!
Pelican snake? Don't you mean Chicken, snake?

BASILISK!

MoWriter

Jan 16, 2010
My jaw fell when I saw the picture.
It was gross, strange, and some-what interesting.
I hope that doesn't happen again... but that doesn't seem likely.