Sheep gives birth to lamb with human head.

gutterball17

Jul 14, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Yassen said:
Vets believe this was the result of a poor diet but apparently a similar thing happened to a goat last year when a man had a.... *cough* "Inappropiate relation" with a goat. Perhaps they're hinting it could be a similar case with this.
Yeah, no BULL-FUCKING-SHIT.
Reproduction does not work that way.
Exactly. You can only reproduce with your own species. Plus the goat was in Zimbabwe, I'm not being racist, but most people aren't exactly well educated out there. Plus he blamed an evil force that made the man have sex with the goat, he obviously was no scientist.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Hopefully biologists will get a chance to study it this time, unless scared villagers destroy it first.

gim73

Jul 17, 2008
Uh, this was in turkey. It also happened in Zimbabwe, but they killed it and burned the body just like these guys, which pretty much proves it's a hoax. It would be 'slightly' more believable if humans and apes cross breeded and produced a hybrid, but even that is beyond our genetic limitations. DNA has to be pretty spot on for this kind of cross breeding to occur, and that just doesn't happen with sheep and humans.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
scifidownbeat said:
You call that "weirder shit?" That didn't scare me at all. I suppose, even if their skin is malformed, they still have a human quality about them. The "goat with a human head" business is just creepy, because it's too much of an animal to be human.
Also seen the worst cases? Not just the one's with scaly skin and film over their eyes? I mean, one sufferer of that disease even became a top athlete. But the worst cases don't even survive for more than a few hours. They're like...aliens *shiver*

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
Even if it is fake(99% sure), this thread has been hilarious.

Bit disappointed in New.com.au for running it though, there's so many crazy photoshops on the net, why pick such a bad one?

COME ON IT'S SMILING FFS.

PlainTwo

Aug 15, 2009
Assassinator said:
Believe me my friend, weirder shit can happen. Just search for "harlequin babies" on Wikipedia. Do it on your own risk though, it's not pretty. Google is even worse I suppose. Ye be warned!
That is just.....
I don't even.....
Wow...

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
CuddlyCombine said:
Danny Ocean said:
[HEADING=3]It's FAKE![/HEADING]

1. You can't cross-breed species.

2. Even if it did somehow have a human head, how would it be so fully formed and smiling smugly?
Your logic is horrible. I mean, horrible.
No it's not. One of the few things I remember from GCSE biology was that adding human seed to another animal's eggs would do diddly squat. The second point was a joke.